Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sylvania, GA

I love this product! It is light coverage and the color matches me great.
jessica s.
jessica s.
Washougal, WA

This is an alright product, it is very lightweight, and covers evenly. I don't feel that it ' adjusts' to my skin tone. I have very light skin so it's hard to find a good foundation that evens my skin tone. Unfortunately this isn't it :( not bad, i just won't purchase it again.
Cat L.
Cat L.
Morganton, Nc

I was not impressed with this product. For me it was not a natural color ad was greasy. It also did not last on my skin long.
Glorimar R.
Glorimar R.
Bridgeport, CT

IT IT OK DON'T COVER A LOT
alaina k.
alaina k.
new providence, PA

This product is low coverage, if you are a girl who wears heavy foundation this is not for you. This is like a tinted moisturizer or Bob cream. It does apply smooth and has strong lasting power. I left it on for a 7 hour day and it didn't budge but its not my type of foundation that o go for
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Johnson City, TN

This says it blends with your skin but even after a few different kinds of application it still turned out orange. (over primer, warm on back of hand, etc.) It also seems to "separate" into sections on my face which I find mega odd and confusing...
Robyn W.
Robyn W.

Not the foundation for me. I need something with a little more coverage. There were a lot of nice color choices.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV

This product is not all that bad...it is miss leading however because I feel that it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. The coverage is light, and the shade range is decent. I actually like this product because I have pretty good skin and don't have much to cover up, so it works for me!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA

So i bought the light because I'm pretty light skinned but it was still too dark. it had pretty good pigment (i looked like an orange) but its pretty much a way to sell fewer shades of foundation and claim its 'color match'
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.