Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL

Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I was very optimistic to try this product, not at all what I imagined, it gave my skin a very orange cakey look and didn't blend well at all!! Do not recommend this product to anyone!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL

This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Eden Prairie, MN

I was so excited to try this product when I saw that it was supposed to have color changing properties. I was hoping that it would take the guess work out of finding your perfect color. And I didn't have good luck at all. The first was too dark so that was $10 Down the drain. And the one that matched me better I just felt like it didn't cover my blemishes, and that's kind of the point of foundation... I feel like I didn't really like the formula either. All in all, I just wasn't too crazy about this product.
brooklynn c.
brooklynn c.
Duncan, OK

It is is runny, and if you just apply it to your hand it turns that color and won't match your face. It has terrible coverage. Bur it is super light weight, so if that's what you are looking for. Congratulations, you might like this.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL

This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA

This foundation works really good it covers everything you need covered I love it and definitely gona buy again
yesenia b.
yesenia b.

I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI

I love this stuff!! It matches my skin tone without having to try a million shades first! And it doesn't make my skin oily or break out.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.