Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Rathdrum, ID
I thought it would be more like a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it clearly wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH
I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Maya S.
Maya S.
I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Charissa O.
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA
I'm a total MAC girl, so using Almay wasn't really my usual.... But I was broke so hey. However, I didn't feel like it "matched" my skin at all. I think it's just a marketing scheme. I thought it was a little too runny as well to give coverage that works. Let's just say, I've had it for 6mo, and I still have most of it left
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
San Antonio, TX
I would use for school on the go
Holly O.
Holly O.
Westby, WI
Bought this a couple years ago hoping it would help hide my uneven skin tone and it didn't. definitely haven't bought this again.
lulu a.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA
This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Lodi, CA
I used this product for about two years. I loved how it made my skin look very soft and it really did match my skin very well. I didn't like that it wouldn't last all day, but other than that i loved it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Monterey Park, CA
I bought this on a whim. I had ran out of my holy grail foundation (Revlon ColorStay). Sadly my local CVS had ran out of my shade (320) and i didn't feel like searching for my right shade in another brand so i figured this was a good easy solution.

BIG MISTAKE!!! I should have at least tried to find something, anything that matched my skin.

I'm a MAC NC40 so finding my shade isn't too difficult if i use this as reference and do a quick online search for the corresponding shade in other brands. But i had heard great things about Almay and how it wasn't as damaging to your skin so i thought I'd give it a try.

Not only did it look Ashy but it looked super oily on my skin. Because of this, it didn't last very long on my face. I tried setting it with translucent powder but that didn't help much. By the end of the day i had patches of skin showing and i just really wasn't impressed.

Because they claim the beads will adjust to your natural skin color, they only made 3 shades to pick from. I picked the light medium because the medium looked too dark. When i exchanged it for medium i was right, it was too dark. So it was a choice between my face looking ashy or fake tanned. I could mix them together and hopefully get the right shade but that really defeats the purpose of the "smart shade technology" not to mention for $13 each i might as well just get a higher end foundation that i know I'm gonna love and will be the right shade. So the first chance i got i went back to CVS and luckily they had my holy grail foundation in my shade.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.