Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Grapevine, TX
I was so excited to use thus at first....i felt like it didn't cover much up...but if you want a suddle shire fondation this works
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA
I bought into the gimmick. When I applied this foundation it did not match my skin tone at all. It turned me super orange. It was also very thick and cakie. Just generally a bad buy.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Del City, OK
Some days this product is perfect other days it makes me look like an oompa loompa it just depeds and i never have the time for 5 to 10 minutes wasted redoing everything
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sylvania, GA
I love this product! It is light coverage and the color matches me great.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Washougal, WA
This is an alright product, it is very lightweight, and covers evenly. I don't feel that it ' adjusts' to my skin tone. I have very light skin so it's hard to find a good foundation that evens my skin tone. Unfortunately this isn't it :( not bad, i just won't purchase it again.
Cat L.
Cat L.
Morganton, Nc
I was not impressed with this product. For me it was not a natural color ad was greasy. It also did not last on my skin long.
Glorimar R.
Glorimar R.
Bridgeport, CT
IT IT OK DON'T COVER A LOT
alaina k.
alaina k.
new providence, PA
This product is low coverage, if you are a girl who wears heavy foundation this is not for you. This is like a tinted moisturizer or Bob cream. It does apply smooth and has strong lasting power. I left it on for a 7 hour day and it didn't budge but its not my type of foundation that o go for
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ
It is too "orangy" for my liking. I would also prefer it if it were not quite so thick.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.