Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
Binghamton, NY

The color match worked well for me, and it didn't make my face too oily as the day went on.

I think it is definitely worth how much you pay for it.
leonor r.
leonor r.
Gillham, AR

I love this foundation it matches my skin, and goes smoothly.

Its matte finish works great on my skin.
And since i don't have many blemishes, it gives a perfect finish.

I recommended this to my friends and sister, its great!
jonna o.
jonna o.

I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Shirley H.
Shirley H.
Apt J, Sunnyvale

It broke me out.
Luisa V.
Luisa V.
Monroe , Ny

Dosent cover my blemishes. Whats the point?
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY

When i first purchased the almay foundation i was excited to try it out. When i did try it out, i noticed it made my skin break out bad, i even think i had a allgeric reaction to it. I personlay would not repurchase this kind of foundation. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
christine c.
christine c.
Sunnyvale, CA

It pretty good, doesn't have an orange tint like some foundations. semi- light coverage
Amber Q.
Amber Q.

I bought this thinking it attitude be a great fit for my skin. I was wrong. It clung to dry spots on my face, settled into fine lines, made my pores like biggers. And it was way to light. Will never buy again. Not worth it
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL

Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY

This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.