7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sayville, NY
The coverage is subpar and the color to me, is off. It made me look orange and I found it made my dry skin, even more dry! Two things I cannot tolerate in face makeup.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I decided to try this product awhile ago when I was testing new foundations and this was the WORST! I applied with a brush and only put a little and it came out ORANGE. It was so bad I washed it off and tried with a sponge with even less and it still came out looking terrible! I won't ever buy this product or Almay again.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Blue springs , MO
When I tried this I loved it. I'm fair skinned so finding a light foundation it's kind of hard but this works well!
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Michelle Sheree D.
Michelle Sheree D.
Milwaukee, WI
I do love Almay. I do not like this product. first of not much coverage (which i di not think it is supposed to) but it is not very build-able either. It does not go on well. It does not stay on all day. Also I do not like the "smart shade" if you have different colors in different spots of your face it does not even out your skin tone. Most people do not have a complete even complexion. If you have rosecia (however you spell it) or redness forget it. If you have sunspots forget it. Does not seem to work well on oily or dry skin. Would not buy THIS almay product but that does not mean they are all bad. do not give up on almay due to one bad product!
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.