7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
kaitlynn g.
kaitlynn g.
Ventura, CA
It blended it with your skin but it didn't cover anything up and i couldn't quite find the right skin tone just didn't' work
Cherise M.
Cherise M.
I hate this stuff! I tried the Smart Shade based on reviews that I had read and when I got it, on the package it states "hypoallergenic" I will preface by saying that I have had breakouts from makeup products before, but you know just a few pimples here and there sort of thing. Well the smart shade foundation after a few hours I noticed my face was hurting a little, so I washed my makeup off. The next morning I woke up with a full blown painfully red rash all over my entire face. It hurt SO bad, I've NEVER experienced this sort of reaction before. I e-mailed them and they told me I could send the product to them for a full refund, which is the only reason it's not getting an "F".
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
I was in love with this brand of foundation and concealer when I was in middle school, because, of course, I wasn't well educated in how to properly match my skin tone. But I grew out of it. I recently purchased it again just for kicks and giggles because I remembered how much I liked it back then but it's very very sheer and oily. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.