Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Cary, NC

I used this before I switched to a powder foundation and I liked it.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA

So i bought the light because I'm pretty light skinned but it was still too dark. it had pretty good pigment (i looked like an orange) but its pretty much a way to sell fewer shades of foundation and claim its 'color match'
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
San Antonio, TX

I would use for school on the go
Holly O.
Holly O.
Westby, WI

Bought this a couple years ago hoping it would help hide my uneven skin tone and it didn't. definitely haven't bought this again.
lulu a.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA

This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Lodi, CA

I used this product for about two years. I loved how it made my skin look very soft and it really did match my skin very well. I didn't like that it wouldn't last all day, but other than that i loved it.
Phoebe P.
Phoebe P.
San Diego, CA

I don't use liquid foundation all that often but I tried this in the summertime, and I didn't like it at all. My skin type is very dry, and this product made me very greasy, so I could only imagine what it does for oily skin. It did even out my skin tone, but it looked a shade too light because of the SPF. Flash photography created a white cast. Maybe it is best in colder weather and set with powder?
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Chantilly, VA

I used this foundation for awhile. I've found that it is too thin for my needs and barely has any color to it. I also did not like the way it felt on my skin. Even though it was thin it had a cakey feeling to it and didn't really feeling moisturizing at all. Definitely not one of my favorites.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.