BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
Leah A.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I bought this foundation several years ago when it first came out. I liked it when I first started using it, especially since it traveled well and didn't make too much of a mess. Also, a little went a long way for me. I used the lightest shade, and it matched my skin tone very well. However, I felt like the product started to go bad very quickly. Shortly after I started to use it, the makeup separated in the tube. So, when I would go to use it, a nasty separated mess would come out. I don't know if the formula has since changed, but I would not repurchase this foundation.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This foundation would of worked amazing for me if I would of stayed as tan as I was when I bought it. Now that I am not as dark, the makeup is a little to dark and so it doesn't work to well for me. But it blends very well and I loved the feeling of my skin when I wore it.
Andi M.
Andi M.
Friday Harbor, WA
Its extremely streaky and orange. Stay away unless you like the Jersey Shore look.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I was so excited to try this product. It initially matched my skin tone when I put it on, but then upon blending it out, it left me with weird dark discoloration areas, which looked like I have a skin problem. I tried both my fingers and a brush and nothing worked. If you are looking for an easy foundation routine, this is not it. You're going to end up spending more time trying to fix it.
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product. The color matching "smart" shade claim is not scientifically correct, as you probably knew, but that's OK. Basically there are small beads/molecules in the product (that are not detectable) that add skin color to the originally white cream once you start rubbing the foundation on your face.

The coverage is medium/sheer, definitely not full. I use it just to even out my skin tone but not to cover anything and not for flawless look. It's great for everyday use!
Cori F.
Cori F.
Long Beach, NY
Did not match my skin tone at all. Was also too cakey and obvious in natural light. I am usually a fan of Almay but this product was extremely sub-par.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Stamford, CT
I have acne prone skin, and very light skin. This was always my go to foundation a year ago because as long as my acne isn't flaring up this works perfectly for me. The coverage is not heavy and that is great for the summer or when you're not trying to hide bumps on your face. It's almost comparable to a heavier BB cream, at least in my experience. When my skin clears up again I'm definitely going to go out and buy this again but I think my acne is a bit too far gone for it right now.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.
I didn't like the texture of it and felt that it was super heavy for my skin. Plus it didn't color match me at all. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.