Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is perfect for the days you don't want to put on a full face of makeup. This is lightweight and gives the skin a smooth and fresh look. The smart shade technology is so neat and it really does work. I use this all the time for the days I'm busy and just want to light coverage. I will apply this with my hands, throw on some mascara, and be out the door.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Botwood, NL

I love the Almay Smart Shade makeup. I have an hard time finding a good foundation that suits my oily skin with enlarged pores,but I find this works very well for me. It covers quite well and suits my skin perfectly. It do not leave my face greasy at all. I am very impressed,.and have bought it a few times now,and expect to continue to use it in the future.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX

I discovered Ella Mae the brand through this product because I was so excited to see if it actually works which is pretty much dead but it is very light coverage so you looking for something medium 2 all coverage than I've ever loved anyone this but if you're looking something like that every day where I have made it good for your skin I swear it is
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Garner, NC

I really enjoy this foundation, especially the fact that it is "smart shade" and will match your skin tone perfectly. The formula allows for light to medium coverage without being too heavy and is great for summer months when your skin tone changes and you don't want to keep buying a foundation to match. Just wish it was a little cheaper in price.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Arkport, NY

I have mixed emotions about this one. When I first used it it worked great, light on my skin and didn't dry me out. Then for some reason it started to look orange :( I don't know if I just don't use it fast enough and the color changing part oxidizes or what happens. It made me really sad because I did like it and I don't normally wear foundation.
Aniston G.
Aniston G.

The coverage is very minimal. It's easy to apply when I'm in a rush. I can use a concealer to cover up any spots. My one really big problem is that I am very pale. I have the shade 'fair' but it makes me look kind of orange, which I hate. I am warm undertoned and this foundation is neutral, which is like a pink orangey color and I don't like it.
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

I got this as a sample with an Almay mascara and I'm glad I got try it before I wasted any money in the full size. It applied pretty patchy on one side if my fave. But when I applied it to the other side it turned orange on my skin! It looked like a reply bad self tanner. I immediately washed it off and trashed it. Almaty Not so smart shade.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I am just starting to get into makeup and I have been using this one for a couple of weeks now and I absolutely love it. It is a medium coverage and I believe have a pink undertone.  I didn't know my color very well and this one ended up working out perfectly. I am still out to try new products but I know I will end up getting this one again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Merrifield, VA

I used to love this CC cream, it matched my skin tone and was lighter than a normal foundation. I don't know if they switched the formula in the last 2 years but the newest one I bought oxidizes and turns orange and patchy. I bought the shade 100 and now it even looks more orange right out of the tube. So I'm in the market for a new CC cream.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL

Definitely not my favorite... You won't find a real "skin tone matching makeup" it's just not a real thing to say the least. You can get close to your skin tone but, all in all each skin tone is so different. The coverage isn't great on this either, as another poster said, you'd think for the price and name brand they'd do a little better.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.