Add a Photo

#400 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Ivonne  S.
Ivonne S.

I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL

I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.

This is definitely more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. It's really light and does not provide the coverage I need. The color was actually too light for my skin tone as well.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Gardena, CA

This is very light and leaves a white residue on your face. HATE IT!!!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA

I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Florida

This matches your skin no doubt but doesn't cover a blemish, scar or even a freckle...... Goes on smooth.
Dania N.
Dania N.
Hinsdale, IL

I picked this up a while back when I was first trying makeup and it was terrible! It went on orange (maybe because my color was too dark) but either way it went on blotchy and did not blend. The coverage wasn't very great. It was disappointing and a waste of money. I would put your money somewhere else.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN

I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL

This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
yesenia b.
yesenia b.

I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.