BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jamie C.
I am always looking for a barely there foundation. Almay products are always gentle on my face and for that reason, I was willing to take the risk of a new product. Though I love the lightweight feel once it is applied, however, the yellow ring around my jaw line doesn't make the cut. Sorry Almay... on to the next....
K S.
Not my favorite foundation at all. It has an oily texture, and while it does adopt a different color on your skin than right out of the bottle, it doesn't seem to magically match as it's supposed to. I don't expect to get the correct shade the first time for most foundation, but for this one, color matching should be no problem. Unfortunately this turned out way too dark for my skin, and after only a few months it had expired into an oily grey mess. As much as I wanted to love it, I won't be trying this one again.
Tesla H.
Camden, SC
I love my Almay Smart Shade! I have really fair skin and it is really hard for me to find makeup that doesn't make me look unnaturally dark. With this i have the light and it is perfect! It blends into my skin perfectly and covers up blemishes like a charm!!! I will 100% definitely be buying this product again and again.
Karina S.
Ringgold, GA
I gave this product a C because although it didn't work for me I think it may work for others. I saw a lot of people saying this turned their skin orange, but for me it looked too pink. I have a yellow undertone and so ANYTHING remotely pink toned looks terrible on me. I think if your are going to have a product that has this smart shade technology is actually needs to work lol
Melissa B.
I am surprised about the reviews on here. I absolutely love this product! I usually have issues with finding a shade that matches my skin, but had no issue with finding it with smart shade. It is very light weight and provides great coverage. I love that when i do where it, i don't feel like I have layers of makeup on.
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this makeup, it defiantly helps blend my decolletage to my face. As a pinup model that is very important as I don't want to be off color in photos...I do not want too much photo shop! This is my go to make-up of choice.
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
So, I wanted to try this out to see if it was as awesome as the commercials said it to be. It wasn't. I had to buy the lightest shade to match my skin tone and I found that it made my skin look yellow! I actually looked ill. It didn't totally fail as it felt okay on my skin but that is about all it has going for it.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
I bought this at CVS for a pretty decent price since its on sale, I don't normally use liquid foundation since matte suits me best but i still gave it a try and just like any other liquid foundation it's messy to apply, the liquid is too thin, doesn't matches my skin tone and it just ended up like a moisturizer.
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
When it comes to foundation i can never find a shade that matches my skin. I end up buying a shade that is too light or too dark. It can be tough, but with Almay smart shade makeup, i can find the shade that is perfect for me. It blends evenly and doesn't dry my skin and I don't have that cakey look and i love that.
Elizabeth N.
Severn, MD
I always have such a hard time trying to match foundations. I've finally found one that helps take out all of the guess work. I was skeptical at first, but it really does work. The coverage is great. The only issue is that it leaves my face a bit shiny. No problem though!...I just finish off with pressed powder and voila! My skin looks smooth & my blemishes are concealed.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.