Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN

This is my summer foundation. I love it! It's lightweight, I don't feel like I have make-up on. The shade matches perfectly (how do they do that).
Leepy K.
Leepy K.

Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Santa Fe, NM

I used this for years and I really like it in the summer when you don't want heavy skin. The colors always match and its cheap!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC

This foundation may be good for someone who needs little coverage. But it doesn't work well at covering acne and scaring. It also made my face a litle oily.
Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.
Peoria, Az

Not a product I would recommend.. This product implies that it takes the guess work out of finding your right foundation tone.. Pretty much what I've seen, the foundation comes out one color. No matter who you put it on, it turns out the same color.. It doesn't match anything!!
Colette T.
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY

This stuff takes all the guess work out of foundation, which I am all for. It's not too heavy or noticeable on the face, but I did notice my face got a bit more greasy than usual while wearing it. The coverage is great. This is a product I tend to use for special occasions, "big days" or a night out on the town, but I do not use it every day.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Brussels, WI

I have used this product a lot in summer because of its light coverage and i never seem to get greasy with this product. I think they need to offer more shandes because it doesn't always blend well sometimes even appearing a bit orange
Sayge C.
Sayge C.
Greensboro, NC

Does not do what it says and cost too much for what it actually does. I'd rather pay more at a department store and it actually work than to waste my money on this.
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL

This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.