7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sara N.
Sara N.
Irvine, CA
This product didn't work very well for me. It offered too little coverage and was quite oily on my skin. I wouldn't recommend it unless you already have perfect skin and don't need coverage.
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
Columbus, OH
I tried this a while ago and didn't even use half of it. Hated the smell and the way it didn't blend into my skin
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Parkersburg , WV
I really like this product. i was amazed it actual worked as well as it did. i love the way it feels on my skin throughout the day its not too heavy, and doesn't wear off too fast
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Iota, LA
I loved this foundation when i used it. I have a fair skin tone and it's hard to find a good match so i tried this. it was a GREAT match. didn't break me out which i normally have a problem with. i used two layers and had no problems with it not looking natural or not covering redness.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Urbana, IL
When i saw this commercial, i thought it was an amazing idea, so i went out and bought it. it supposedly changes to match you skin, but that is definitely not the case. it came out way to light, and there was hardly any coverage at all. i was very disappointed. I'm not sure who this product would work for.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.