BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
I've been using this for about a year now and I love it. It's great for a splash of color and light coverage on your skin. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your skin which is fantastic. I use this product on days I'm feeling too tired to do all my make up and just want to give my skin a little pick me up. The only con is that it doesn't always match to your skin, sometimes it comes out a little orange. I guess of depends on the lighting. Another thing, if you have oily skin like myself I recommend wearing it with a primer.
Jamie S.
Duncansville, PA
I have a really hard time finding foundation that matches my skin tone. Almay's Smart Shade Foundation is perfect for me. It blends very well and provides light to moderate coverage.
Sarah S.
Boston, MA
I love trying new makeup, because a fresh, flawless canvas is essential to creating a new beauty look. When I tried Almay's Smart Shade foundation, it was anything but smart. My skin was left looking several shades too dark, and I could see black pigment in the foundation. It was cakey and flakey!
Nik H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I was not happy with how the coverage was. It didn't blend with my skin tone.
Kristan K.
Galveston, TX
I suppose Almay Smart Shade Foundation does one thing it claims, and that is matching your shade. Too bad it has no coverage what so ever. You might as well be using a clear moisturizer or lotion. Don't waste your money!
Eva R.
Kearney, NE
I enjoyed using this foundation and would buy it again. I thought it blended well on my skin and did not feel heavy or greasy.
Nichole K.
Vassar, MI
Unless using a lot, this foundation hardly gives any coverage. However, it makes for a good moisturizer.
Brandy N.
Mableton, GA
This is hands down the best foundation that I've ever used. It really does adjust to your skin and it makes you look very natural instead of cakey. It's very light weight and doesn't give streaky lines. Its easy to blend and a little goes a long way.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA
Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Vyara B.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used it may be twice all and it had to go.
My face was getting this unpleasant yellow shade after it oxidized and supposedly matched me.
It is lightweight wear and the texture is a lot like the tinted moisturizers have after the little grains inside disperse during application.
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
Does this product give full coverage?? And my skin tends to get oily sometimes, will this make it worse?
Kelsey P.
Lake Crystal, MN
Does this product really work?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Do they have a shade named, "Fifty Shades Of Grey" ? Ha
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Does it make your face oily?
Amira M.
Columbia, MO
Would you recommend this for a every day foundation?