Add a Photo

Photos (50)
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL

This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Ardmore, PA

This product was alright. I liked the concept of it but the execution wasn't so good. I found that sometimes it made me look very washed out. I like light coverage formulas so that was a plus.
Mary V.
Mary V.

For $10, it's too good to be true for a foundation to match your shade or skin tone. This definitely doesn't do the job. Save your money and spend it on a foundation that actual looks like your skin tone :)
Riah C.
Riah C.
Sussex Corner, NB

First off, i buy foundation to cover my acne. Which this product clearly does not do! Its light, and very oily. Maybe fordry skin, that has no acne or scars? Secoundly, its orange. Every shade they have is just orange? Legit different orangy oily shades of creamy gross foundation.
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
E Northport, NY

Not a huge fan of this product but I will sometimes use it when I do not feel like having full coverage/or have the time to use my real foundation. I sometimes feel like this product leaves my skin feeling very oily. The coverage doesn't last all day which with a busy schedule like mine I do not have the time to reapplying through out the day. Overall, it is an okay product, but I believe there are better ones out on the market.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Saint Cloud, FL

I didn't like this foundation.It didn't blend well and was streaky and somewhat orange .I was hoping for more coverage
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA

It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA

So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
jessica w.
jessica w.
Van, WV

Good for moisturizing, but not very good coverage at all. I tried 3 different tints and they were all either too dark or too light for my complexion
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.