Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
I've only tried this product once before and I've found that it doesn't work for people with fair skin, it's too dark and a light application doesn't cover much. I've always used Clinique's foundation and I tried to mix it up but it was a complete fail, ended up giving it to a friend of mine who has more of a olive complexion and according to her it works great.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
This is nice and light. It doesn't have super-heavy coverage, which I like. I have very fair skin and some freckles. I like having my freckles show, I just like the tone of my skin to be more consistent. I like this product because it doesn't irritate my skin.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
I heard about this product on YouTube and had to go get it! I love this! It matches my skin perfectly and goes on easily with my fingers. The only complaint is have is tr hers not enough in the bottle for the price which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Kathryn M.
Levittown, PA
I use this product a lot. I find it covers enough without looking to heavy. I find the color matched pretty. I was kinda surprised with all the negative reviews. My sister even needed her make up done for a wedding and I used it on her because we both have similar pale skin tones and it worked very well for her too.

I especially like how light it feels on my face. I can't stand my skin feeling suffocated by make up.

Alex G.
Portage, MI
After a day or two of using this foundation, I had to throw it away. Not only did this cake on my skin and me feel like I had a filmy layer of grease on my skin but it also did not blend into my skin at all. No amount of blending with my make up brush could dissolve the lines that appeared along my jawline. While I'm no make up pro, I am no novice either, from now on when it comes to foundation I am sticking to what I know!
norma b.
Yakima, WA
Smart shade Almay foundation is my favorite.
It takes away the guessing game of matchimg skin color and matches it with almost no effort.
Love it and will continue using this brand as my go to foundation.
Onyeka A.
If you don't have scars and blemishes I'd say this is the foundation for you, BUT at the end if the day my face was a HUGE greasy mess! I applied with my fingers and topped it with a little bit of pressed powder, but it turned it to be no good. It didn't cake, but I had to use blotting sheets all day. So if you have oily skin already this will just make it worse!
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
I have tried this about a year ago. I was excited about it being able to "perfectly" match my skin tone.BUT that wasn't the case. After blending it on my skin It started to look whiteish (if that is a word,lol). It made me look like i had the wrong color fondation on. I ultimately gave the two tubes that I had to friend. The only positive that I did notice was that It was really lite weight and didn't clump or anything like that.
Monica S.
I have oily skin and without a powder this product does not stay on my skin, my face also has yellow undertones and this is more suted for those who have neutral or pink skin tones. I have to apply the color quickly since I put the product on the back of my hand first, which is darker than my face, it tends to change color and can result in unever color application.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.