BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Emily M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I tried this, and the instant adjusting color adjusted to the color of my freckles, so I looked like an oompa loompa. I washed my face, and tried it again, avoiding my freckles, and when I blended it across, I ended up with tiger stripes. Cool. But not. So yeah, if you have a fairly even skin tone it might work for you but since I don't, it won't work for me. at all.
Brianna W.
Pine Bluff, AR
I thought this foundation was okay. I liked that it blended with my skin tone, however, I have oily skin and very red cheeks. This product isn't the best for people who have oily skin like me. I also like a foundation that covers well and although it did cover the redness some, it was not enough. It made it look like I had foundation on everywhere except my cheeks.
Christine L.
I love the idea of this product because it's tough for me to match my skin tone, but this just did not work well for me at all. I'm very light, and even their lightest shade was too dark and did not match my skin at all. I hope they work to improve this, though, because I really do like the idea of it.
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
I usually don't use cream or liquid foundation. It seems impossible to match my skin color. Plus powders or bronzers were easier. My mom used this and told me to try, so trusting my mom i bought one. Its okay for a liquid foundation. I think coverage is minimal and if you don't blend well, it looks whitish.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I did not care for this product. The packaging was ok, but outside of that I don't have anything positive about this. When I applied this product it was patchy and different colors in different places. The coverage was not good. Almay has a lot of great makeup choices, I just do not recommend this product.
Stephanie J.
I compared this in 2 shades to Lumene, and Lumene won hands down. I would think Almay would do better especially for the price and brand name, I will not be buying any Almay stuff from here on out. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Tiffany J.
Piney Flats, TN
I bought this product when it first came out and I got the right color/shade but it always went way to dark for my skin tone. It would go on to light then once it was blended in it would be like two shades to dark. I tried several technics trying to get it to work but could never get it to work for me :/
Lindsay A.
Bowling Green, OH
This is perfect to use if you one who tans a lot in the summer but gets white as a ghost in the winter. Iv been using this product for a couple years now n love it! A couple other friends(all different skin colors) tried the same shade n it starts off white n slowly will match the color of your skin! Also works great for under eyes or just covering splotches
Betie O.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was really exited about trying it I had heard great reviews in fact many of my friends recommended it. Once I bought it and tried it I was disappointed. First of the color did not match at all and it honestly did nothing for me.its mostly for girls with very clear skin ugh idk how to explain it.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
I don't even know where to begin with how disappointed I was with this. I guess I was way too excited and had high expectations. This foundation did not go on even, it was not a very "smart" shade, not worth the money, and it made me look orangeish. I like Almay, just not this particular product of theirs.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.