Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jezelle V.
Jezelle V.
Homosassa, FL

I have used this foundation before in the past. It's not my favorite but that's because i prefer full coverage foundation. This is great if you want a natural coverage. If you're just going to the supermarket or going to the corner store. This isn't something I would wear out to the club. The texture is amazing and it feels so natural on the skin. The scent is a little off putting though. This foundation also really does match your skin tone as long as you get the correct shade.
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Clifton, CO

I don't wear makeup very often. I got this for a wedding. It worked ok, but seemed think and heavy - exactly why I hate makeup!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV

I got this around when it first came out. It was a big disappointment because it doesn't really do much of anything. The only good thing about it is you can hardly feel it on your skin which is always nice. It didn't cover my skin very well, sadly.
Corinna D.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ

This stuff doesn't work, it doesn't cover anything and it doesn't match you skin tone. what it does do is disappear and leaver your skin either lighter or darker than normal
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.

When I have clients that want traditional makeup this is the product I use. It easy to use and stays on all day. Great for your makeup kit and no need to wonder of reactions.
Sarah-Jo A.
Sarah-Jo A.
Marble falls, Tx

I used this and found that it made me look orange and was hard for me to blend out.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Macomb, MI

I hve tried this product before And it wasn't absolutely fabulous like i hoped it was i was verry disapointes with rhe coverage! But then again its verylight weight and easy to apply so i suggest using it for summer for a quick foundation routine before you hit the beach!(:
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clearlake Oaks, CA

I personally didn't think the coverage was the best. Did nothing to bring out the natural tones of my skin. Actuall it made my skin blotchy.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL

Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY

This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.