Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Viktoriya Y.
Viktoriya Y.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have this in light/medium and honestly it's an okay foundation, even though I wouldn't necessarily call it a foundation. It's more of a tinted moisturizer. The color doesn't really self adjust by some miracle, but overall it does blend into my skin rather nicely. As for coverage, it's pretty light. It doesn't cover redness or pimples, but in a small way it does even out the skin tone, slightly. So if you're looking for a light coverage tinted moisturizer, and don't need a lit of coverage, and are happy with the spf15. For the price, I wouldn't recommend it. In my personal opinion, there are better options out there.
Chary W.
Chary W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I am relatively a free agent when it comes to make-up. I am not loyal to just one makeup line, so I play in a bit of everything. I had never tried Almay before, so when I saw relatively good reviews, I decided to give it a try. Overall it was a good product, but the range of shades is VERYlimited. As a proud chocolate diva, I was a little sad that I could only use this great product as a highlight. As a highlight, it works great....as a foundation, I have no idea because it does not cater to my skin tone. If you are fair to medium fair, pick it up! It's a good addition to any make up bag.
Lisha M.
Lisha M.
Forest Lake, MN

If they were to advertise this as a tinted moisturizer, I'd have no problem w/ it (well except it is kind of drying, so never mind) but it provides NO coverage whatsoever. I don't think it really "adjusts to your shade", it is just extremely sheer after you blend it in. It's a fun concept but that's about it to be honest...
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA

The coverage is not that great, which means that it basically just acts like a mid quality tinted mousturizer
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.

Very light on skin. Doesn't clump and lasts a long time.
Lydia K.
Lydia K.

This product, as well as the "matching" concealer, was downright awful. It's not color matching, and basically made me orange. Throughout the day it eventually started rubbing off.
Dani J.
Dani J.

Alay is usally an alright brand with makeup, but i was very disappointed in the results of this foundation, i was excited to see ow the color matching technology would work on my skin tone, but the results were awful. i feel like the foundation left lines on my face, and the color matching didn't work to well at all. also, the foundation did not cover blemishes well, and seemed to wear off by the end of the day. it is especially not for those with oily skin, it makes your face seem very shiny by the end of the day! i do not recommend this product!
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM

On the one hand, if you have reasonably good skin and just want a touch of color, this is a great product. However, if you have skin tone issues or dry skin, this probably isn't for you. The product blends well but is very light coverage.
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL

This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.