BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Adriane B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have used Almay for years and I always end up going back to it after trying different things. It is cruelty free and it never clogs my pores! I like to look natural, and do not like thick foundation so this one is great for me. For those who like to have a made-up look, it might be a little too thin.
Kelsey S.
Marietta, OH
At first, I thought this product would be great and would help me with my makeup process in the morning but I was very wrong. It was very runny and made my skin feel disgusting. It also made me look fake, which is not something makeup should do or any woman should strive for when picking out a product.
Kapri D.
I've used this product once and I must say its a must in my makeup bag!! I got one that I wasn't sure would even match my skin tone but let me tell you I had a flawless finish however It made my skin a little oily looking but that could have just been my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Betie O.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was really exited about trying it I had heard great reviews in fact many of my friends recommended it. Once I bought it and tried it I was disappointed. First of the color did not match at all and it honestly did nothing for me.its mostly for girls with very clear skin ugh idk how to explain it.
Meghan S.
Flowood, MS
I purchased this a few months ago just to try it out, I am very pale and have combination skin. I was hoping it would truly match my skin tone. It did not, at all. It was too dark, and had a very coral hue to it. It also made my skin very oily by the end of the day. I probably wouldn't suggest this to someone unless they had more color to their complexion
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I did not care for this product. The packaging was ok, but outside of that I don't have anything positive about this. When I applied this product it was patchy and different colors in different places. The coverage was not good. Almay has a lot of great makeup choices, I just do not recommend this product.
Allison M.
Bronx, NY
This works well as a tinted moisturizer for those with behaved skin. I tend to lean more towards a fuller coverage for my foundation and this just does not cut it for me. Blending is important for the shade to adjust. Even when recommended to my friend who has nice skin, it looked like she was wearing almost nothing. Just gave her a small boost in color.
Emily V.
Kentwood, MI
I thought that this would be more of a foundation product, it really isn't. It is more of a sheer light coat. Foundation usually evens your skin tone and tones down imperfections and redness. This particular product only very very very lightly does this. Yes it will match your skin tone, but if you want a foundation effect, use a product with a set color.
Stephanie J.
I compared this in 2 shades to Lumene, and Lumene won hands down. I would think Almay would do better especially for the price and brand name, I will not be buying any Almay stuff from here on out. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Ming L.
So I purchased this on my trip to Florida, BIG mistake, I'm not fair skinned, and this claims to be smart shade, but clearly only works with people that are fair skinned. It made me look ashy and it was not cute at all. I got the darkest color they had thinking it would adapt, but NOPE! waist of money...
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.