Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Amber Q.
Amber Q.
I bought this thinking it attitude be a great fit for my skin. I was wrong. It clung to dry spots on my face, settled into fine lines, made my pores like biggers. And it was way to light. Will never buy again. Not worth it
Yasmeen R.
Yasmeen R.
Forest Hills, NY
This easily blended right in with my skin tone, and covered blemishes perfectly.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH
I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mesquite, TX
I don't really like this foundation. It didn't blend well on my skin and looked really bad in the sunlight. I like Almay, just not this foundation.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Prairie Grove, AR
I love it and use it daily
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I was eager to try Almay's Smart Shade Foundation. I mean, come on, a foundation that conforms to your skin tone? I like the product but I am not in love with it. I think it provides a good match with your skin tone but I have found other foundations that match mine better. That being said, I would recommend it to those who cannot find a good foundation for their skin tone.
Deya A.
Deya A.
Lompoc, CA
I like cause it really does fit my skin and I and my sister can use it and get the same results cause it changes to fit our different skin color
Amber H.
Amber H.
Harrison, TN
I have really light skin so i thought this makeup would work for me.. It did not. It wouldn't match my skin, was darker than i am. It feels nice though so if it just so happens to match your skin then thats awesome.. It just didn't work for me.
Maya S.
Maya S.
I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.