7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Its okay as a tinted moisturizer but as a foundation? hell no! color does not match skin tone and is very very light...
kaitlynn g.
kaitlynn g.
Ventura, CA
It blended it with your skin but it didn't cover anything up and i couldn't quite find the right skin tone just didn't' work
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Parkersburg , WV
I really like this product. i was amazed it actual worked as well as it did. i love the way it feels on my skin throughout the day its not too heavy, and doesn't wear off too fast
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Urbana, IL
When i saw this commercial, i thought it was an amazing idea, so i went out and bought it. it supposedly changes to match you skin, but that is definitely not the case. it came out way to light, and there was hardly any coverage at all. i was very disappointed. I'm not sure who this product would work for.
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Sianna R.
Sianna R.
Lacey, WA
Didn't really like this at all. Made my skin feel really gross. Was super cakey and didn't seem to cover well at all. Would not recommend.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Peoria, IL
I haven't used this product in a while but when I did use it, this isn't my favorite product. It left this oily residue on my face. And out of all my liquid makeup I have none of them has ever done that. I broke out of this product. Also, another thing, it really clogged my pores. And i stopped using after 2 applications.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.