BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alex C.
Bakersfield, CA
Now I absolutely love all Almay products, they sell my favorite liquid eyeliner. The smart shade makeup is a wonderful idea because who wouldn't want to take the guessing work out of trying to find your shade but it just didn't work for me. It left my skin feeling greasy and after buffing it in it created a grey cast over my face. I don't know if that happened because of the SPF 15 in the product or why but I just wasn't too impressed.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I tried this a few months ago, because w my fair skin tone its hard to find a foundation that isn't too light or too orangey. I also have very sensitive skin. I had to blend it in for a while, and it felt greasy and cakey. It is very sheer which I didn't mind so much as I don't like to wear a ton of makeup. I think I will stick to physicians formula mineral powder for now....
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I wanted to try a new foundation. I saw that Almay Smart Shade in light/medium 1 Fl. oz was on sale at Meijer, so I purchased it and was pleasantly surprised at how well it matched my skin color. It stays on all day. Doesn't make my face shiny. It was a great purchase. I will be buying again.
Amanda S.
Aiea, HI
I have medium toned skin so I was a bit skeptical of this product actually "color-matching," but it actually did work! However, it's really light so if you're looking for medium-coverage, you'll have to look elsewhere. This was perfect for me--I wanted this product to give me a more even skin tone, which it did. To me, it's almost like a tinted moisturizer (with SPF, yay!)
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I do like this foundation, but it's not great for oily skin. Even with setting powder my t-zone was shiny after 2-3 hours. However, it's a great foundation if you have issues finding a color match. It goes on white, then adjusts to your skin tone. If you have dry or normal skin, I think this would be a great option.
Roberta B.
Alpine, CA
I have used all kinds of foundations on myself and clients and I loved the concept of a "smart shade" as it makes it more affordable for me to have a variety of colors, but this product leaves my face streaky and orange, almost like a bad self tanner. I have tried other smart shade BB creams and find that although they have a more sheer coverage, they are much better.
Rachel H.
Blue Springs, MO
This stuff says it completely shade matches your face - it doesn't! I bought this and it was a complete waste of money! I thought it would be great for changing seasons, esp during the summer when I get sunburnt, and then peel, and then tan, but this seriously made me look orange and splotchy. I think I still have it because I didn't want to just throw it away after purchasing, but I seriously only tried it once. Not worth the money!
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA
I love this so much! It feels completely light on the skin and is great for a no-makeup makeup look! My only qualm is that something about the formula makes me break out. Besides this, the color matches perfectly to my skin tone and is great for easy makeup days.
Amber M.
Arbuckle, CA
I really wanted to like this foundation. Almay has so many great products like the liquid lip balms, one coat mascara, and the eye liners for different eye colors. This foundation just didn't work for me, I got the lightest shade and it was to dark for my fair skin tone. My skin looked orange and we all hate that. This would be great if there were more shade options.
Destiny S.
Columbus, OH
Thus far, I've been pretty happy with how most Almay products work. This foundation will do they job, but it is definitely not the best foundation you could purchase. The makeup is extremely liquidy, and doesn't provide a lot of coverage. The "smart shade technology" really has no effect and the shade that comes out of the packaging is the shade it appears on your face.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you buy this again?
jessica l.
Bronx, ny
Does this really make your skin oily?
daisy D.
OKEECHOBEE, FL
Is this the only foundation this brand has?
Jessica K.
What is your shade?
Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
Does this product give full coverage?? And my skin tends to get oily sometimes, will this make it worse?