7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Tried this a few years back before I knew about makeup and how to find a proper color match, so this color adjusting stuff intrigued me. But this? Didn't adjust to my skin tone at all and left a gray cast to my face. Who wants to look ashy?! Plus the coverage was dead awful.
Best thing about this product? Well, I was in the hospital a little while after I bought it and in there, we weren't allowed to use makeup. I was very insecure about my dark spots (still am) and got my mother to bring me a foundation on a visit when she was bringing me some toiletries. She picked out this one, but accidentally handed it to the people at the desk with the rest of my stuff (they check everything in and put stickers on it) and they marked it as medicine! The lack of decent coverage was great in that instance because it didn't look like I was wearing makeup but still minimized the problem. So thanks, Almay, for making it look like a medicine bottle!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Harrison , AR
Matches skin well, but does not last very long. Poor coverage
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
I used this for about a year back in 2007 and i loved it. I found that is matched with my skin tone very well. I loved how it was able to high light my skin in place where other brads could not. I highly recommend that when using this that you have normal to average skin type with little to no acne.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Nora W.
Nora W.
I am super pale, and the pale is just slightly too dark for me. Wish it came lighter because it smells nice, is lightweight and goes on easy.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Michelle Sheree D.
Michelle Sheree D.
Milwaukee, WI
I do love Almay. I do not like this product. first of not much coverage (which i di not think it is supposed to) but it is not very build-able either. It does not go on well. It does not stay on all day. Also I do not like the "smart shade" if you have different colors in different spots of your face it does not even out your skin tone. Most people do not have a complete even complexion. If you have rosecia (however you spell it) or redness forget it. If you have sunspots forget it. Does not seem to work well on oily or dry skin. Would not buy THIS almay product but that does not mean they are all bad. do not give up on almay due to one bad product!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.