Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL

There was very little color matching for me. Gave a very ashy look when used by itself. Powder helped the second try.
Lydia K.
Lydia K.

This product, as well as the "matching" concealer, was downright awful. It's not color matching, and basically made me orange. Throughout the day it eventually started rubbing off.
Dani J.
Dani J.

Alay is usally an alright brand with makeup, but i was very disappointed in the results of this foundation, i was excited to see ow the color matching technology would work on my skin tone, but the results were awful. i feel like the foundation left lines on my face, and the color matching didn't work to well at all. also, the foundation did not cover blemishes well, and seemed to wear off by the end of the day. it is especially not for those with oily skin, it makes your face seem very shiny by the end of the day! i do not recommend this product!
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM

On the one hand, if you have reasonably good skin and just want a touch of color, this is a great product. However, if you have skin tone issues or dry skin, this probably isn't for you. The product blends well but is very light coverage.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Cleburne, TX

Color isn't true. Pore clogging. Gets thick and sticky.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Hollister , Ca

I bought this foundation looking for a cheaper alternative, thinking it blends to your color, IT DSNT!
To me it looked so watered down, the shades don't match what in the inside, it has no coverage, worst one have tried, the elf foundation works better. I just wasn't feeling this foundation at all.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Derry, NH

I picked this up because I am on the constant hunt for the right liquid foundation from me. I am very fair skinned and have a lot of pink undertones. The result most liquid foundations turn out to be orange on me. Also I have my sensitive skin against me. So I decided to give Almay a shot since my half sister uses it and its one thing that works well with her sensitive skin. I was skeptical to try a brand I have never tried before but I did. While it came out of the bottle looking very light and giving me hope. I applied it and I saw immediately that it changed tone. It started to darken and it matches your skin tone to a certain point it doesn't match exactly. You need use very little and use very sparingly and attack each portion of your face since using too much causes it to go nuts and not blend well at all. You REALLY need to you either a foundation brush or make up sponges to make sure you blend very very very well or it will end up looking like a mask on your face. You can very vividly see the make up line. Even blending meticulously make up lines could still be seen.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

Alltogether almay is pretty good. I have tried the smartshade foundadtion and iactually really like it. Good covereage and it works if you get the color that matches your skin.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hesperia, CA

Works great as a light summer foundation as it only has light to medium coverage. Doesn't work as great on acne prone skin. As for the "smart shade," it adjusted to my shade as it says it would, but after a while it turned pretty dark. I recommend this product for people with smooth skin and only use their makeup until it's halfway empty
Camila L.
Camila L.
Portland, OR

Bought this awhile ago, I liked it thought it blended pretty well. I didn't like it enough to keep re buying it tho.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.