BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I decided to try this product awhile ago when I was testing new foundations and this was the WORST! I applied with a brush and only put a little and it came out ORANGE. It was so bad I washed it off and tried with a sponge with even less and it still came out looking terrible! I won't ever buy this product or Almay again.
Dylan D.
Atlanta, GA
I've purchased multiple shapes of Almay Smart Shade Foundation to "match" my skin in attempts to make it actually match my skin and every single time I've used it my face had a distinct orange tint. It's a shame too, since all other aspects of the foundation are great -- it's light coverage that lasts through the day.
Jamie C.
I am always looking for a barely there foundation. Almay products are always gentle on my face and for that reason, I was willing to take the risk of a new product. Though I love the lightweight feel once it is applied, however, the yellow ring around my jaw line doesn't make the cut. Sorry Almay... on to the next....
Chelsey P.
I bought this on a whim because I thought, "Awesome, a foundation that will match me? I don't need to give my first born child to find the right match? Score!" Yeah, it doesn't work. I'm VERY pale and this stuff made me look orange and sickly. I hated it so much I threw it away instead of seeing if a friend wanted it.
Jazelle Q.
Weslaco, TX
Great foundation is say in my honest opinion this is much better than any name brand I have used! it drys up quick once on your face & covers any black heads, white heads you have on your face. it's so soft and smells amazing!
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
I ran out of foundation and one of my pet peeves is having to find the right foundation for my complexion. I was not impressed with Almay as the shade seemed to not blend; there was a difference between the color of my face and the color of my neck. Also, I have rosacea and this product did not work to hide the redness.
Hazellyn M.
I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Breanna K.
Merrick, NY
I loved the idea of Almay's Smart Shade foundation so much that I bought it the first day I heard about it. Unfortunately, the coverage doesn't last, and it made me skin feel so slimy. I used it a few times in emergencies, but it's definitely my last resort product.
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this makeup, it defiantly helps blend my decolletage to my face. As a pinup model that is very important as I don't want to be off color in photos...I do not want too much photo shop! This is my go to make-up of choice.
Karina S.
Ringgold, GA
I gave this product a C because although it didn't work for me I think it may work for others. I saw a lot of people saying this turned their skin orange, but for me it looked too pink. I have a yellow undertone and so ANYTHING remotely pink toned looks terrible on me. I think if your are going to have a product that has this smart shade technology is actually needs to work lol
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.