Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Michaela K.
Michaela K.

This was my first foundation, and I still buy it, it gives amazing coverage it feels smooth on my skin and my favorite part is it blends and feel so smooth on my skin
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA

I usually love almay but i don't think it really adjusts to my shade and feels cakey if i try to build it up.
Romy H.
Romy H.
APO, AP

I think it smells terrible!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL

I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Vancouver, Canada

This was my first foundation i have ever used and its still the best one I've purchased! It has great coverage, lasts all day and doesn't make your face look "cakey". I recommend this product for first time users!
Rylie H.
Rylie H.
East Lansing, MI

I was thrilled to see the ad for this make up, the one where Kate Hudson glides it along her skin and it magically matched her skin tone perfectly. I always struggle with finding my perfect match and I thought this would be the answer to my prayers, but I was seriously mistaken. This make up did not blend to match my skin tone at all, even after picking my shade. This is just another crappy foundation that you should not waste your money on.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Queen Creek, AZ

I have used this since I first started to wear makeup and it works great for me. I love it for days that i don't want to wear a full coverage foundation.
abigail G.
abigail G.
grand rapids, MI

I absolutely love this smart shade foundation. Goes on smooth doesn't feel like i have so much on my face. Its light my have feels clean but beautiful.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beckley , WV

I love this product I'm always in between colors little lighter in colder months but get color in warmer months and this is great to take me from cooler to warmer adjust to which ever color I need.
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This product did not work for me at all! The color didn't work and left my face looking cakey and streaky.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.