Add a Photo

I love this stuff!!!!
chelsi c.
chelsi c.
Akron, OH

I bought this a year ago and used it and while it was a good moisturizer it didn't match my skin at all I was pale and it just made my face look white so i gave it to my mom to try and it did the same to her also didn't like the packaging
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY

I have large pores and I didn't think it covered as well as it should have. I think it's better used by women with real smooth skin.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Kalamazoo, MI

I tried this product because it was on sale and I had a coupon. The price point was the only thing it had going for it. Color was off and my skin was super oily. Should have spent a little more on my foundation.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I tried it a few weeks ago. The color I got made me look incredibly pale so I thought, " ok I'll try another shade." No! I got the same result pale with very minimal coverage.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Rutherfordton, NC

It covers pretty good, but it's a pain to try to match shades. The lighting in my bathroom is not the best, so its hard to get it blended in good.
Saranda M.
Saranda M.

I like Almay brand but based on the commercial, I was hugely disappointed once I applied it.
Jezelle V.
Jezelle V.
Homosassa, FL

I have used this foundation before in the past. It's not my favorite but that's because i prefer full coverage foundation. This is great if you want a natural coverage. If you're just going to the supermarket or going to the corner store. This isn't something I would wear out to the club. The texture is amazing and it feels so natural on the skin. The scent is a little off putting though. This foundation also really does match your skin tone as long as you get the correct shade.
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL

This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.