BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Keely  B.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely hated this foundation, it had very sheer coverage and left the outer parts of my face looking whit and washed out even when i went a shade darker. this product also was very spotty when i applied it too. over all i hate it, though the concealer version of this foundation i actually loved and had great coverage.
Hazellyn M.
I'm not sure if I just got a ugly duckling of the bunch or if this really isn't working. I got this thinking it will match but when I got it and used it it was a little bit too much liquidy. I felt like I didn't put anything on and it made me look like a Oompa Loompa !
Karina S.
Ringgold, GA
I gave this product a C because although it didn't work for me I think it may work for others. I saw a lot of people saying this turned their skin orange, but for me it looked too pink. I have a yellow undertone and so ANYTHING remotely pink toned looks terrible on me. I think if your are going to have a product that has this smart shade technology is actually needs to work lol
Chelsey P.
I bought this on a whim because I thought, "Awesome, a foundation that will match me? I don't need to give my first born child to find the right match? Score!" Yeah, it doesn't work. I'm VERY pale and this stuff made me look orange and sickly. I hated it so much I threw it away instead of seeing if a friend wanted it.
Tesla H.
Camden, SC
I love my Almay Smart Shade! I have really fair skin and it is really hard for me to find makeup that doesn't make me look unnaturally dark. With this i have the light and it is perfect! It blends into my skin perfectly and covers up blemishes like a charm!!! I will 100% definitely be buying this product again and again.
Kirstin P.
Chesterfield , VA
My friend gave me this to try and it matches my skin tone very well and it goes on well, but it didn't feel comfortable. I felt like it was thick and Coated on. I asked my aunt if I was applying it right and she said I was that I wasn't putting too much even though it felt like there was globs if it sitting in my face.
Dylan D.
Atlanta, GA
I've purchased multiple shapes of Almay Smart Shade Foundation to "match" my skin in attempts to make it actually match my skin and every single time I've used it my face had a distinct orange tint. It's a shame too, since all other aspects of the foundation are great -- it's light coverage that lasts through the day.
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this makeup, it defiantly helps blend my decolletage to my face. As a pinup model that is very important as I don't want to be off color in photos...I do not want too much photo shop! This is my go to make-up of choice.
K S.
Not my favorite foundation at all. It has an oily texture, and while it does adopt a different color on your skin than right out of the bottle, it doesn't seem to magically match as it's supposed to. I don't expect to get the correct shade the first time for most foundation, but for this one, color matching should be no problem. Unfortunately this turned out way too dark for my skin, and after only a few months it had expired into an oily grey mess. As much as I wanted to love it, I won't be trying this one again.
Jazelle Q.
Weslaco, TX
Great foundation is say in my honest opinion this is much better than any name brand I have used! it drys up quick once on your face & covers any black heads, white heads you have on your face. it's so soft and smells amazing!
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
Will Almay foundation cover dark spots ? Does it last all day ?
Kelsey P.
Lake Crystal, MN
Does this product really work?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Does this really work, I seen it on sale & would like to know before I buy it.
Amanda M.
YAH OR NAY????????
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
WHAT IS THE COVERAGE ON THIS MAKEUP?