Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love this foundation. It comes in the perfect color for my skin tone. It lasts all day long and doesn't feel heavy or cakey when you wear it like a lot of foundations do.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Monterey Park, CA
I bought this on a whim. I had ran out of my holy grail foundation (Revlon ColorStay). Sadly my local CVS had ran out of my shade (320) and i didn't feel like searching for my right shade in another brand so i figured this was a good easy solution.

BIG MISTAKE!!! I should have at least tried to find something, anything that matched my skin.

I'm a MAC NC40 so finding my shade isn't too difficult if i use this as reference and do a quick online search for the corresponding shade in other brands. But i had heard great things about Almay and how it wasn't as damaging to your skin so i thought I'd give it a try.

Not only did it look Ashy but it looked super oily on my skin. Because of this, it didn't last very long on my face. I tried setting it with translucent powder but that didn't help much. By the end of the day i had patches of skin showing and i just really wasn't impressed.

Because they claim the beads will adjust to your natural skin color, they only made 3 shades to pick from. I picked the light medium because the medium looked too dark. When i exchanged it for medium i was right, it was too dark. So it was a choice between my face looking ashy or fake tanned. I could mix them together and hopefully get the right shade but that really defeats the purpose of the "smart shade technology" not to mention for $13 each i might as well just get a higher end foundation that i know I'm gonna love and will be the right shade. So the first chance i got i went back to CVS and luckily they had my holy grail foundation in my shade.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ
It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I've been using this product for years! I'll start off by saying that I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and breakouts. Not only does this never bother my skin, but it doesn't pool up on my forehead and nose halfway through the day... Regardless of if I use a finishing powder or not.
This is not heavy enough to use for a big night out, but for a simple daytime base it works wonders to even out my skin tone. It's very easily blended and magically adjusts to my pale, freckled skin. If you're all for a morning make up routine that takes less than 10 minutes this product is a must have!
Maya S.
Maya S.
I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I like a light to medium coverage and this matches my skin tone perfectly even after i get a little sun. Its the best value for the price point. Its also light on my skin it doesnt feel heavy.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Hamilton, KS
This product goes on great but doesn't like my dry skin. I do put on moisturizer before I put on make up but it clumps over my concealer. My beauty blender helps a lot but still it didn't impress me. I have acne on my skin so I'm looking for decent coverage. This is great for someone that wants light coverage and light feeling on the skin
Jezelle V.
Jezelle V.
Homosassa, FL
I have used this foundation before in the past. It's not my favorite but that's because i prefer full coverage foundation. This is great if you want a natural coverage. If you're just going to the supermarket or going to the corner store. This isn't something I would wear out to the club. The texture is amazing and it feels so natural on the skin. The scent is a little off putting though. This foundation also really does match your skin tone as long as you get the correct shade.
Emily B.
Emily B.
The color matched my skin well, but my the foundation itself was very thin and did not provide much coverage. This product was great if you only need light coverage, but for a more complete foundation, it's not the best choice.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.