7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Edina V.
Edina V.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is very runny and my face feels oily.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
I tried two different shades and neither matched my skin color and you could definitely tell i was wearing make up no matter how much i blended
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
San Antonio, TX
I want to see if it really works
Leah A.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I bought this foundation several years ago when it first came out. I liked it when I first started using it, especially since it traveled well and didn't make too much of a mess. Also, a little went a long way for me. I used the lightest shade, and it matched my skin tone very well. However, I felt like the product started to go bad very quickly. Shortly after I started to use it, the makeup separated in the tube. So, when I would go to use it, a nasty separated mess would come out. I don't know if the formula has since changed, but I would not repurchase this foundation.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Andi M.
Andi M.
Friday Harbor, WA
Its extremely streaky and orange. Stay away unless you like the Jersey Shore look.
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Somerset, KY
LOVE THIS! I CAN NEVER FIND A PERFECT MATCH FOR MY FACE. THIS MAKE UP TRULY DOES ADJUST TO THE COLOR OF YOU SKIN. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHOOSE LIGHT MEDIUM AND DARK. IT'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. NOTHING IS BETTER THEN ALMAY SMART SHADE!
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product. The color matching "smart" shade claim is not scientifically correct, as you probably knew, but that's OK. Basically there are small beads/molecules in the product (that are not detectable) that add skin color to the originally white cream once you start rubbing the foundation on your face.

The coverage is medium/sheer, definitely not full. I use it just to even out my skin tone but not to cover anything and not for flawless look. It's great for everyday use!
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Stamford, CT
I have acne prone skin, and very light skin. This was always my go to foundation a year ago because as long as my acne isn't flaring up this works perfectly for me. The coverage is not heavy and that is great for the summer or when you're not trying to hide bumps on your face. It's almost comparable to a heavier BB cream, at least in my experience. When my skin clears up again I'm definitely going to go out and buy this again but I think my acne is a bit too far gone for it right now.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.