7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
I love love love love this foundation, that being said I do have one issue with it. I have very light skin so therefor always get the light/pale shade. Sometimes the shade comes out so dark I have to completely wash my face twice
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Peggy J.
Peggy J.
Pippa Passes, KY
I have used this for about 5 plus years . This is the only kind I have found that really covers evenly with my skin. It is kind of expensive but it is my all time favorite foundation.
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I like the idea of this product, like how it blends to match your skin tone. However, it was very liquidy/watery and it did not cover blemishes very well.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Two Rivers, WI
I really like this product! Picking the right shade isn't a hassle with this foundation! Gives great coverage!
paige b.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
The color I bought was darker than the shade on the lid, I can't even wear it because its so dark. I don't think I will buy more because I don't like it, its more like a bb cream.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.