BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Anna Q.
Conroe, TX
My Mom actually gave me this foundation to try because she didn't like it on her skin. I am 44, with a little bit of fine lines, and I have really blotchy dull skin, due to excessive tanning when I was younger. Anyway, I was surprised but it did even out my skin tone, and covered my sun spots really well.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I did not care for this product. The packaging was ok, but outside of that I don't have anything positive about this. When I applied this product it was patchy and different colors in different places. The coverage was not good. Almay has a lot of great makeup choices, I just do not recommend this product.
Ming L.
So I purchased this on my trip to Florida, BIG mistake, I'm not fair skinned, and this claims to be smart shade, but clearly only works with people that are fair skinned. It made me look ashy and it was not cute at all. I got the darkest color they had thinking it would adapt, but NOPE! waist of money...
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I really like this foundation for when you're looking for a light foundation. It's almost like putting on moisterizer the I just dust my powder on over. It's not full.coverage if that is something you want but it's nice to even out a bit and still feel like you're wearing light makeup instead of soo cakey.
Christine L.
I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
I don't even know where to begin with how disappointed I was with this. I guess I was way too excited and had high expectations. This foundation did not go on even, it was not a very "smart" shade, not worth the money, and it made me look orangeish. I like Almay, just not this particular product of theirs.
Lindsay A.
Bowling Green, OH
This is perfect to use if you one who tans a lot in the summer but gets white as a ghost in the winter. Iv been using this product for a couple years now n love it! A couple other friends(all different skin colors) tried the same shade n it starts off white n slowly will match the color of your skin! Also works great for under eyes or just covering splotches
Caeli D.
I'm surprised that this was #10 in influensters top 10 drug store foundations. I love this stuff. Keep my face looking nice all day. Gives me coverage while still looking natural. Actually matches my skin quite well
Tiffany J.
Piney Flats, TN
I bought this product when it first came out and I got the right color/shade but it always went way to dark for my skin tone. It would go on to light then once it was blended in it would be like two shades to dark. I tried several technics trying to get it to work but could never get it to work for me :/
Adriane B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.