Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Miriam N.
Miriam N.
Trinity, NC

I have fair skin however, I am far from the "fairest of them all". I usually have to use lighter shades on the color spectrum. I bought the lightest shade Almay offers and it was like smearing mud on my face. I waited for about 10 minutes hoping,by some miracle, the shade would magically soften to something close to my color. It never changed... I assume if you have meduim to dark complexions there may be a color match for you. (On a positive note, My favorite drugstore foundation is Almay's Clear Complextion formula!)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC

I liked this product during the winter just because my skin isn't so oily. It had a great coverage and very light not heavy or cakey. But during the summer this isn't for me it makes my skin very oily even when i set it with a powder. Over all good product.
Betty T.
Betty T.
Dearborn, MI

I am a huge fan of Almay products and this is something I have purchased over and again. I mostly use this foundation in the summer when I don't want a heavy application. I have clear skin so I don't need much coverage. I love that it has SPF in it as well. I noticed some reviews mentioned a bad smell - this is something I've not noticed myself. I definitely recommend this product.
Ana S.
Ana S.
GLEN ROCK

I ried this as it is very similar to one that I loved from Revlon but was discontinued. I loved the texture but the color seems too orange.
Pam L.
Pam L.

This is good for someone that has pretty good skin. Not for someone that needs full coverage.
Heather C.
Heather C.

This makeup turned my face orange. So, obviously the shade it not too "smart" Will not be using it again.
Quynh T.
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO

It doesn't work. I tried it couple times and not once it did anything for me. It feels greasy on skin and gave me some burn sensation on my skin. Love Almay brand but it did not work
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI

I like the mineral powder foundations better just because it covers better and its not so heavy on your skin, but i saw a commercial with this foundation so i figure why not try it. Well, i tried it and its okay not the greatest its suppose to match your color which it did that good,but it was still a little to heavy on my skin. Just made me want to stay with the mineral powder foundations still.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hesperia, CA

Works great as a light summer foundation as it only has light to medium coverage. Doesn't work as great on acne prone skin. As for the "smart shade," it adjusted to my shade as it says it would, but after a while it turned pretty dark. I recommend this product for people with smooth skin and only use their makeup until it's halfway empty
Camila L.
Camila L.
Portland, OR

Bought this awhile ago, I liked it thought it blended pretty well. I didn't like it enough to keep re buying it tho.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.