Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Liberty, Sc
I use this and I love it, I think it covers well its light but still gives you the coverage you want, I think the color match is close but not perfect.
Mayelin T.
Mayelin T.
Manhattan, CA
I personally do not like this product because it made my already oily face more oily it doesn't give me a matte finish due to it not been compatible with my face I would recommend for someone who has more of a dry skin type
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
Audi R.
Audi R.
Brighton, CO
This did a pretty fair job of matching my skin tone but I was not happy with the way it set....i have a few very fine lines around my eyes and mouth and it settled there pretty bad, also in the creases of my eyelid when I tried to use as a primer like I have with other foundations.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
This isn't great as a foundation. It can look cakey, dry out your skin, and doesn't provide great coverage. However its a great under eye and blemish concealer because it does change to exactly match your skin tone. Use with a full coverage foundation like Revlon Color Stay.
kay m.
kay m.
Superior, CO
The color matched well with my skin, since I am very pale I use the lightest shade. It has light coverage which I actually appreciate since I don't need anything too thick for blemishes.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Waco, TX
Is a great foundation if u want jst a small covera, great for work
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
I really like Almay products. The smart shade foundation is very light, you can't even tell it is there. It is mainly for people who have minor redness or improfections on their face, it won't cover up blemishes.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
Malerie E.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
This foundation is really light weight and offers no coverage. It just didn't do much for me. If you are looking for a light, barely there kind of foundation then this would be great, but if not then you should skip this one.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.