BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Nadia F.
I found this foundation to be like a lightweight tinted moisturizer. This is perfect for me because I don't need that much coverage at all. I think if someone is looking for a tinted moisturizer coverage level, this is for them. I will admit the consistency is a tad weird but that's why this product is unique. I was happy I didn't have a guess a shade and it adjusted to my skin tone.
Rachael R.
Altoona, PA
I had to use what seemed like a lot of this at one time and it doesn't match my skin tone all that well. If it isn't applied correctly it can look streaky and if you put too much in one spot and don't catch it, there will literally be dark lines on your face that won't come off unless you wash your face and start over. I wouldn't recommend buying this if you want to have an airbrushed look.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
Its been several years since I have used this foundation. As a black girl it is imperative for you to find a shade that matches your skin tone. The magic that this foundation claims to be able to do is impossible. It ends up looking ashy and white and you look ghost faced. It does not oxidize immediately. One shade does not fit all.
Hannah J.
Yorktown, VA
I have fairly sensitive skin. Emphasis on FAIRLY. My face is the least likely to react to products. So you can see why I was surprised when my face started to burn when applying this. At first it was tolerable, the stinging sensation that is, but then I could not take it anymore. The sad thing is it didn't even do the job. My face seemed a shade darker, and there was barely any coverage.
Mary M.
Frederick, MD
It goes on easily but does not always blend thoroughly and leaves orange spots sometimes. It also does not have excellent coverage, it gets basic blemishes and discolorations, however it does not cover redspots or anything like that.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
It is hard to get a good match to your skin tone. For me it comes out uneven and splotchy. I ended up washing it of and using a different foundation. I generally wear beige type foundations but the medium was WAY too dark and had a bit of a red tone to it. Maybe the light would work better but then again it may be to pale for me.
Elizabeth S.
I have very oily skin, especially in my t-zone and this foundation left my shiny within an hour after application. I have a warm tone in my skin and at first the foundation matched nicely however towards the end of the day I saw that the foundation oxidized and turned a little orange-y on my skin. This foundation is not for girls that are looking for that flawless, full coverage, matte foundation. This will leave you incredibly dewy, so dry skinned girls should definitely try it out!
Michelle B.
Goshen, Oh
I have very fair skin, so I have trouble finding a good foundation anyway. I was super excited at the "matching" technology, but even the lightest shade makes me look like I am wearing a mask.

The coverage is decent, but the overall feel of the product is a bit greasy.
Janelle R.
I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product all the time! It's really lightweight and something that you can quickly apply and go. It blends well and the SPF in it is good for your skin. The only reason I stopped using this is because my skin started to dry out more and I'm not sure if it was this product or my new face wash. Once I get my dry skin under control I plan on going back to this product.
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
Will Almay foundation cover dark spots ? Does it last all day ?
Kelsey P.
Lake Crystal, MN
Does this product really work?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Does this really work, I seen it on sale & would like to know before I buy it.
Amanda M.
YAH OR NAY????????
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX
WHAT IS THE COVERAGE ON THIS MAKEUP?