BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tesla H.
Camden, SC
I love my Almay Smart Shade! I have really fair skin and it is really hard for me to find makeup that doesn't make me look unnaturally dark. With this i have the light and it is perfect! It blends into my skin perfectly and covers up blemishes like a charm!!! I will 100% definitely be buying this product again and again.
Jamie C.
I am always looking for a barely there foundation. Almay products are always gentle on my face and for that reason, I was willing to take the risk of a new product. Though I love the lightweight feel once it is applied, however, the yellow ring around my jaw line doesn't make the cut. Sorry Almay... on to the next....
K S.
Not my favorite foundation at all. It has an oily texture, and while it does adopt a different color on your skin than right out of the bottle, it doesn't seem to magically match as it's supposed to. I don't expect to get the correct shade the first time for most foundation, but for this one, color matching should be no problem. Unfortunately this turned out way too dark for my skin, and after only a few months it had expired into an oily grey mess. As much as I wanted to love it, I won't be trying this one again.
Catherine G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this makeup, it defiantly helps blend my decolletage to my face. As a pinup model that is very important as I don't want to be off color in photos...I do not want too much photo shop! This is my go to make-up of choice.
Kirstin P.
Chesterfield , VA
My friend gave me this to try and it matches my skin tone very well and it goes on well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I felt like it was thick and Coated on. I asked my aunt if I was applying it right and she said I was that I wasn't putting too much even though it felt like there was globs if it sitting in my face.
Chelsey P.
I bought this on a whim because I thought, "Awesome, a foundation that will match me? I don't need to give my first born child to find the right match? Score!" Yeah, it doesn't work. I'm VERY pale and this stuff made me look orange and sickly. I hated it so much I threw it away instead of seeing if a friend wanted it.
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I didn't really care for this product once I used it. I have troubles matching my skin tone and so I figured if give this product a try. I was very disappointed to find that my skin looked blotchy and felt a little greasy.
Ashton C.
Aurora, CO
I loved this foundation when I first bought it, but then my skin tone started to change when I stopped tanning, and now I can never find one that matches my color. I've also noticed that it seems to highlight my blemishes rather than help cover it up once it stopped matching my skin. I recommend it if you test it to see if it matches your skin first before purchasing.
Shehzeb K.
Tracy, CA
I've dabbled into drug store brand foundation. I'd have to say this is light enough to wear day to day--obviously it isn't for mature skin, so ladies beware. It worked on my skin pretty well, and all I used was the Aveeno Calming moisturizer under it, no primer. It's light, doesn't feel heavy, or sticky. It goes on like lotion (white), and conforms to your skin tone .
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta’Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.