Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Eden Prairie, MN

I was so excited to try this product when I saw that it was supposed to have color changing properties. I was hoping that it would take the guess work out of finding your perfect color. And I didn't have good luck at all. The first was too dark so that was $10 Down the drain. And the one that matched me better I just felt like it didn't cover my blemishes, and that's kind of the point of foundation... I feel like I didn't really like the formula either. All in all, I just wasn't too crazy about this product.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD

This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI

This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Charissa O.
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA

I'm a total MAC girl, so using Almay wasn't really my usual.... But I was broke so hey. However, I didn't feel like it "matched" my skin at all. I think it's just a marketing scheme. I thought it was a little too runny as well to give coverage that works. Let's just say, I've had it for 6mo, and I still have most of it left
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
San Antonio, TX

I would use for school on the go
Holly O.
Holly O.
Westby, WI

Bought this a couple years ago hoping it would help hide my uneven skin tone and it didn't. definitely haven't bought this again.
lulu a.
lulu a.
West Sacramento, CA

This product only works half of the time, when it does work it looks wonderful my skin looks great, but most of the time it looks like I didn't use anything.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Lodi, CA

I used this product for about two years. I loved how it made my skin look very soft and it really did match my skin very well. I didn't like that it wouldn't last all day, but other than that i loved it.
Heather C.
Heather C.
York, SC

This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL

This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.