BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nicole C.
Seymour, CT
I've always had a hard time picking the perfect cover up to match my skin tone and when I tried this product I fell in love!! I use the one for light skin tones and its the best cover up I've ever used for my skin. I'm so bummed because I just ran out and can't seem to find another one.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA
I don't use liquid foundation all that often but I tried this in the summertime, and I didn't like it at all. My skin type is very dry, and this product made me very greasy, so I could only imagine what it does for oily skin. It did even out my skin tone, but it looked a shade too light because of the SPF. Flash photography created a white cast. Maybe it is best in colder weather and set with powder?
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY
This stuff takes all the guess work out of foundation, which I am all for. It's not too heavy or noticeable on the face, but I did notice my face got a bit more greasy than usual while wearing it. The coverage is great. This is a product I tend to use for special occasions, "big days" or a night out on the town, but I do not use it every day.
Melanie S.
S Yarmouth, MA
I hate looking cakey and I'm not prone to breakouts but I do need something to even out my skin tone, this worked perfect never looked caked on cause its very thin. You don't feel like you have makeup on and it will match any skin tone. I hate trying to figure out the right color for me so this just has the easy factor written all over it.
Suzie H.
Washington, DC
I loved the idea behind this product and that it eliminates the ever time-consuming task of finding your right shade. Unfortunately, I got the medium shade and this formula was not made for Asian skin tones(my skin has a bit of a yellow undertone which is usually hard to match). I think this product works best for someone who wants just a bit of light coverage with more beige undertones to their skin.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked the idea of this a lot but found the color just didn't look quite right. The finish was nice and smooth and it had a good amount of coverage to even out skin tone. Certainly not enough to cover acne or scaring but great for a nice even tone. Maybe I used the wrong shade range but I just felt a little orange and conspicuous all day.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL
I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Rachel P.
Eh, it's ok but it's not anything exciting or special. I love innovative makeup products especially foundations and this wasn't anything new or special so it's not necessarily bad but I thought the shades weren't great and the texture was odd.
Abby C.
Carbondale, IL
I am very surprised by a lot of these reviews because to me this is great product! I always seem to have a hard time finding a liquid cover up that matches my skin and when using this production this is no longer a problem! This make up is also very good because you do not need to go bye a different color make up when your tan fads! This is great product that keeps you skin smooth and splotch free!
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
Does this make your face oily?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know if this actually acts as a corrector as well?
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
Is this a good product to invest in?
Rebecca T.
Waverly, OH
Never used this before does it work like it should or does it just look wired?
Lindsey M.
Independence , MO
Does it work for oily skin?

back