BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
I've only tried this product once before and I've found that it doesn't work for people with fair skin, it's too dark and a light application doesn't cover much. I've always used Clinique's foundation and I tried to mix it up but it was a complete fail, ended up giving it to a friend of mine who has more of a olive complexion and according to her it works great.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
This is nice and light. It doesn't have super-heavy coverage, which I like. I have very fair skin and some freckles. I like having my freckles show, I just like the tone of my skin to be more consistent. I like this product because it doesn't irritate my skin.
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this thinking it would do wonders on my face. I was expecting spots and blemishes to be covered. Once put on it made my face look very pale and the spots to stand out more. I heard great reviews of it and went darker and the results were even worse. It may be great for some but I was in no way pleased I even tried spot treatment and it made things worse.
Lindsay R.
Lima, OH
This not a pick for the fair girls out there. As goes with most color match foundations. It's just way too orange for my skin tone. The coverage also isn't great. As someone who suffers from acne, acne scarring, and redness; this just doesn't cover it. It's also not great for oily skin.
So unless you have tanned, perfect, neutral skin, this isn't a good pick.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
This "foundation" is more like a tinted moisturizer. It has light coverage. It won't cover blemishes/dark spots though. This product does find your shade in my opinion because both my mom and I use the same bottle and her and I are not the same skin tone. Of course try to the shade that's closest to your skin tone so you can have better results. Staying power wasn't so great for me..then again I have oily skin. If you like tinted moisturizers get it. If you want full coverage foundation don't!
Isamar I.
Highlands, TX
I have been using this product since my High School days (2+ years ago) and I love it. In High School makeup was the best thing invented to cover up the few flaws we had. It's light, blends in with skin perfectly, and easy to wash off at the end of the night.
Aimee M.
I have tried a couple foundations and I don't think this should be considered foundation, it's more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't cover blemishes, rosacea, scars, etc. It's also not for people with oily skin because this barely stayed on my face. If you have perfect skin already and you want something with SPF then yeah try this out but I still think there are better products out there that will do a better job.
Jessica C.
Washington, DC
I've actually been using this foundation for awhile now and I love it. Recently, it was doing something weird where it came out darker than my skin tone and I looked horrible!! Thankfully, it was easily remedied... just shook up the tube before squeezing it out! It comes out very light and doesn't leave my face oily or cakey. One of my favorite foundations.
Abby G.
Menomonie, WI
I wish I had darker/tanner skin to be able to use this because my skin is just too light. It says that it adjusts to your skin tone but it ended up making me look orange, and my skin tone is not orange.... It did give me the perfect coverage but I couldn't wear it in public because it was too dark for my skin tone. I do still recommend it because tanner people would be able to use this, but other snowmen like me cannot.
Drue C.
Lake Charles, LA
I tried this for the first time this summer because I wanted something light and I saw that Tati had tried it. This was not the case. It was oily feeling and felt like it sat on my face weird. I hated the way it felt and it gave me this strange purple hue.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta’Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.