Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Claremont, CA

I bought this product for a light coverage and that's exactly what it does. Provide a light coverage. I really like it because I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup. If your looking for a light coverage this is a good product, if u want more of a full coverage do not get this product.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.

This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Grecia G.
Grecia G.
visalia, ca

I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA

This is one of my favorite foundations, it matches my skin tone perfectly!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX

Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Celia F.
Celia F.

I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield, CT

The big hooplah about it being "smart" and finding your tone isn't accurate. It works, for me at least, as any other foundation. I tried it another friend and it looked the same on her..
Katerina R.
Katerina R.
Madison, NJ

I don't really like this at all. Would be better as a tinted moisturizer, because the coverage is terrible.
Kenya L.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN

This product wasn't as effective as it was supposed to be.... My face was super chalky and didn't blend well with the skin tone that I have !
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, Ca

I have #sensitive skin and this DID NOT BOTHER MY SKIN I got no break outs NOTHING! Great coverage! It's a #matte finish which I love and a little goes a long way, found that the more product you use the lighter it gets sooooooo don't use a lot unless your Casper...jk
It does show up white in the beginning and when I say white I literally mean white! The product just leads time to oxidize!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.