BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I decided to try this product awhile ago when I was testing new foundations and this was the WORST! I applied with a brush and only put a little and it came out ORANGE. It was so bad I washed it off and tried with a sponge with even less and it still came out looking terrible! I won't ever buy this product or Almay again.
Kayla A.
Moravian Falls, NC
I LOVED this product when it first came out. I wouldn't wear anything else, but the longer it was out the more I began to hate it. I don't know what changed about the product, but it started not to blend as well and began to just look bad. I wish they would change it back to the original formula, but I would much prefer it!
Mary G.
Richmond, VA
This smart shade was a bit disappointing, but all of the foundations that morph color to match your exact skin tone seem to be remarkably similar. It has a strange slightly oil feel to it but it smooths on nicely and I thought it blended well with almay concealer. It didn't settle into fine lines or pores so the overall appearance was pretty smooth but the pigment did not create continuity the way these smart shade products are supposed to.
I think this is a good product for the very young, intro to makeup user.
Kirstin P.
Chesterfield , VA
My friend gave me this to try and it matches my skin tone very well and it goes on well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I felt like it was thick and Coated on. I asked my aunt if I was applying it right and she said I was that I wasn't putting too much even though it felt like there was globs if it sitting in my face.
Jamie C.
I am always looking for a barely there foundation. Almay products are always gentle on my face and for that reason, I was willing to take the risk of a new product. Though I love the lightweight feel once it is applied, however, the yellow ring around my jaw line doesn't make the cut. Sorry Almay... on to the next....
Tesla H.
Camden, SC
I love my Almay Smart Shade! I have really fair skin and it is really hard for me to find makeup that doesn't make me look unnaturally dark. With this i have the light and it is perfect! It blends into my skin perfectly and covers up blemishes like a charm!!! I will 100% definitely be buying this product again and again.
Chelsey P.
I bought this on a whim because I thought, "Awesome, a foundation that will match me? I don't need to give my first born child to find the right match? Score!" Yeah, it doesn't work. I'm VERY pale and this stuff made me look orange and sickly. I hated it so much I threw it away instead of seeing if a friend wanted it.
Jazelle Q.
Weslaco, TX
Great foundation is say in my honest opinion this is much better than any name brand I have used! it drys up quick once on your face & covers any black heads, white heads you have on your face. it's so soft and smells amazing!
Melissa B.
I am surprised about the reviews on here. I absolutely love this product! I usually have issues with finding a shade that matches my skin, but had no issue with finding it with smart shade. It is very light weight and provides great coverage. I love that when i do where it, i don't feel like I have layers of makeup on.
Catherine G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I hated this product! it looked okay for about 5 minutes and it just got lighter and lighter and looked like a ghost. So I thought I just went a shade to like and then I went back and bought a shade darker and 5 minutes once again went by and it looked like I slathered mud on my face. Not worth it so save your money.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.