7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
paris s.
paris s.
It has okay coverage and don't get it wet at all it will get weirdly orange and you have to blend it in right otherwise its very patchy but its not a bad foundation i don't know if mine got old but i reached for it and it just started rubbing off as soon as i put on but i don't know i didn't have it for that long
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Mount Clemens, MI
I bought this because my skin tone is less than average. I was hoping that it would match my color so I wouldn't have to mix colors. It worked, but not as well as Id of liked it to. It was closer than most, but for the price, I wish it would have matched a little better. Still a good purchase though.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Almay product doesn't give the coverage I need for blotchy skin. Unfortunately, I would have to use a second foundation to go with it, to help my skin look more flawless. It really was a waste of money.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Yorktown, VA
I have fairly sensitive skin. Emphasis on FAIRLY. My face is the least likely to react to products. So you can see why I was surprised when my face started to burn when applying this. At first it was tolerable, the stinging sensation that is, but then I could not take it anymore. The sad thing is it didn't even do the job. My face seemed a shade darker, and there was barely any coverage.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
When I tried this product, It was an okay coverage. I didn't feel that it covered all the imperfections though.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.