BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Light/Medium
Ive heard really good things about this product! Its drug store so reasonably priced and it comes in a wide range of colors! It looks good on the skin and doesn't appear cakey at all. I also really like this brand because all of the product they produce are so good!
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's my summer go-to foundation. The shade range is horrible but if you can find a shade that will match you this is a summer must have. It's so lightweight and easy to blend. It looks so natural on the ski and has the perfect finish.
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this foundation. So far it's been the best one at matching my skin tone color. Never again will I have to remember a foundation color number. I just go in and grab one of the three shades and boom, I'm outta there. A little goes a long way.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup
Absolutely fell in love with this!! Just enough coverage for the summer, matches exactly to my skin tone, not greasy - I love using it in the summer as a replacement for my moisturizer
Victoria r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this foundation is life guys. i use it before applying my favorite foundation "born this way" and the 2 products togather for me give me a flawless look. over all this product alone goes on smooth and you get a great full on coverage
Samii K.
Judah
Review for: Light/Medium
I love this. It blends to the perfect shade. All you have to do is choose light, medium, or dark skin tone and it does the rest! It has a matte finish and doesn't shine in the light or get greasy. I buy this every time.
Kitty V.
This was just an okay foundation for me. As an oily-skinned lady, the feel of the foundation on my face is wonderful. It's not sticky, not shiny, and doesn't budge. HOWEVER, if you have ANY flaws on your face, this foundation will do an absolute crap job of covering it. If you are just looking to even out your skintone a tiny bit, this foundation will be great. But if you have redness, acne, hyperpigmentation, freckles, etc, this foundation by itself will make you wonder if it dissolved into thin air. Yes, you can layer on some concealer and powder, but this foundation didn't layer well for me at all and loses it's super-matte quality. The foundation feels like nothing- like skin- but it's too bad that it doesn't make me feel more beautiful.
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
I love this base
because it is super light, its formula is very special because despite
having a white tone to blur it takes the color of my skin, leaves a
natural and beautiful finish on the face.
Cindy R.
New Castle, DE
Very good foundation , doesn't have the best coverage but it definitely does match your skin tone ! I love it for when I'm running late and need a quick touch up. I recommend it for anyone who needs a little back up foundation
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
I heard about this product on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I am a novice when it comes to every day makeup application, but pretty experienced with cosplay and sfx makeup. At a recent convention I decided to try this out. It was a very long and warm day and this makeup held up very well! I applied it with my hands and buffed it out with a brush. It matched my skin perfectly! And it took way less time than other products. I am starting to include it in my daily wear. I have dry skin and this didn't create any dry patches throughout the day.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.