Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Gina L.
Gina L.
Redlands, CA

I tried this a couple times in different colors and each time I end up with the same result. It blends pretty well but then makes my skin loon super dry and valet even tho I don't Apply alot. Maybe this would be better with someone with oily skin.
Tesa B.
Tesa B.

This product works fantastically!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.

The commercials definitely got me with this product. It is high priced and doesn't work. I was not impressed and will most likely not purchase this product again.
Hanh O.
Hanh O.

Works better than the Almay Blemish Heal makeup!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Claremont, CA

I bought this product for a light coverage and that's exactly what it does. Provide a light coverage. I really like it because I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup. If your looking for a light coverage this is a good product, if u want more of a full coverage do not get this product.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Bensalem, PA

Color looked the same when applied. After an hour it was too dark! Only used a small bit, but somehow it was rubbing off on my collar and my cell phone.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN

Honestly i was hoping this would move mountains with my fair but blotchy skin. Probably why I was so upset when i realized I have defiantly had better formulas that were just regular cheap brands do better than this one and it didn't seem to last long. Waste of my money.
Demi B.
Demi B.

I love this Almay Smart Shade Foundation! I've been using it since the summer and it is absolutely perfect! I'm only in high school and sometimes I'll mix it with sun screen for even a lighter coverage! :)
Grecia G.
Grecia G.
visalia, ca

I didint think i would like it but it was really good it blens real easy & it comes oy looking like powder rather than liquid geat product
Haley B.
Haley B.
Comfort, TX

Works well as a light foundation to smooth the look of skin ... did not feel that it lasted as long as it should, though.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.