BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
I have used Almay products for a long time because they are the only makeup brand that makes shades that I can use with my super fair skin. I love this foundation because it blends in perfectly with my skin tone, and doesn't show a line because it's too dark like most others that I have tried. I also use the powder with it, and the finish to my skin is flawless and you can't tell that I am wearing makeup
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Greenwood, IN
I like that it gave decent coverage, but it was too thick and made my face really oily. After only an hour I had to take it off because it felt ridiculously gross. Don't buy it. It's trash.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
Agoura Hills, CA
When I first bought this i was disappointed with the coverage. After a while though i have found myself using it all the time as a moisturizer/sunscreen. Great for a natural look, or add power over it for better coverage and all the benefits!
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Westerville, OH
This product is a good light weight foundation, but doesn't cover up all the imperfections like i hoped. I also couldn't find my skin tone in that perfect shade.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Yonkers, NY
The color wasn't bad on this tinted moisturizer, though it's always been hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face look oily. I like it
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Almay always has nice shades and long lasting foundations among other items. Colors for every skin tone.
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Aurielle R.
Aurielle R.
Hagerstown, MD
I have kind of a fickle complexion (sometimes it's great, sometimes it needs some major help!) and this foundation is wonderful when I don't have a lot of blemishes. It really does match my skin tone perfectly. However, its perfect matching becomes a problem when I do have a lot of blemishes because it matches the redness slightly, too! I fix that just by using concealer with it, but sometimes I just go with a foundation that has a more opaque coverage on the bad-complexion days!
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Khadiza B.
Khadiza B.
How much coverage?
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Did it leave anyones skin flaky or dry?
Sally P.
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
How is the coverage on this??
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it make your face super oily? Or does it spread easily..
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
How much does it cost ? what did you dislike about this product ? what did you love ?