Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
Vista, CA

This is what it says ..... smartshade but the only downer ir that it doesn't coverup as much as i would like it too but i would still re buy it
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Orlando, FL

I saw the commercial for this foundation and thought it was really cool so I bought it. The shade I bought was for my skin color, but when I applied it, it didn't look anything like my tone. Although it went on nicely and didn't feel heavy on my face, I will never use it again.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Boston, MA

It looks natural and feels light on skin, doesn't cover too well.
Celia F.
Celia F.

I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield, CT

The big hooplah about it being "smart" and finding your tone isn't accurate. It works, for me at least, as any other foundation. I tried it another friend and it looked the same on her..
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX

Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Lakeland, FL

As far as coverage, the Almay Smart shade foundation gives a girl everything she could possibly ask for. However, I was not satisfied that when you squeeze out the foundation, there are patches of dark and patches of light foundations, and you have to mix them yourself. The huge problem with this is you can rarely have the same shade, since different amounts of each are in there. I once had a very tan face in contrast with my pale neck and body, and it was very embarrasing. Overall, if you don't mind spending the time mixing and making sure the shades are right, I'd give this product a C. The photo shows the coverage you get.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc

I love this product. It is the perfect amount of coverup for a completely natural look. Never too heavy or oily. Good job Almay, good job.
Katerina R.
Katerina R.
Madison, NJ

I don't really like this at all. Would be better as a tinted moisturizer, because the coverage is terrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.