7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Malerie E.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
This foundation is really light weight and offers no coverage. It just didn't do much for me. If you are looking for a light, barely there kind of foundation then this would be great, but if not then you should skip this one.
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
San Antonio, TX
I would use for school on the go
Holly O.
Holly O.
Westby, WI
Bought this a couple years ago hoping it would help hide my uneven skin tone and it didn't. definitely haven't bought this again.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
If you want full coverage I don't recommend this. If your skin tends to be very shiny I don't recommend this product. I have very pale skin and for the longest time this was the only foundation I could find that sort of worked. It still had a yellow-ish tone to it. My skin is also very blotchy due to being a redhead. This foundation required layers in order to cover everything, and it rubs off very easily.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Lodi, CA
I used this product for about two years. I loved how it made my skin look very soft and it really did match my skin very well. I didn't like that it wouldn't last all day, but other than that i loved it.
Janna H.
Janna H.
Elizabeth, WV
I love the matte finish I get with this. I can only use this during the summer, though, because it dries my skin out during the winter. It blends pretty good, but only has sheer/light coverage. I don't reach for this when I have breakouts, because it doesn't provide enough coverage. The biggest problem with it I would say is it doesn't have enough shades. For darker skinned people, they wouldn't be able to find one to match them due to all their shades being light. I don't have that problem because my skin is so fair. Bottom line, good foundation, bad selection of colors.
Isra M.
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
I love the fact that this product is hypoallergenic because my skin is sensitive. The smart shade is not worth it. It does not match my shade and i have to wait 5 min to let it settle in
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Villa Rica, GA
I absolutely hated this foundation when I tried it. I don't feel like it should even be called a "foundation" because it's more of a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion. It offered no coverage whatsoever, and did not match my skin tone perfectly as it claims to. I would never recommend or repurchase this product.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
You have to find the perfect shade that matches you well
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.