Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO

I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
Brandi
Brandi
Clinton, TN

I love this stuff. The way it blends with your skin tone, a bit of coverage, good ingredients = ahhmazing
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS

I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Liliana J.
Liliana J.

It's okay I don't get complete cover
Meghedy A.
Meghedy A.
Granada Hills, CA

This product is pretty good for the most part. it lasts a good amount of time and gives light to medium coverage. just be careful what shade you purchase because too dark could make you look a little orange
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Knoxville, TN

I just finished a bottle/tube of Smart Shade and while I like the lightness of it, I would like a little more coverage (that's the point of a foundation, correct?). My skin tone changes quite often and I thought this "shade-sensing" technology would keep up. Unfortunately, not as well as I would like. I'd still give it an A-
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
North Prairie, WI

I have used Almay for years, so I was excited to try this product. It did not provide any coverage and did nit match my skin tone at all. I would not recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is one of my favorite foundations. If you only need light coverage to blend and correct slight skin tone differences this is the product you need. I can only tell you that as a fair skinned person I was able to use the same shade from winter through late summer so it does match most tones for the shade.
yesenia b.
yesenia b.

I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI

I love this stuff!! It matches my skin tone without having to try a million shades first! And it doesn't make my skin oily or break out.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.