BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
While the technology behind this product matching your skin tone with perfection, this is hardly foundation. I think that they should sell the product as tinted moisturizer. It would be more accurate. This makeup is very sheer and does not provide any coverage whatsoever.
Janelle R.
I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Keely  B.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely hated this foundation, it had very sheer coverage and left the outer parts of my face looking whit and washed out even when i went a shade darker. this product also was very spotty when i applied it too. over all i hate it, though the concealer version of this foundation i actually loved and had great coverage.
Briana S.
This stuff is pretty good. I think the way it changes color and blends out is amazing! However it doesn't have much coverage It can be build able though. I've only had it for a short time but I'm willing to play around with it more to see if there's better ways to apply it
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I decided to try this product awhile ago when I was testing new foundations and this was the WORST! I applied with a brush and only put a little and it came out ORANGE. It was so bad I washed it off and tried with a sponge with even less and it still came out looking terrible! I won't ever buy this product or Almay again.
Michelle B.
Goshen, Oh
I have very fair skin, so I have trouble finding a good foundation anyway. I was super excited at the "matching" technology, but even the lightest shade makes me look like I am wearing a mask.

The coverage is decent, but the overall feel of the product is a bit greasy.
Janet M.
First of all...it's white when it comes out of the tube. Which makes sense, yes, but there's no magic here. All it is, is beads filled with your purchased color that spread when you apply this to your face. To make matters worse, it doesn't provide much coverage. This is good for a sheer/no makeup-ish day but not much else.
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I used to use this product all the time! It's really lightweight and something that you can quickly apply and go. It blends well and the SPF in it is good for your skin. The only reason I stopped using this is because my skin started to dry out more and I'm not sure if it was this product or my new face wash. Once I get my dry skin under control I plan on going back to this product.
Stephanie P.
Staten Island, NY
This foundation is a good base and has decent pigments which balance out my faces uneven skin tone. I use it as an all over base foundation before I conceal, and I finish with bare minerals to set it. My only gripe is that if not set with a powder, or applied too heavily, it tends to rub off on everything: my phone, my coat, my hands etc. I use it sparingly, but I use it daily!
avery w.
Frisco, TX
I got this product about a month ago and have only used it twice. It has a very liquidy content, and it doesn't blend as easy as it says it dose. It doesn't give all day coverage and it makes your skin look dryed up. i think it would be good if you have oily skin to dry it up. but i don't recommend it to anyone. it feels like it is streching out your skin and leaves your skin super dry.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.