7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Villa Rica, GA
I absolutely hated this foundation when I tried it. I don't feel like it should even be called a "foundation" because it's more of a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It offered no coverage whatsoever, and did not match my skin tone perfectly as it claims to. I would never recommend or repurchase this product.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
Erin G.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This foundation works really well for light coverage and dry skin, I don't have any blending issues and it doesn't sit heavy on my face.
Catriel B.
Catriel B.
Ruckersville, VA
I have used this for a couple of years and pretty much only use it during the summer. The reason I do so is because it's a very light foundation and during the summer months people typically prefer to wear less makeup.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Lake Helen, FL
I have a few fine lines and it just settles right in making them look far worse.
Angela S.
Angela S.
I have been using this smart shade foundation for years. I feel like it looks more natural and is not too heavy on my face. I like that you can see all the colors blending in and if you need more in a certain spot it does not get too dark. Very smooth coverage but my skin still shines through.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
I have very light skin and unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me it made me very pink and I have yellow/ olive undertones. It also just doesn't work on oily skin.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN
This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
Julie F.
Julie F.
Toledo, OH
Didn't go on as well as I wanted It too. Found it slightly oily, not a good match with my skin tone.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Spring Lake, NC
Matched great but didn't cover my rosacea at all.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.