Add a Photo

It broke me out.
Luisa V.
Luisa V.
Monroe, Ny

Dosent cover my blemishes. Whats the point?
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY

When i first purchased the almay foundation i was excited to try it out. When i did try it out, i noticed it made my skin break out bad, i even think i had a allgeric reaction to it. I personlay would not repurchase this kind of foundation. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
christine c.
christine c.
Sunnyvale, CA

It pretty good, doesn't have an orange tint like some foundations. semi- light coverage
Amber Q.
Amber Q.

I bought this thinking it attitude be a great fit for my skin. I was wrong. It clung to dry spots on my face, settled into fine lines, made my pores like biggers. And it was way to light. Will never buy again. Not worth it
Yasmeen R.
Yasmeen R.
Forest Hills, NY

This easily blended right in with my skin tone, and covered blemishes perfectly.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mesquite, TX

I don't really like this foundation. It didn't blend well on my skin and looked really bad in the sunlight. I like Almay, just not this foundation.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT

I love this product! I can use it anytime of the year with out having to worry if it is too dark or too light.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA

The coverage of this foundation is amazing, it blends to skin tone perfectly, doesn't leave skin looking cakey & leaves it moisturized.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, Tx

I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.