BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lauren L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I am very fair skinned, but normally don't have trouble finding a color-matching foundation. I just take the lightest shade. But this product is way too orange for my skin tone. although it blends well and looks like a nice glow, i can't ignore the fact that it doesn't match the rest of my skin tone. This product may be good for some, but not fair skinned girls.
Killeen M.
Beachwood, NJ
I used this and I felt like the coverage was okay and the plot math ing turn out o be a little lighter then my natural skin color but was still gave my a clean look and didn't real out my skin with is really sensitive. Did look cakey after awhile but was easy I smooth out with some lotion and good as new : )
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RE-PURCHASE THIS. IT WORKED GREAT. I USED IT WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO FEEL LIKE I HAD A LOT OF MAKEUP ON. IT BLENDED WELL AND HAD MEDIUM COVERAGE. IT FEELS LIGHT ON THE FACE AND DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU USE IT WILL LAST A WHILE. PURCHASED MINE ABOUT TWO MONTHS A GO AND I FINISHED ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO.
Courtney C.
SILSBEE, TX
I did not like this product at all, I didn't see any difference it made on my skin all it really is, is just an extra something to smudge on your face with no results.
I got this at a drugstore it had been on clearance and I decided to test it out. All I can say is I'm glad I did not pay full price for this
Brianna W.
Pine Bluff, AR
I thought this foundation was okay. I liked that it blended with my skin tone, however, I have oily skin and very red cheeks. This product isn't the best for people who have oily skin like me. I also like a foundation that covers well and although it did cover the redness some, it was not enough. It made it look like I had foundation on everywhere except my cheeks.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I love this product..it blends well you have to apply in sections because it does dry fast it is medium coverage perfect for everyday hot days...it does match your skin. I apply in sections then use a translucent setting powder and I apply a setting spray after and my skin looks flawless..you need to know how to apply!
Emily M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I tried this, and the instant adjusting color adjusted to the color of my freckles, so I looked like an oompa loompa. I washed my face, and tried it again, avoiding my freckles, and when I blended it across, I ended up with tiger stripes. Cool. But not. So yeah, if you have a fairly even skin tone it might work for you but since I don't, it won't work for me. at all.
Stephanie D.
Riverside, IA
For the price this foundation is decent enough. I tried using it but it would cause me to break out and it has very little coverage. It matches my skin tone well, but I would rather go out and just buy the foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone. If you are a person looking for light foundation coverage at an affordable price, this would be the way to go.
Carin K.
Like their Smart Shade blush, the color "adjusts", but not in the way you'd imagine. No foundation actually has that capability (hence the quotes) but it's a great marketing strategy. Of the two, I suppose I'd choose the blush. The foundation is an interesting concept, but the color ultimately leaves the skin with an unnatural pink hue. For the money other drugstore brands, such as Rimmel, offer better quality and quantity.
Meghan L.
Doylestown, PA
I rely on this in the summer months as I hate having a lot of makeup on in hotter months. It helps to even out skin tone, but it doesn't have full coverage. So if you are looking for something to camouflage blemishes, this is not it. It blends well with my skin. I will say though, the SPF version can tend to make your skin look weird if you use a lot in pictures.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.