Add a Photo

Photos (50)
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL
This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Eden Prairie, MN
I was so excited to try this product when I saw that it was supposed to have color changing properties. I was hoping that it would take the guess work out of finding your perfect color. And I didn't have good luck at all. The first was too dark so that was $10 Down the drain. And the one that matched me better I just felt like it didn't cover my blemishes, and that's kind of the point of foundation... I feel like I didn't really like the formula either. All in all, I just wasn't too crazy about this product.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Rathdrum, ID
I thought it would be more like a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it clearly wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored
brooklynn c.
brooklynn c.
Duncan, OK
It is is runny, and if you just apply it to your hand it turns that color and won't match your face. It has terrible coverage. Bur it is super light weight, so if that's what you are looking for. Congratulations, you might like this.
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA
This foundation works really good it covers everything you need covered I love it and definitely gona buy again
Candace R.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ
I wasn't a fan of this. I bought this & used it once then had to blend other makeup with it to get the coverage I wanted & that didn't work so well so I just washed my face & used my regular este lauder double wear.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA
Love it! It goes on smooth and the color adjusts perfectly and blends well. It doesn't feel heavy or fakey and lasts all day.
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO
I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH
I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.