BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kassandra R.
Riverside, CA
Bought the foundation out of curiosity, was excited to try it. I tried this foundation with and without a primer, but I preferred to use it without a primer. Feels light weight and smooth on the skin, but to be honest it seems more like another BB cream. The coverage is very light, perfect for a day when you don't feel like weighing your skin down.
Nicole C.
Seymour, CT
I've always had a hard time picking the perfect cover up to match my skin tone and when I tried this product I fell in love!! I use the one for light skin tones and its the best cover up I've ever used for my skin. I'm so bummed because I just ran out and can't seem to find another one.
Beth B.
Walkersville, WV
I did not like this product. I am incredibly fair-skinned and almost every foundation I try makes me look orange. I figured for the price, I would try their smart shade technology.
What a flop. :( I was so disappointed. It felt grainy going on, but I expected that. I waited for the microbeads to disappear into that lovely translucent color that I saw on t.v. And it never happened. Some of the beads refused to dissolve, and the color was uneven at best. Maybe it would work better for someone with darker skin, but it was definitely not for me.
Jennifer S.
Laredo, TX
I had purchased this a while back and I felt positive about this purchase up until I actually tried it.. It has horrible coverage and broke me out so bad! And aside from that it left me orange.. It looked like a tan gone wrong or I was just wearing too much make up but really wasn't..
Taylor B.
I would never spend money on this again. I have fair skin but usually don't have to go the lightest in shades. However I did just to be safe and it was still way too dark on me. Felt greasy and I didn't like the way it rubbed in. Lastly, it does not last all day so if you need something to last you throughout your day his product is a no go!
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA
I use this for everyday light coverage. It's sheer, but gives just enough coverage for a nice dewy look. I like that this has SPF in it, and that the "smart shade" technology matches pretty closely to my natural skin tone. Would recommend as a daily item if you only need light coverage.
Amanda M.
Hesperia, CA
Works great as a light summer foundation as it only has light to medium coverage. Doesn't work as great on acne prone skin. As for the "smart shade," it adjusted to my shade as it says it would, but after a while it turned pretty dark. I recommend this product for people with smooth skin and only use their makeup until it's halfway empty
Alyssa B.
Portland, OR
This make up promises what it cannot do. It is cheap and shows it. There are simply small beads of colored foundation in a cream white formula. It does not actually adjust to YOUR skin tone. They lied. And by the time you get to the end of the foundation there is nothing left BUT the color beads of foundation and they are DARK and will NOT match your skin tone. Go with some BB cream or Bobbie Brown.
Rachel P.
Eh, it's ok but it's not anything exciting or special. I love innovative makeup products especially foundations and this wasn't anything new or special so it's not necessarily bad but I thought the shades weren't great and the texture was odd.
Ailys T.
I find that this does not match to your skin tone at all. One time, I remember applying it to the skin above my thumb so that I could dab it onto my face, and when I did, the color rubbed on ORANGE. Not just like fake tan orange, but legit carrot-orange. And then it was so hard to get off. Even when I did apply it to try to match, the color would leave streaks and not blend well at all. Not recommended
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.