Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works really well for a sheer coverage and blends well enough so there are no lines of demarcation.

I think it's a little crazy that you want a review but then tell me it's not long enough. Do you want people to help or not? The review I wrote is exactly what I would tell a friend.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX
This is all right. I purchased based on a YouTube review and I think I will use it more as a primer than a foundation. It does change color and it does match but there is so little coverage I can't tell it is there. Would be better as an under makeup tinted sunscreen in my opinion.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Princeton , WV
This is a great product to use when you are just trying to go light on the makeup. I love the fact it adjusts to my skin tone to give me just enough coverage to appear even in skin tone. I definitely use it In the summer because I hate to feel like I'm wearing anything on my face.
Jaylen H.
Jaylen H.
This is a very light coverage it's a cc cream not a foundation so it isn't supposed to be high coverage. When I wear this I don't even have to blend it down my neck the color matches perfectly. This is great for new comers to makeup who just want there skin tone to look smooth.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Burlington, IA
I don't usually like foundation because of how greasy or dirty it makes my face feel but this is surprisingly lightweight and covers really well. I was skeptical on how well it would conceal but it did a great job at covering up blemishes. I would definitely buy this again!
Briana S.
Briana S.
This stuff is pretty good. I think the way it changes color and blends out is amazing! However it doesn't have much coverage It can be build able though. I've only had it for a short time but I'm willing to play around with it more to see if there's better ways to apply it
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
This has quickly become my everyday foundation. It is very light in coverage and really just evens out skintone. I love how quickly it can go on in the morning as I can just use my hands instead of a beauty blender or brush. I have had no issues with my skin breaking out.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
This is some kind of sorcery! How does it come out of the tube white but then morph into a shade of brown?? I'm amazed every time. I have pretty standard fair-medium skin, so it's not too hard to match, but I do have a lot of pink undertones and this matches pretty well.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA
I love this so much! It feels completely light on the skin and is great for a no-makeup makeup look! My only qualm is that something about the formula makes me break out. Besides this, the color matches perfectly to my skin tone and is great for easy makeup days.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
This is nice and light. It doesn't have super-heavy coverage, which I like. I have very fair skin and some freckles. I like having my freckles show, I just like the tone of my skin to be more consistent. I like this product because it doesn't irritate my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.