Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I've been using this product for years! I'll start off by saying that I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and breakouts. Not only does this never bother my skin, but it doesn't pool up on my forehead and nose halfway through the day... Regardless of if I use a finishing powder or not.
This is not heavy enough to use for a big night out, but for a simple daytime base it works wonders to even out my skin tone. It's very easily blended and magically adjusts to my pale, freckled skin. If you're all for a morning make up routine that takes less than 10 minutes this product is a must have!
Betty T.
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI
I am a huge fan of Almay products and this is something I have purchased over and again. I mostly use this foundation in the summer when I don't want a heavy application. I have clear skin so I don't need much coverage. I love that it has SPF in it as well. I noticed some reviews mentioned a bad smell - this is something I've not noticed myself. I definitely recommend this product.
Ana S.
Ana S.
GLEN ROCK
I ried this as it is very similar to one that I loved from Revlon but was discontinued. I loved the texture but the color seems too orange.
Pam L.
Pam L.
This is good for someone that has pretty good skin. Not for someone that needs full coverage.
Heather C.
Heather C.
This makeup turned my face orange. So, obviously the shade it not too "smart" Will not be using it again.
Quynh T.
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
It doesn't work. I tried it couple times and not once it did anything for me. It feels greasy on skin and gave me some burn sensation on my skin. Love Almay brand but it did not work
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI
I like the mineral powder foundations better just because it covers better and its not so heavy on your skin, but i saw a commercial with this foundation so i figure why not try it. Well, i tried it and its okay not the greatest its suppose to match your color which it did that good,but it was still a little to heavy on my skin. Just made me want to stay with the mineral powder foundations still.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Anamosa, IA
This stuff is so nice. It goes on so good. :) It covers good as well!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY
Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.