Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
I was a bit unsure about buying this product but decided to give it a try it does not really match the color of your skin left me looking pale I wouldn't recommend this save your money!
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY
I was very excited to try this product as it's Almay and I've usually liked maky of their products. The first day I was pleasantly surprised that the shade did in fact seem to match. The foundation was very lightweight though and I had to use an additional heavier foundation under my eyes and on a few blemishes. The next day I had the same pretty decent results. By the end of the week however, my "smart shade" had taken on more of an oompa loompa orange on my face. I'm not sure if this is due to the make up sponge, or what. I'm not going to use a new sponge each day to apply foundation. Considering I had to use a second foundation in addition to this one, I wouldn't recommend it.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sumter, SC
I have the light/fair one. It is fantastic. I use it daily.
Aush M.
Aush M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It doesn't match up with darker skin tones.
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX
Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
I have mild acne scars and this does not cover up the redness like I was hoping.
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ
I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.