BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Suzie H.
Washington, DC
I loved the idea behind this product and that it eliminates the ever time-consuming task of finding your right shade. Unfortunately, I got the medium shade and this formula was not made for Asian skin tones(my skin has a bit of a yellow undertone which is usually hard to match). I think this product works best for someone who wants just a bit of light coverage with more beige undertones to their skin.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY
This stuff takes all the guess work out of foundation, which I am all for. It's not too heavy or noticeable on the face, but I did notice my face got a bit more greasy than usual while wearing it. The coverage is great. This is a product I tend to use for special occasions, "big days" or a night out on the town, but I do not use it every day.
Karli G.
Strongsville, OH
I really like this make up. I have been using it for a few months now and do not plan on trying anything else any time soon.I like that the shades are not broken into numbers like other kinds. I like how it tells you which one is for light skin, light-medium,etc. I think this is easier than trying to figure out what number your skin matches.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I was super excited for this product but it kind of let me down. I found that yes it do blend to my correct shade but then soon as it dried it got a bit darker :( I'm sad that this wasn't as good as they made it seem. i personally wouldn't buy it again.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA
I don't use liquid foundation all that often but I tried this in the summertime, and I didn't like it at all. My skin type is very dry, and this product made me very greasy, so I could only imagine what it does for oily skin. It did even out my skin tone, but it looked a shade too light because of the SPF. Flash photography created a white cast. Maybe it is best in colder weather and set with powder?
Beth B.
Walkersville, WV
I did not like this product. I am incredibly fair-skinned and almost every foundation I try makes me look orange. I figured for the price, I would try their smart shade technology.
What a flop. :( I was so disappointed. It felt grainy going on, but I expected that. I waited for the microbeads to disappear into that lovely translucent color that I saw on t.v. And it never happened. Some of the beads refused to dissolve, and the color was uneven at best. Maybe it would work better for someone with darker skin, but it was definitely not for me.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked the idea of this a lot but found the color just didn't look quite right. The finish was nice and smooth and it had a good amount of coverage to even out skin tone. Certainly not enough to cover acne or scaring but great for a nice even tone. Maybe I used the wrong shade range but I just felt a little orange and conspicuous all day.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL
I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Ailys T.
I find that this does not match to your skin tone at all. One time, I remember applying it to the skin above my thumb so that I could dab it onto my face, and when I did, the color rubbed on ORANGE. Not just like fake tan orange, but legit carrot-orange. And then it was so hard to get off. Even when I did apply it to try to match, the color would leave streaks and not blend well at all. Not recommended
Aimee B.
How can I get a sample of this prouduct?
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
Will Almay foundation cover dark spots ? Does it last all day ?
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
WHAT IS THE COVERAGE ON THIS MAKEUP?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Does this really work, I seen it on sale & would like to know before I buy it.
Amanda M.