Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
XIMENA A.
XIMENA A.
Elizabeth , Nj
This product not only covers well, it also give a little shine. I used on the dark circles under my eyes and gives a nice look. You need to shake before used it but don't lead to accumulate it on the tape side.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Gardena, CA
I don't understand why they only have four different shades. I'm pretty light and I still can't use any of their liquid makeup. It's 2012 get it together Almay :(
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO
This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
East Aurora , NY
I like how this foundation is cheap and light weight. Other foundations make my face itch and feel heavy Almay Smart Shade doesn't!
Harshveer K.
Harshveer K.
This foundation did not work for me!!! It had such a runny consistency and was grey/white at first when I opened the cap. I tested it out by rubbing it on my hand and I guess it matched. But when I put it on my face, it felt greasy and gross and the color looked horrible and caked on. Don't waste your money on this.
Mckenzie H.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
I didn't like this. It was a cheap knock off and didn't really match my skin tone when I put it on and it had way too much of an orange tone to it. It was a no for me.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Los Angeles, CA
The smart shade makeup is impressive in its advertised ability to custom conform to your skin tone. However, even so, I found that the foundation was typically a shade or so darker than my actual skin color, so it did not blend seamlessly. Furthermore, this is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. Don't expect a lot of coverage out of this one.
Elaine G.
Elaine G.
Aurora, CO
This was extremely oily on my skin and was very hard to blend into my skin. At the store it was nice on my hand but then using it for a day it just didn't have good coverage and made me look so oily by the end of the day.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
Malerie E.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
This foundation is really light weight and offers no coverage. It just didn't do much for me. If you are looking for a light, barely there kind of foundation then this would be great, but if not then you should skip this one.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.