Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Roberta B.
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA
I have used all kinds of foundations on myself and clients and I loved the concept of a "smart shade" as it makes it more affordable for me to have a variety of colors, but this product leaves my face streaky and orange, almost like a bad self tanner. I have tried other smart shade BB creams and find that although they have a more sheer coverage, they are much better.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Supply, NC
I use this product almost daily. It is not good if you need full coverage but good for light natural look
Katie R.
Katie R.
I bought this foundation in hopes it would replace my old foundation from a department store that was costing me a fortune. I loved the way it made my skin feel when I first put it on (like I wasn't wearing any!) but throughout the day I could feel my skin getting a little bit more oily than normal. I got the shade I thought would work for me and it came out of the tube alright but after I applied it and it was on my face for a few minutes it was a tad bit too dark. It wasn't the worst foundation I ever used but I wouldn't use it again.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Athens, OH
Not the shade advertised, oily, smears easily, poor quality
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Acworth, GA
Not worth the hype, shades aren't true to color, and it wears off before you can even fully apply it.
Brennah L.
Brennah L.
Honolulu, Hi
I am light skined and when I bought the light color and put it on, it did not blend very well and it def. did not change to my skin tones.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY
Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Clinton Township, MI
It blends very well and has matched very well to my skin. I recommend this to anyone looking for a natural light coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.