Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Candace R.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ

I wasn't a fan of this. I bought this & used it once then had to blend other makeup with it to get the coverage I wanted & that didn't work so well so I just washed my face & used my regular este lauder double wear.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Sumter, SC

I have the light/fair one. It is fantastic. I use it daily.
Aush M.
Aush M.
Pittsburgh, PA

It doesn't match up with darker skin tones.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA

I was not pleased with this product. It did not blend well the way it was said it would.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Waco, TX

Blends perfectly well with my skin. It's super light, and doesn't cake up. I like it because it feels natural and by the end of the day my skin still feels fresh.Perfect for a clear face, because it doesn't have much coverage if you're trying to disguise acne.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA

I have mild acne scars and this does not cover up the redness like I was hoping.
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Delran, NJ

I got this cause I was in desperate need of cover up. it really didn't work to well. the shade will sometimes come out a lot darker than what its supposed to be and then I have to wash my face all over again because I look like I changed my skin color in a matter of a second. it also doesn't cover any blemishes too well.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
West Covina, CA

I have tried this in the lightest shade. The formula itself is lovely - lightweight, light-medium coverage, long-lasting, and slightly luminous.

Issue is the awful ORANGE shade it turns on the skin.
resha p.
resha p.
Corona, CA

I used to love it when i first got it because it would go on smooth and easily- hassle free. however, it has turned orangey after sitting on my vanity for 2 months
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN

I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.