Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I am incredibly pale so I often have a very difficult time finding foundation that doesn't make me look orange....this product did not work for me at all. It turned an off orange-ish shade and did not give me the coverage I was looking for. Granted I probably am an exception because of my complexion, but if you have very fair skin I would avoid this product!
Jessica C.
Washington , DC
I've actually been using this foundation for awhile now and I love it. Recently, it was doing something weird where it came out darker than my skin tone and I looked horrible!! Thankfully, it was easily remedied... just shook up the tube before squeezing it out! It comes out very light and doesn't leave my face oily or cakey. One of my favorite foundations.
Nicole E.
San Diego, CA
I've used this foundation off and on for years. I use it when my skin is clearer because it is a bit sheer and does not cover breakouts well. This product is one of the few foundations that has never made my skin breakout. I have to use this product quickly because if I keep it too long it has a harder time matching my skin, but that's probably for the best because it probably should (for sanitary reasons) be thrown out by then. DON'T apply or blend this product with your fingers because it will start to adjust to the color of your fingers. A makeup sponge works best.
Chelsea V.
I used this for a while, and I loved how easy it was to apply and how it blended to my skin. I don't have oily skin, so it didn't make my face feel super heavy or anything. It is a very light way to cover up blemishes though, and it doesn't cover up everything. I use bare minerals now, and I like that a lot better. But I think for the price it is a good product
Aimee M.
I have tried a couple foundations and I don't think this should be considered foundation, it's more of a tinted moisturizer. It doesn't cover blemishes, rosacea, scars, etc. It's also not for people with oily skin because this barely stayed on my face. If you have perfect skin already and you want something with SPF then yeah try this out but I still think there are better products out there that will do a better job.
Ilicia R.
Eau Claire, WI
I tried this product when it first came out. Since I have a tendency to tan, and then lose my tan, easily I wanted something that could adjust with me. I found that it can get patchy. While using it I had to use lotion afterwards to even out the foundation. It also does not provide much coverage. Needless to say I did not purchase this product again.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
I was so excited to try this product. It initially matched my skin tone when I put it on, but then upon blending it out, it left me with weird dark discoloration areas, which looked like I have a skin problem. I tried both my fingers and a brush and nothing worked. If you are looking for an easy foundation routine, this is not it. You're going to end up spending more time trying to fix it.
Ann W.
When I first saw this product, I was very intrigued. Although Almay is not a brand to which I often gravitate toward, the idea of a foundation that adjusts to your skin seemed quite interesting to me. I found that the coverage was light-medium, the staying power was a little less than ideal, about 4-5 hours and it didn't seem to irritate my skin. The major problem I had with this foundation is that it oxidized on my skin. It started off matching my well, but turned a weird orangey tint after about an hour. It is probably not something I will be repurchasing.
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX
This product depends on the persons preference.
If you are looking for medium to full coverage, this isn't the product for you.
This product is meant to be lightweight and give minimum coverage. If you are looking for a natural, glowy but matte finish you would like this product. If you have oily to combination skin, this works great.
Because it dries fast,I would apply this in small sections on the face.
Ari P.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using this product for a while now. I've found that it's best to go lighter than you think - i use the light/fair shade except for when I'm feeling exceptionally tan in middle of summer. it has good coverage insofar as it evens out skin tone pretty well. the one thing i hate is that you need to shake it up as it gets toward the end so the color beads distribute more evenly...otherwise you'll be streaky.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.