BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Anna H.
I don't know that this is true smart shade foundation from Revlon because I had to buy two different ones to mix and make the right shade and then it streaked a lot. After a few times it seemed better but I wont use it everyday because its a hassle.
Stephanie T.
Albuquerque, NM
I just love Almay Smart Shade, it is light and not sticky. It leaves my face smooth and corrects my unbalanced skin tone. It's small, too so I can carry it in my purse for easy touch ups. I especially love that it has SPF 15 because I live in the desert and I'm always worried about sun damage. I recommend this foundation to anyone. It's great!
Marissa E.
San Jose, CA
This product was pretty disappointing. The coverage is extremely shear pretty much like your not even wearing anything. If you are new to make up and scared to try foundation this would be a good starting product because even if you put to much you wont look cakey and the color match is good. However for people who wants that good coverage this is not a good product for you. I will vouch it is okay to use on sensitive skin. I have sesitive skin and it did not break me out.
maria m.
Modesto, CA
This makeup goes on my pale skin orange and just gets more orange as the day goes on. Not only did it not match my skin tone , it broke my face out in major acne. Yay! I would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin or with yellow undertones. This would have been great if it had worked because I liked the consistency of it and the coverage.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
But it could be a lot better. It's just a blah product to me. Sure it goes from white to a color but they don't have a wide selection of shades which makes it hard to find one that matches you and you might have to mix and match which is a pain.
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Not a good foundation for me. The color did not match and made my skin look extremely ashy. As the day went, I noticed it would gather and crease around the corner of my eyes, even with a primer and setting spray. Good concept but poor product.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
This is by far the worst foundation I have ever tried. The formula is way too watery and has absolutely no coverage whatsoever. If anything try using the Smart Shade Blush because that is probably the only decent product from the Smart Shade line.
Allison C.
I've been using Almay Anti-aging Smart Shade Foundation for almost a year, and I love it. It's my go-to brand when I'm looking for a lightweight, light coverage foundation. It gives me semi-matte coverage. The smart shade technology works with my skin: I get a perfect match using the Light shade. It's inexpensive, often on sale, and I like it a lot.
Danielle D.
I like it I really... I'm like a medium. I really like how it's light and not really heavy, I'm 15 and it's not to much for me I still look natural. But it does fade after a while, but I like to wash my face in the afternoon so it doesn't bother me too much. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't break me out, that's another pulse for me.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
There's no "shade-sensing technology" here, just a foundations that gets even darker as you try to blend. I bought the light shade and it wasn't too bad when I first applied it but when I tried to blend it got very dark and didn't match my fair skin at all. It was also very liqiudy and drying at the same time. I really expected more out of Almay.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.