BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Katie H.
Katie H.
Edmonton, KY
Very good product if you're looking for something light coverage. Easy to match your color because of how it forms to your personal skin tone. Very buildable. I wouldn't recommend if you have very oily skin. Good for dry, normal, and combination skin. Will be buying again! Love to wear on lazy days!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I absolutely love this foundation. I use this on days I'm feeling super lazy, or in the summer. I apply it just using my hands. It's not a ton of coverage at all. Very light. But it makes your skin look so healthy and glowy. It evens out your skin tone and it's so effortless.

Recommend ☺️💕💫
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
I really enjoy Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup. It is the only makeup I have found that fits so naturally with my skintone and helps with my oily skin. I wish I had a little more coverage for redness and pores but overall, I love the lightweight on my skin. Highly recommended!
Anna D.
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA
I use this for everyday light coverage. It's sheer, but gives just enough coverage for a nice dewy look. I like that this has SPF in it, and that the "smart shade" technology matches pretty closely to my natural skin tone. Would recommend as a daily item if you only need light coverage.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This foundation sucked. It never matched my skin color and it made me break out horribly! I also noticed that it didn't last throughout the day, even with a good setting powder, and got really shiny very quickly. I would not purchase this foundation again, if they even still sell it!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX
This is all right. I purchased based on a YouTube review and I think I will use it more as a primer than a foundation. It does change color and it does match but there is so little coverage I can't tell it is there. Would be better as an under makeup tinted sunscreen in my opinion.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works really well for a sheer coverage and blends well enough so there are no lines of demarcation.

I think it's a little crazy that you want a review but then tell me it's not long enough. Do you want people to help or not? The review I wrote is exactly what I would tell a friend.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Princeton , WV
This is a great product to use when you are just trying to go light on the makeup. I love the fact it adjusts to my skin tone to give me just enough coverage to appear even in skin tone. I definitely use it In the summer because I hate to feel like I'm wearing anything on my face.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Burlington, IA
I don't usually like foundation because of how greasy or dirty it makes my face feel but this is surprisingly lightweight and covers really well. I was skeptical on how well it would conceal but it did a great job at covering up blemishes. I would definitely buy this again!
Briana S.
Briana S.
This stuff is pretty good. I think the way it changes color and blends out is amazing! However it doesn't have much coverage It can be build able though. I've only had it for a short time but I'm willing to play around with it more to see if there's better ways to apply it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.