7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Camila L.
Camila L.
Portland, OR
Bought this awhile ago, I liked it thought it blended pretty well. I didn't like it enough to keep re buying it tho.
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA
This foundation works really good it covers everything you need covered I love it and definitely gona buy again
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl
This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Angela P.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY
The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO
I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
Brandi
Brandi
Clinton, TN
I love this stuff. The way it blends with your skin tone, a bit of coverage, good ingredients = ahhmazing
Malerie E.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
This foundation is really light weight and offers no coverage. It just didn't do much for me. If you are looking for a light, barely there kind of foundation then this would be great, but if not then you should skip this one.
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
It's okay I don't get complete cover
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
If you want full coverage I don't recommend this. If your skin tends to be very shiny I don't recommend this product. I have very pale skin and for the longest time this was the only foundation I could find that sort of worked. It still had a yellow-ish tone to it. My skin is also very blotchy due to being a redhead. This foundation required layers in order to cover everything, and it rubs off very easily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.