Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Visalia, CA

Everyone has different skin types but with my experience this foundation was horible. I like foundation with good coverage and lasts longer than 10 mins. This foundaion didn't stick to your face and i found it really runny and greasy.
Charlene L.
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY

I have tried this about a year ago. I was excited about it being able to "perfectly" match my skin tone.BUT that wasn't the case. After blending it on my skin It started to look whiteish (if that is a word,lol). It made me look like i had the wrong color fondation on. I ultimately gave the two tubes that I had to friend. The only positive that I did notice was that It was really lite weight and didn't clump or anything like that.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca

I love this stuff!!!!
chelsi c.
chelsi c.
Akron, OH

I bought this a year ago and used it and while it was a good moisturizer it didn't match my skin at all I was pale and it just made my face look white so i gave it to my mom to try and it did the same to her also didn't like the packaging
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY

I have large pores and I didn't think it covered as well as it should have. I think it's better used by women with real smooth skin.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Kalamazoo, MI

I tried this product because it was on sale and I had a coupon. The price point was the only thing it had going for it. Color was off and my skin was super oily. Should have spent a little more on my foundation.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I tried it a few weeks ago. The color I got made me look incredibly pale so I thought, " ok I'll try another shade." No! I got the same result pale with very minimal coverage.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Rutherfordton, NC

It covers pretty good, but it's a pain to try to match shades. The lighting in my bathroom is not the best, so its hard to get it blended in good.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL

Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.