Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is one of my favorite foundations. If you only need light coverage to blend and correct slight skin tone differences this is the product you need. I can only tell you that as a fair skinned person I was able to use the same shade from winter through late summer so it does match most tones for the shade.
Jerri A.
Jerri A.
Raceland, LA

Love it!!! at 50 plus, i did not like the feel of foundations, nor the look...this product provided excellent coverage, and felt like i was not wearing a foundation....no gathering in my fine lines and wrinkles...fabulous moisterizing effects...will continue to use this ....love it!!!!!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

I was a bit unsure about buying this product but decided to give it a try it does not really match the color of your skin left me looking pale I wouldn't recommend this save your money!
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Cheyenne, WY

I was very excited to try this product as it's Almay and I've usually liked maky of their products. The first day I was pleasantly surprised that the shade did in fact seem to match. The foundation was very lightweight though and I had to use an additional heavier foundation under my eyes and on a few blemishes. The next day I had the same pretty decent results. By the end of the week however, my "smart shade" had taken on more of an oompa loompa orange on my face. I'm not sure if this is due to the make up sponge, or what. I'm not going to use a new sponge each day to apply foundation. Considering I had to use a second foundation in addition to this one, I wouldn't recommend it.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sumter, SC

I have the light/fair one. It is fantastic. I use it daily.
Aush M.
Aush M.
Pittsburgh, PA

It doesn't match up with darker skin tones.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA

I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX

Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Randi G.
Randi G.
PAgeland, SC

I am in love with foundation. It gives just the right amount of coverage and it matches my skin tone perfectly! I have found that it looks best if you start with a primer, apply the foundation and then finish with a powder!!! I've used this foundation for about a year, I've switched to other brands but always come back to this one because of the coverage!!!!
madeline b.
madeline b.
Denver, CO

I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.