7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY
The coverage is subpar and the color to me, is off. It made me look orange and I found it made my dry skin, even more dry! Two things I cannot tolerate in face makeup.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Michelle Sheree D.
Michelle Sheree D.
Milwaukee, WI
I do love Almay. I do not like this product. first of not much coverage (which i di not think it is supposed to) but it is not very build-able either. It does not go on well. It does not stay on all day. Also I do not like the "smart shade" if you have different colors in different spots of your face it does not even out your skin tone. Most people do not have a complete even complexion. If you have rosecia (however you spell it) or redness forget it. If you have sunspots forget it. Does not seem to work well on oily or dry skin. Would not buy THIS almay product but that does not mean they are all bad. do not give up on almay due to one bad product!
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA
The way the foundation matches my skin is crazy, It is a perfect match. This is not a full coverage foundation though and I need full coverage
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Jayne R.
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this makeup, it defiantly helps blend my decolletage to my face. As a pinup model that is very important as I don't want to be off color in photos...I do not want too much photo shop! This is my go to make-up of choice.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.