BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin t...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Robinne A.
When this product first hit stores I was like YES! FINALLY! A product that took out all of the guess work in finding the right shade. Being a woman of color it is extremely hard to match my skin tone sometimes. Once I started shopping around I noticed it didn't come in a shade dark enough for woman of color. I was disappointed.
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I decided to try this product awhile ago when I was testing new foundations and this was the WORST! I applied with a brush and only put a little and it came out ORANGE. It was so bad I washed it off and tried with a sponge with even less and it still came out looking terrible! I won't ever buy this product or Almay again.
Janet M.
First of all...it's white when it comes out of the tube. Which makes sense, yes, but there's no magic here. All it is, is beads filled with your purchased color that spread when you apply this to your face. To make matters worse, it doesn't provide much coverage. This is good for a sheer/no makeup-ish day but not much else.
Janelle R.
I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
While the technology behind this product matching your skin tone with perfection, this is hardly foundation. I think that they should sell the product as tinted moisturizer. It would be more accurate. This makeup is very sheer and does not provide any coverage whatsoever.
Briana S.
This stuff is pretty good. I think the way it changes color and blends out is amazing! However it doesn't have much coverage It can be build able though. I've only had it for a short time but I'm willing to play around with it more to see if there's better ways to apply it
Kayla A.
Moravian Falls, NC
I LOVED this product when it first came out. I wouldn't wear anything else, but the longer it was out the more I began to hate it. I don't know what changed about the product, but it started not to blend as well and began to just look bad. I wish they would change it back to the original formula, but I would much prefer it!
Mary G.
Richmond, VA
This smart shade was a bit disappointing, but all of the foundations that morph color to match your exact skin tone seem to be remarkably similar. It has a strange slightly oil feel to it but it smooths on nicely and I thought it blended well with almay concealer. It didn't settle into fine lines or pores so the overall appearance was pretty smooth but the pigment did not create continuity the way these smart shade products are supposed to.
I think this is a good product for the very young, intro to makeup user.
avery w.
Frisco, TX
I got this product about a month ago and have only used it twice. It has a very liquidy content, and it doesn't blend as easy as it says it dose. It doesn't give all day coverage and it makes your skin look dryed up. i think it would be good if you have oily skin to dry it up. but i don't recommend it to anyone. it feels like it is streching out your skin and leaves your skin super dry.
Stephanie P.
Staten Island, NY
This foundation is a good base and has decent pigments which balance out my faces uneven skin tone. I use it as an all over base foundation before I conceal, and I finish with bare minerals to set it. My only gripe is that if not set with a powder, or applied too heavily, it tends to rub off on everything: my phone, my coat, my hands etc. I use it sparingly, but I use it daily!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.