BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
I used this for about a year back in 2007 and i loved it. I found that is matched with my skin tone very well. I loved how it was able to high light my skin in place where other brads could not. I highly recommend that when using this that you have normal to average skin type with little to no acne.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Its okay as a tinted moisturizer but as a foundation? hell no! color does not match skin tone and is very very light...
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
It made my face feel oily and I don't normally have oily skin. I have fair skin and I don't think that it blended as well as it could have.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Nora W.
Nora W.
I am super pale, and the pale is just slightly too dark for me. Wish it came lighter because it smells nice, is lightweight and goes on easy.
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Kim B.
Kim B.
If you have patchy or have blemishes that you want to cover, this isn't for you. I tried it and it made my skin oily feeling and it didn't cover up anything. Waste of time and money.
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.