Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY

I was very excited to try this product as it's Almay and I've usually liked maky of their products. The first day I was pleasantly surprised that the shade did in fact seem to match. The foundation was very lightweight though and I had to use an additional heavier foundation under my eyes and on a few blemishes. The next day I had the same pretty decent results. By the end of the week however, my "smart shade" had taken on more of an oompa loompa orange on my face. I'm not sure if this is due to the make up sponge, or what. I'm not going to use a new sponge each day to apply foundation. Considering I had to use a second foundation in addition to this one, I wouldn't recommend it.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sumter, SC

I have the light/fair one. It is fantastic. I use it daily.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL

This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
yesenia b.
yesenia b.

I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI

I love this stuff!! It matches my skin tone without having to try a million shades first! And it doesn't make my skin oily or break out.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA

I have mild acne scars and this does not cover up the redness like I was hoping.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

I don't usually need a lot of coverage, so this works well for me. It does stick to dry patches, but so does any other make up I have ever used. Make sure to lotion and exfoliate your skin. I like the option of having SPF in the make up. It does blend very well for me, but I do notice it rubs of very easily. It is not a long lasting make up, this would be my major complaint for this product.
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ

I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Cary, NC

I used this before I switched to a powder foundation and I liked it.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA

So i bought the light because I'm pretty light skinned but it was still too dark. it had pretty good pigment (i looked like an orange) but its pretty much a way to sell fewer shades of foundation and claim its 'color match'
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.