Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Deya A.
Deya A.
Lompoc, CA

I like cause it really does fit my skin and I and my sister can use it and get the same results cause it changes to fit our different skin color
Amber H.
Amber H.
Harrison, TN

I have really light skin so i thought this makeup would work for me.. It did not. It wouldn't match my skin, was darker than i am. It feels nice though so if it just so happens to match your skin then thats awesome.. It just didn't work for me.
resha p.
resha p.
Corona, CA

I used to love it when i first got it because it would go on smooth and easily- hassle free. however, it has turned orangey after sitting on my vanity for 2 months
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN

I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
jessica f.
jessica f.

This was not as easy for me to figure out the best shade for me . I can honestly say I have not finished my purchase, I have left it for a back up plan.
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA

This foundation works really good it covers everything you need covered I love it and definitely gona buy again
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Canovanas

I would not re purchase this item again it look caked and just so dense on my skin did not like it at all removed it immediately
Becca B.
Becca B.
Gillingham

I think almay is a GREAT range and really good for its money. Aswell as the foundation the Almay concealer is out of this world! Seriously I am obsessed with it! and My mum has been stealing mine too because it is great for some of her small wrinkles under her eyes like you can literally see a massive massive different ! so i definitely recommend the concealer too.
brooklynn c.
brooklynn c.
Duncan, OK

It is is runny, and if you just apply it to your hand it turns that color and won't match your face. It has terrible coverage. Bur it is super light weight, so if that's what you are looking for. Congratulations, you might like this.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Eden Prairie, MN

I was so excited to try this product when I saw that it was supposed to have color changing properties. I was hoping that it would take the guess work out of finding your perfect color. And I didn't have good luck at all. The first was too dark so that was $10 Down the drain. And the one that matched me better I just felt like it didn't cover my blemishes, and that's kind of the point of foundation... I feel like I didn't really like the formula either. All in all, I just wasn't too crazy about this product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.