BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Monique B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RE-PURCHASE THIS. IT WORKED GREAT. I USED IT WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE I HAD A LOT OF MAKEUP ON. IT BLENDED WELL AND HAD MEDIUM COVERAGE. IT FEELS LIGHT ON THE FACE AND DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU USE IT WILL LAST A WHILE. PURCHASED MINE ABOUT TWO MONTHS A GO AND I FINISHED ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO.
Yvonne L.
Norfolk, VA
I used this awhile ago over the summer and it was terrible. It was watery and almost gritty in texture. It didn't cover very well but I didn't expect it to as I figured it'd be more like a tinted moisturizer. It didn't color match very well...unless it thinks I'm bright orange..and it made me very greasy. :(
Tracy P.
Glendale, AZ
I bought this to savealittle money and thought it sounded cool . Why not !It has these balls in it that break when you rub them .I think that is where the color is because thecolor of the cream is white like a moisterizer . That said it was moisterizing but thats about very little coverage . I do not really like this foundation and will spend the money next time .
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this thinking it would be a better idea for me than trying to find the "right" shade foundation for my skin tone, unfortunately, it did not work like it was supposed to. It just left dark streaks all over my face and the consistency was too thick and oily. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Brianna W.
Pine Bluff, AR
I thought this foundation was okay. I liked that it blended with my skin tone, however, I have oily skin and very red cheeks. This product isn't the best for people who have oily skin like me. I also like a foundation that covers well and although it did cover the redness some, it was not enough. It made it look like I had foundation on everywhere except my cheeks.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
Emily M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I tried this, and the instant adjusting color adjusted to the color of my freckles, so I looked like an oompa loompa. I washed my face, and tried it again, avoiding my freckles, and when I blended it across, I ended up with tiger stripes. Cool. But not. So yeah, if you have a fairly even skin tone it might work for you but since I don't, it won't work for me. at all.
Courtney C.
Silsbee, TX
I did not like this product at all, I didn't see any difference it made on my skin all it really is, is just an extra something to smudge on your face with no results.
I got this at a drugstore it had been on clearance and I decided to test it out. All I can say is I'm glad I did not pay full price for this
Carin K.
Like their Smart Shade blush, the color "adjusts", but not in the way you'd imagine. No foundation actually has that capability (hence the quotes) but it's a great marketing strategy. Of the two, I suppose I'd choose the blush. The foundation is an interesting concept, but the color ultimately leaves the skin with an unnatural pink hue. For the money other drugstore brands, such as Rimmel, offer better quality and quantity.
Taylor M.
I wear liquid foundation on a daily basis so I thought that I would give this one a shot. Well I have pretty pale skin and this turned my face totally orange and it was hard to apply evenly and it would wear off my face though out the day in patches. Not a good look. I would personally never purchase again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.