7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Mililani, HI
Great coverage and great glow
paris s.
paris s.
It has okay coverage and don't get it wet at all it will get weirdly orange and you have to blend it in right otherwise its very patchy but its not a bad foundation i don't know if mine got old but i reached for it and it just started rubbing off as soon as i put on but i don't know i didn't have it for that long
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lucasville, OH
Try this product was Not happy with it at all. It makes my skin feel very dry and not great coloring more orange than anything.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Christine L.
Christine L.
This gives a very light coverage and looks like you're not wearing makeup. Very natural looking.
Becca M.
Becca M.
I bought this in a pinch because I was missing my usual foundation. It was a mistake. It was very oily and encouraged breakouts on my face. I don't like to touch my face while applying as much as this requires. If you don't rub it in you will have weird white spots on your face.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
I like to use this daily. It overs blemishes fairly well, better than concealers I have bought in the past. Works best as a base for my foundation.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It did nothing for my skin and I had to mix it with other foundation. Do not purchase this foundation.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.