Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Leitchfield, KY
Absolutely do not like this product. It does not match my skin tone, at all. I am a "classic tan" kinda gal. And the makeup always looked too light on me. The other cheaper brands of makeup that are "smart shades" work much better. I would advise anyone against spending the money for this product, unless they are of lighter skin tones.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Cranston, RI
This is a great product I actually use this kind of as a primer. Back when I was in high school I would use this as a bb crime but now I use this as a primer I know it might sound weird but this make my skin feel so nice and even if I do put this under my foundation my skin doesn't feel cakey at all neither does it look cakey.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Hays, KS
I love the finish of this so much! I have very light skin and have a little tan right now because of summer. The problem is it is WAY to dark for me. (I got the shade light) I really wanted to love this because of YouTube reviews. If you are in the market for a great BB cream I suggest the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Valley, AL
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I have used everything from Cover Girl, to Kroma, to Mac. I like this one the best. It is super light weight, but still has amaxing coverage. I have naturally oily skin, and this product does not make my skin feel even oilier. I would give this 10 stars if possible.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I do like this foundation, but it's not great for oily skin. Even with setting powder my t-zone was shiny after 2-3 hours. However, it's a great foundation if you have issues finding a color match. It goes on white, then adjusts to your skin tone. If you have dry or normal skin, I think this would be a great option.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Edmonton, KY
Very good product if you're looking for something light coverage. Easy to match your color because of how it forms to your personal skin tone. Very buildable. I wouldn't recommend if you have very oily skin. Good for dry, normal, and combination skin. Will be buying again! Love to wear on lazy days!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I absolutely love this foundation. I use this on days I'm feeling super lazy, or in the summer. I apply it just using my hands. It's not a ton of coverage at all. Very light. But it makes your skin look so healthy and glowy. It evens out your skin tone and it's so effortless.

Recommend ☺️💕💫
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA
I really enjoy Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup. It is the only makeup I have found that fits so naturally with my skintone and helps with my oily skin. I wish I had a little more coverage for redness and pores but overall, I love the lightweight on my skin. Highly recommended!
Anna D.
Anna D.
San Francisco, CA
I use this for everyday light coverage. It's sheer, but gives just enough coverage for a nice dewy look. I like that this has SPF in it, and that the "smart shade" technology matches pretty closely to my natural skin tone. Would recommend as a daily item if you only need light coverage.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This foundation sucked. It never matched my skin color and it made me break out horribly! I also noticed that it didn't last throughout the day, even with a good setting powder, and got really shiny very quickly. I would not purchase this foundation again, if they even still sell it!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.