BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
So, I wanted to try this out to see if it was as awesome as the commercials said it to be. It wasn't. I had to buy the lightest shade to match my skin tone and I found that it made my skin look yellow! I actually looked ill. It didn't totally fail as it felt okay on my skin but that is about all it has going for it.
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
I didn't really care for this product once I used it. I have troubles matching my skin tone and so I figured if give this product a try. I was very disappointed to find that my skin looked blotchy and felt a little greasy.
Pauline P.
Richmond, TX
I bought this at CVS for a pretty decent price since its on sale, I don't normally use liquid foundation since matte suits me best but i still gave it a try and just like any other liquid foundation it's messy to apply, the liquid is too thin, doesn't matches my skin tone and it just ended up like a moisturizer.
Elizabeth N.
Severn, MD
I always have such a hard time trying to match foundations. I've finally found one that helps take out all of the guess work. I was skeptical at first, but it really does work. The coverage is great. The only issue is that it leaves my face a bit shiny. No problem though!...I just finish off with pressed powder and voila! My skin looks smooth & my blemishes are concealed.
Harshveer K.
This foundation did not work for me!!! It had such a runny consistency and was grey/white at first when I opened the cap. I tested it out by rubbing it on my hand and I guess it matched. But when I put it on my face, it felt greasy and gross and the color looked horrible and caked on. Don't waste your money on this.
Megan O.
Laramie, WY
My skin is extremely uneven and I had been looking for a product to even it out. I didn't want a real thick foundation because it feels to heavy. This product blended out really well and it really does match to your skin tone! I would put this in the category of a BB cream. It evens out your skin but if you want blemish coverage or anything like that it won't do the job.
Sandra G.
Mesa, AZ
When it comes to foundation i can never find a shade that matches my skin. I end up buying a shade that is too light or too dark. It can be tough, but with Almay smart shade makeup, i can find the shade that is perfect for me. It blends evenly and doesn't dry my skin and I don't have that cakey look and i love that.
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
If you use this correctly, then it does, indeed, match your skin tone... which is impressive.It easier to use on smoothr parts of your face, not so much around the eyes as it settled in the wrinkles... It does sometimes match the color of my blemish, darkening the tone to what the blemish is, not my actually skin color... If you can use this properly, it works wonderful.
paris s.
Grand Rapids, MI
It has okay coverage and don't get it wet at all it will get weirdly orange and you have to blend it in right otherwise its very patchy but its not a bad foundation i don't know if mine got old but i reached for it and it just started rubbing off as soon as i put on but i don't know i didn't have it for that long
Laura W.
I have tried and tried this and it just doesn't do the job well. This product felt so greasy on the skin that it felt like it would slip off during the day. I think it did after a few hours. I don't think this is great for any skin tone or skin texture. It just doesn't ever catch my eye anymore. Rethink this Almay!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.