Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Catriel B.
Catriel B.
Ruckersville, VA
I have used this for a couple of years and pretty much only use it during the summer. The reason I do so is because it's a very light foundation and during the summer months people typically prefer to wear less makeup.
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Lake Helen, FL
I have a few fine lines and it just settles right in making them look far worse.
Laura M.
Laura M.
I have extremely sensitive skin as well as a very fair complexion, I tried this foundation because I was hoping that it would do what was advertised and match my skin tone. I normally wear the fairest foundation made regarding numerous brands. This foundation was way to dark for me and had a weird yellowish tint to it. This would be great for person with medium skin tones with a yellow undertone. I found the coverage to be a bit cakey on my skin. Would not purchase again!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
Naomi O.
Naomi O.
Xenia, IL
I LOVE this makeup! I bought it a few weeks ago and I will be switching to Almay Smart Shade! It looks so natural. It does look like you have makeup on. Love that it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is great. It blends on evenly and mixes a few different colors to perfectly match your skin tone.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
This product is good if you're someone looking for light coverage, like me. If you're looking for more coverage, I would suggest trying a different brand because Almay's Smart Shade Foundation isn't going to give you extra coverage.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
I like a smooth make up. That covers what. I need covered.this does not blend to well. It did not match my skin either
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.