BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Quyen R.
It claims to provide a natural finish, because there's NO coverage! It has consistence of a liquid moisturizer, which makes it very difficult to blend. Therefore it is inevitable to have streak marks and blotchy areas. It also leaves my skin feeling greasy and oily. The packaging of this product was not design of hold this liquid product well. Every time you open the top, you have product running everywhere.
Trina S.
Toledo, OH
Its not the best out there. i didn't like how it made my skin fill while i had it on.
Gina L.
Redlands, CA
I tried this a couple times in different colors and each time I end up with the same result. It blends pretty well but then makes my skin loon super dry and valet even tho I don't Apply alot. Maybe this would be better with someone with oily skin.
Kelly B.
Los Angeles, CA
The smart shade makeup is impressive in its advertised ability to custom conform to your skin tone. However, even so, I found that the foundation was typically a shade or so darker than my actual skin color, so it did not blend seamlessly. Furthermore, this is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Don't expect a lot of coverage out of this one.
Danielle E.
I personally did not care for this product. It was very creamy looking and made me look creamy as well.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA
I bought into the gimmick. When I applied this foundation it did not match my skin tone at all. It turned me super orange. It was also very thick and cakie. Just generally a bad buy.
J W.
More for neutral or pink undertones. It is lightweight, but it makes me breakout though.
Elaine G.
Aurora, CO
This was extremely oily on my skin and was very hard to blend into my skin. At the store it was nice on my hand but then using it for a day it just didn't have good coverage and made me look so oily by the end of the day.
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
It doesn't work. I tried it couple times and not once it did anything for me. It feels greasy on skin and gave me some burn sensation on my skin. Love Almay brand but it did not work
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.