Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Laredo, TX
I had purchased this a while back and I felt positive about this purchase up until I actually tried it.. It has horrible coverage and broke me out so bad! And aside from that it left me orange.. It looked like a tan gone wrong or I was just wearing too much make up but really wasn't..
Rachel P.
Eh, it's ok but it's not anything exciting or special. I love innovative makeup products especially foundations and this wasn't anything new or special so it's not necessarily bad but I thought the shades weren't great and the texture was odd.
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I really appreciate the Almay foundations...they are so awesome and I like the smell..they blend better with my skin than any other make-up, plus it manages to keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. Probably my favorite concealer!
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL
I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Nicole C.
Seymour, CT
I've always had a hard time picking the perfect cover up to match my skin tone and when I tried this product I fell in love!! I use the one for light skin tones and its the best cover up I've ever used for my skin. I'm so bummed because I just ran out and can't seem to find another one.
Nicole M.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought because I have a few blemishes on my face of course and I wanted to gibe it a try. When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it cleary wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored.
Katie R.
I bought this foundation in hopes it would replace my old foundation from a department store that was costing me a fortune. I loved the way it made my skin feel when I first put it on (like I wasn't wearing any!) but throughout the day I could feel my skin getting a little bit more oily than normal. I got the shade I thought would work for me and it came out of the tube alright but after I applied it and it was on my face for a few minutes it was a tad bit too dark. It wasn't the worst foundation I ever used but I wouldn't use it again.
Sai R.
I bought this product hoping for a light coverage foundation that I could slather on and step out the door. I squeezed the product and blended onto my face. It was white when it came out and white when it blended out. Thinking I'd gotten the wrong shade, I went back to the store and looked around. Nope, I'd gotten the "right" shade (the darkest one available for my deeper skin). Such a waste. I'll stick to my other BB creams and drugstore foundations for now.
This is more like a BB cream or tinted moisturizer as it only provided light coverage. If you aren't looking for full coverage and have no problem areas on your skin this might be good for you. It was a little drying and gave me that ghostly look. If I were to repurchase I would probably use with a good moisturizing primer and bronzer.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.