BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Catherine G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Jamie C.
I am always looking for a barely there foundation. Almay products are always gentle on my face and for that reason, I was willing to take the risk of a new product. Though I love the lightweight feel once it is applied, however, the yellow ring around my jaw line doesn't make the cut. Sorry Almay... on to the next....
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
I ran out of foundation and one of my pet peeves is having to find the right foundation for my complexion. I was not impressed with Almay as the shade seemed to not blend; there was a difference between the color of my face and the color of my neck. Also, I have rosacea and this product did not work to hide the redness.
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this makeup, it defiantly helps blend my decolletage to my face. As a pinup model that is very important as I don't want to be off color in photos...I do not want too much photo shop! This is my go to make-up of choice.
Jazelle Q.
Weslaco, TX
Great foundation is say in my honest opinion this is much better than any name brand I have used! it drys up quick once on your face & covers any black heads, white heads you have on your face. it's so soft and smells amazing!
Kirstin P.
Chesterfield , VA
My friend gave me this to try and it matches my skin tone very well and it goes on well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I felt like it was thick and Coated on. I asked my aunt if I was applying it right and she said I was that I wasn't putting too much even though it felt like there was globs if it sitting in my face.
Karina S.
Ringgold, GA
I gave this product a C because although it didn't work for me I think it may work for others. I saw a lot of people saying this turned their skin orange, but for me it looked too pink. I have a yellow undertone and so ANYTHING remotely pink toned looks terrible on me. I think if your are going to have a product that has this smart shade technology is actually needs to work lol
Chelsey P.
I bought this on a whim because I thought, "Awesome, a foundation that will match me? I don't need to give my first born child to find the right match? Score!" Yeah, it doesn't work. I'm VERY pale and this stuff made me look orange and sickly. I hated it so much I threw it away instead of seeing if a friend wanted it.
Melissa B.
I am surprised about the reviews on here. I absolutely love this product! I usually have issues with finding a shade that matches my skin, but had no issue with finding it with smart shade. It is very light weight and provides great coverage. I love that when i do where it, i don't feel like I have layers of makeup on.
Justine R.
Philipsburg, PA
I used to wear this all the time until I decided to try out a BB cream. This is not a good foundation for heavy coverage in my opinion. It was more like a light foundation, covering up redness and evening skin tones. It did blend really, really well. After a few months though, it started to get orange. So if you don't use a lot, be prepared for it to get orange after awhile.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta’Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.