BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ailys T.
I find that this does not match to your skin tone at all. One time, I remember applying it to the skin above my thumb so that I could dab it onto my face, and when I did, the color rubbed on ORANGE. Not just like fake tan orange, but legit carrot-orange. And then it was so hard to get off. Even when I did apply it to try to match, the color would leave streaks and not blend well at all. Not recommended
Jennifer S.
Laredo, TX
I had purchased this a while back and I felt positive about this purchase up until I actually tried it.. It has horrible coverage and broke me out so bad! And aside from that it left me orange.. It looked like a tan gone wrong or I was just wearing too much make up but really wasn't..
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY
This stuff takes all the guess work out of foundation, which I am all for. It's not too heavy or noticeable on the face, but I did notice my face got a bit more greasy than usual while wearing it. The coverage is great. This is a product I tend to use for special occasions, "big days" or a night out on the town, but I do not use it every day.
Taylor B.
I would never spend money on this again. I have fair skin but usually don't have to go the lightest in shades. However I did just to be safe and it was still way too dark on me. Felt greasy and I didn't like the way it rubbed in. Lastly, it does not last all day so if you need something to last you throughout your day his product is a no go!
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Karli G.
Strongsville, OH
I really like this make up. I have been using it for a few months now and do not plan on trying anything else any time soon.I like that the shades are not broken into numbers like other kinds. I like how it tells you which one is for light skin, light-medium,etc. I think this is easier than trying to figure out what number your skin matches.
Abby C.
Carbondale, IL
I am very surprised by a lot of these reviews because to me this is great product! I always seem to have a hard time finding a liquid cover up that matches my skin and when using this production this is no longer a problem! This make up is also very good because you do not need to go bye a different color make up when your tan fads! This is great product that keeps you skin smooth and splotch free!
Melanie S.
S Yarmouth, MA
I hate looking cakey and I'm not prone to breakouts but I do need something to even out my skin tone, this worked perfect never looked caked on cause its very thin. You don't feel like you have makeup on and it will match any skin tone. I hate trying to figure out the right color for me so this just has the easy factor written all over it.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL
I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Amanda M.
Hesperia, CA
Works great as a light summer foundation as it only has light to medium coverage. Doesn't work as great on acne prone skin. As for the "smart shade," it adjusted to my shade as it says it would, but after a while it turned pretty dark. I recommend this product for people with smooth skin and only use their makeup until it's halfway empty
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.