BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Melanie S.
S Yarmouth, MA
I hate looking cakey and I'm not prone to breakouts but I do need something to even out my skin tone, this worked perfect never looked caked on cause its very thin. You don't feel like you have makeup on and it will match any skin tone. I hate trying to figure out the right color for me so this just has the easy factor written all over it.
Jennifer S.
Laredo, TX
I had purchased this a while back and I felt positive about this purchase up until I actually tried it.. It has horrible coverage and broke me out so bad! And aside from that it left me orange.. It looked like a tan gone wrong or I was just wearing too much make up but really wasn't..
Suzie H.
Washington, DC
I loved the idea behind this product and that it eliminates the ever time-consuming task of finding your right shade. Unfortunately, I got the medium shade and this formula was not made for Asian skin tones(my skin has a bit of a yellow undertone which is usually hard to match). I think this product works best for someone who wants just a bit of light coverage with more beige undertones to their skin.
Ailys T.
I find that this does not match to your skin tone at all. One time, I remember applying it to the skin above my thumb so that I could dab it onto my face, and when I did, the color rubbed on ORANGE. Not just like fake tan orange, but legit carrot-orange. And then it was so hard to get off. Even when I did apply it to try to match, the color would leave streaks and not blend well at all. Not recommended
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA
I use this for everyday light coverage. It's sheer, but gives just enough coverage for a nice dewy look. I like that this has SPF in it, and that the "smart shade" technology matches pretty closely to my natural skin tone. Would recommend as a daily item if you only need light coverage.
Colette T.
Phoenix, NY
This stuff takes all the guess work out of foundation, which I am all for. It's not too heavy or noticeable on the face, but I did notice my face got a bit more greasy than usual while wearing it. The coverage is great. This is a product I tend to use for special occasions, "big days" or a night out on the town, but I do not use it every day.
Nicole C.
Seymour, CT
I've always had a hard time picking the perfect cover up to match my skin tone and when I tried this product I fell in love!! I use the one for light skin tones and its the best cover up I've ever used for my skin. I'm so bummed because I just ran out and can't seem to find another one.
Lauren W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I really appreciate the Almay foundations...they are so awesome and I like the smell..they blend better with my skin than any other make-up, plus it manages to keep my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. Probably my favorite concealer!
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL
I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Taylor B.
I would never spend money on this again. I have fair skin but usually don't have to go the lightest in shades. However I did just to be safe and it was still way too dark on me. Felt greasy and I didn't like the way it rubbed in. Lastly, it does not last all day so if you need something to last you throughout your day his product is a no go!
Rebecca T.
Waverly, OH
Never used this before does it work like it should or does it just look wired?
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
Is this a good product to invest in?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
Does this make your face oily?
Carol B.
Schenectady, NY
Does anyone know if this actually acts as a corrector as well?
Lindsey M.
Independence, MO
Does it work for oily skin?