7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Its okay as a tinted moisturizer but as a foundation? hell no! color does not match skin tone and is very very light...
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
It's not the best thing, by far, but I have used worse. The light/medium was WAY to dark for my skin...and I can usually get away with a medium shade in the summertime. It didn't really cover anything...it just made me too dark.
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK
Was excited to try this as it looked as if it was going to blend with my regular skin tone... wrong. it was a watery consistency, made me look like i had dirty skin, and provided no concealing properties at all.... it was light and felt like nothing was on but that's all i have good to say about it.
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Piney Flats, TN
I bought this product when it first came out and I got the right color/shade but it always went way to dark for my skin tone. It would go on to light then once it was blended in it would be like two shades to dark. I tried several technics trying to get it to work but could never get it to work for me :/
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV
This is a very light foundation and that's all I needed. It blended better than some others and was true to shade. If you're looking for more coverage, this is not for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.