Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI

This product definitely didn't adjust to my skin color. I am very pale with freckles and bought the lightest of this product, it came out too dark for me. It didn't look *bad* like it wasn't extremely darker than my face but I could tell it didn't match very well.
Karii C.
Karii C.
Longwood, FL

I don't like the texture on my skin and it doesn't have good coverage. It also doesn't match my skin tone very well.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Columbus, OH

I love this stuff! it rocks! I'm super picky about make up and this stuff gets 100%
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Jacksonville, FL

I have just recently discovered this foundation i had been searching for so long and finally found my true match and no longer have to worry about dark or light lines showing thru my powder! Highly recommended!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Grapevine, TX

I was so excited to use thus at first....i felt like it didn't cover much up...but if you want a suddle shire fondation this works
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Port Orchard, WA

I bought into the gimmick. When I applied this foundation it did not match my skin tone at all. It turned me super orange. It was also very thick and cakie. Just generally a bad buy.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Del City, OK

Some days this product is perfect other days it makes me look like an oompa loompa it just depeds and i never have the time for 5 to 10 minutes wasted redoing everything
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sylvania, GA

I love this product! It is light coverage and the color matches me great.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Claremont, CA

I bought this product for a light coverage and that's exactly what it does. Provide a light coverage. I really like it because I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup. If your looking for a light coverage this is a good product, if u want more of a full coverage do not get this product.
Grecia G.
Grecia G.
visalia, ca

I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.