Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL

Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
brooklynn c.
brooklynn c.
Duncan, OK

It is is runny, and if you just apply it to your hand it turns that color and won't match your face. It has terrible coverage. Bur it is super light weight, so if that's what you are looking for. Congratulations, you might like this.
Lesly P.
Lesly P.
Palmdale, CA

This foundation works really good it covers everything you need covered I love it and definitely gona buy again
Candace R.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ

I wasn't a fan of this. I bought this & used it once then had to blend other makeup with it to get the coverage I wanted & that didn't work so well so I just washed my face & used my regular este lauder double wear.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY

The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Pueblo, CO

I bought this one time thinking it would help me even out my skin tone and it broke me out within a couple of hours! Big mistake.
Brandi
Brandi
Clinton, TN

I love this stuff. The way it blends with your skin tone, a bit of coverage, good ingredients = ahhmazing
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS

I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
jonna o.
jonna o.

I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.