BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I like the idea of this product, like how it blends to match your skin tone. However, it was very liquidy/watery and it did not cover blemishes very well.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this product once when I really needed a coverup before I went to school. I thought the color on the bottle matched my skin tone, and when I put it on my face it turned me YELLOW. Like a Simpson. I would only recommend this product if you were able to try it on in the store before you buy it.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Its okay as a tinted moisturizer but as a foundation? hell no! color does not match skin tone and is very very light...
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
I have always liked Almay, but they really let me down on this one. I chose the Light shade, as I'm fair skinned. First, it was an oily texture (that didn't decrease with wear), and there was barely any coverage. Second, I turned orange! Haha, I looked like an Oompa Loompa. It was extremely difficult to wash off. It went into the trash immediately. I do not recommend this.
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I would never spend money on this again. I have fair skin but usually don't have to go the lightest in shades. However I did just to be safe and it was still way too dark on me. Felt greasy and I didn't like the way it rubbed in. Lastly, it does not last all day so if you need something to last you throughout your day his product is a no go!
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.