BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Briana S.
This stuff is pretty good. I think the way it changes color and blends out is amazing! However it doesn't have much coverage It can be build able though. I've only had it for a short time but I'm willing to play around with it more to see if there's better ways to apply it
Michelle B.
Goshen, Oh
I have very fair skin, so I have trouble finding a good foundation anyway. I was super excited at the "matching" technology, but even the lightest shade makes me look like I am wearing a mask.

The coverage is decent, but the overall feel of the product is a bit greasy.
Janelle R.
I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Keely  B.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely hated this foundation, it had very sheer coverage and left the outer parts of my face looking whit and washed out even when i went a shade darker. this product also was very spotty when i applied it too. over all i hate it, though the concealer version of this foundation i actually loved and had great coverage.
Stephanie P.
Staten Island, NY
This foundation is a good base and has decent pigments which balance out my faces uneven skin tone. I use it as an all over base foundation before I conceal, and I finish with bare minerals to set it. My only gripe is that if not set with a powder, or applied too heavily, it tends to rub off on everything: my phone, my coat, my hands etc. I use it sparingly, but I use it daily!
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product all the time! It's really lightweight and something that you can quickly apply and go. It blends well and the SPF in it is good for your skin. The only reason I stopped using this is because my skin started to dry out more and I'm not sure if it was this product or my new face wash. Once I get my dry skin under control I plan on going back to this product.
Kayla A.
Moravian Falls, NC
I LOVED this product when it first came out. I wouldn't wear anything else, but the longer it was out the more I began to hate it. I don't know what changed about the product, but it started not to blend as well and began to just look bad. I wish they would change it back to the original formula, but I would much prefer it!
Mary G.
Richmond, VA
This smart shade was a bit disappointing, but all of the foundations that morph color to match your exact skin tone seem to be remarkably similar. It has a strange slightly oil feel to it but it smooths on nicely and I thought it blended well with almay concealer. It didn't settle into fine lines or pores so the overall appearance was pretty smooth but the pigment did not create continuity the way these smart shade products are supposed to.
I think this is a good product for the very young, intro to makeup user.
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
While the technology behind this product matching your skin tone with perfection, this is hardly foundation. I think that they should sell the product as tinted moisturizer. It would be more accurate. This makeup is very sheer and does not provide any coverage whatsoever.
avery w.
Frisco, TX
I got this product about a month ago and have only used it twice. It has a very liquidy content, and it doesn't blend as easy as it says it dose. It doesn't give all day coverage and it makes your skin look dryed up. i think it would be good if you have oily skin to dry it up. but i don't recommend it to anyone. it feels like it is streching out your skin and leaves your skin super dry.
Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
Has anyone else had the product seem to change skin tone color halfway through it use. I am fair skined and this product matched a bit then for some reason halfway through its use it started going from fair complextion to extremly dark. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what did you do to fix it?
Caitlin R.
Does this make anyone else break out really bad, compared to other products??
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
What do you use to apply?
Zykia J.
Ive been wanting to try this foundation but i don't know if its worth it. should ii buy it
Sofia R.