BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Its okay as a tinted moisturizer but as a foundation? hell no! color does not match skin tone and is very very light...
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Almay product doesn't give the coverage I need for blotchy skin. Unfortunately, I would have to use a second foundation to go with it, to help my skin look more flawless. It really was a waste of money.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Yorktown, VA
I have fairly sensitive skin. Emphasis on FAIRLY. My face is the least likely to react to products. So you can see why I was surprised when my face started to burn when applying this. At first it was tolerable, the stinging sensation that is, but then I could not take it anymore. The sad thing is it didn't even do the job. My face seemed a shade darker, and there was barely any coverage.
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
When I tried this product, It was an okay coverage. I didn't feel that it covered all the imperfections though.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Fairfield, CT
I bought this foundation a while ago because I had trouble finding my correct shade of foundation. I would either get it to light or too dark. I liked the fact that it can match your skin tone, but I don't think it is the right one for me because I have oily/ combo skin. But one of my favorite aspects on this product is that all Almay products are for sensitive skin and I have sensitive skin.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
I have very sensitive skin and do not like to wear a lot of makeup. Almay Smart Shade foundation is great for that look! It covers any redness/blemishes without the heaviness other foundations
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.