BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Shehzeb K.
Tracy, CA
I've dabbled into drug store brand foundation. I'd have to say this is light enough to wear day to day--obviously it isn't for mature skin, so ladies beware. It worked on my skin pretty well, and all I used was the Aveeno Calming moisturizer under it, no primer. It's light, doesn't feel heavy, or sticky. It goes on like lotion (white), and conforms to your skin tone .
Maryjane B.
I bought this with high hopes that the perfect shade technology would be able to match my skin. When I initially tried it during the winter months my skin was pretty fair. Even in the lightest shade it was too dark. Even worse the color oxidized and turned orange after a few hours and made my face look shiny.
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
If you use this correctly, then it does, indeed, match your skin tone... which is impressive.It easier to use on smoothr parts of your face, not so much around the eyes as it settled in the wrinkles... It does sometimes match the color of my blemish, darkening the tone to what the blemish is, not my actually skin color... If you can use this properly, it works wonderful.
Deidra M.
Gettysburg, PA
I went into trying this with zero expectations and was shocked by how much I love this! I always use with a primer and get a medium coverage. The shade match his pretty awesome! This does need to be blended well. I use my real techniques expert face brush and let it dry before setting with a powder. Lasts at least an 8 hr day with minimum shine (I have oily skin).
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't exactly hate this foundation, i just hate it on me, if that makes sense. It doesn't really cover much, which i was expecting hence why i bought it, So if thats what your looking for this isn't for you. This just didn't work with my skin, it made me break out & was too "pinkie" for me. My friend has this & she loves it, thats the only reason why i didn't give it a F
Harshveer K.
This foundation did not work for me!!! It had such a runny consistency and was grey/white at first when I opened the cap. I tested it out by rubbing it on my hand and I guess it matched. But when I put it on my face, it felt greasy and gross and the color looked horrible and caked on. Don't waste your money on this.
Laura W.
I have tried and tried this and it just doesn't do the job well. This product felt so greasy on the skin that it felt like it would slip off during the day. I think it did after a few hours. I don't think this is great for any skin tone or skin texture. It just doesn't ever catch my eye anymore. Rethink this Almay!
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
So, I wanted to try this out to see if it was as awesome as the commercials said it to be. It wasn't. I had to buy the lightest shade to match my skin tone and I found that it made my skin look yellow! I actually looked ill. It didn't totally fail as it felt okay on my skin but that is about all it has going for it.
Alicia R.
Ocean Springs, MS
Do not leave in the heat or else you'll look like an oompa loompa! This make up is very easy to use, but it does not always come out the exact color. I tend to look orange at times depending when and how i apply the make up.
paris s.
Grand Rapids, MI
It has okay coverage and don't get it wet at all it will get weirdly orange and you have to blend it in right otherwise its very patchy but its not a bad foundation i don't know if mine got old but i reached for it and it just started rubbing off as soon as i put on but i don't know i didn't have it for that long
Jorlenny A.
Orlando, FL
I saw the commercial for this and I really wanted to try it but does it actually work like it says? Does it really Change into ur shade?
Caitlin R.
Does this make anyone else break out really bad, compared to other products??
Zykia J.
Ive been wanting to try this foundation but i don't know if its worth it. should ii buy it
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
What do you use to apply?
Christine L.
Does this look natural? How long does it last?