Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX
This is all right. I purchased based on a YouTube review and I think I will use it more as a primer than a foundation. It does change color and it does match but there is so little coverage I can't tell it is there. Would be better as an under makeup tinted sunscreen in my opinion.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Princeton , WV
This is a great product to use when you are just trying to go light on the makeup. I love the fact it adjusts to my skin tone to give me just enough coverage to appear even in skin tone. I definitely use it In the summer because I hate to feel like I'm wearing anything on my face.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Burlington, IA
I don't usually like foundation because of how greasy or dirty it makes my face feel but this is surprisingly lightweight and covers really well. I was skeptical on how well it would conceal but it did a great job at covering up blemishes. I would definitely buy this again!
Briana S.
Briana S.
This stuff is pretty good. I think the way it changes color and blends out is amazing! However it doesn't have much coverage It can be build able though. I've only had it for a short time but I'm willing to play around with it more to see if there's better ways to apply it
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
This has quickly become my everyday foundation. It is very light in coverage and really just evens out skintone. I love how quickly it can go on in the morning as I can just use my hands instead of a beauty blender or brush. I have had no issues with my skin breaking out.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Baltimore, MD
This is some kind of sorcery! How does it come out of the tube white but then morph into a shade of brown?? I'm amazed every time. I have pretty standard fair-medium skin, so it's not too hard to match, but I do have a lot of pink undertones and this matches pretty well.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA
I love this so much! It feels completely light on the skin and is great for a no-makeup makeup look! My only qualm is that something about the formula makes me break out. Besides this, the color matches perfectly to my skin tone and is great for easy makeup days.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
This is nice and light. It doesn't have super-heavy coverage, which I like. I have very fair skin and some freckles. I like having my freckles show, I just like the tone of my skin to be more consistent. I like this product because it doesn't irritate my skin.
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
North Branch, MN
This foundation is light to medium coverage. It is great for summer and matches to your skin when you blend. This is lightweight and stays on for around 8 hours. I would recommend this to people with normal skin. I would definitely buy this again, and I have.
Raena S.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
I heard about this product on YouTube and had to go get it! I love this! It matches my skin perfectly and goes on easily with my fingers. The only complaint is have is tr hers not enough in the bottle for the price which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.