Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Rathdrum, ID
I thought it would be more like a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it clearly wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
The big hooplah about it being "smart" and finding your tone isn't accurate. It works, for me at least, as any other foundation. I tried it another friend and it looked the same on her..
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH
I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is one of my favorite foundations, it matches my skin tone perfectly!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA
Love it! It goes on smooth and the color adjusts perfectly and blends well. It doesn't feel heavy or fakey and lasts all day.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Claremont, CA
I bought this product for a light coverage and that's exactly what it does. Provide a light coverage. I really like it because I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup. If your looking for a light coverage this is a good product, if u want more of a full coverage do not get this product.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Highland, CA
It's light weight coverage. It's great for a starting foundation. It doesn't cake my face.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Griffith, IN
I really tried to like this product. It left my face feeling very greasy with little to no coverage.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Monterey Park, CA
I bought this on a whim. I had ran out of my holy grail foundation (Revlon ColorStay). Sadly my local CVS had ran out of my shade (320) and i didn't feel like searching for my right shade in another brand so i figured this was a good easy solution.

BIG MISTAKE!!! I should have at least tried to find something, anything that matched my skin.

I'm a MAC NC40 so finding my shade isn't too difficult if i use this as reference and do a quick online search for the corresponding shade in other brands. But i had heard great things about Almay and how it wasn't as damaging to your skin so i thought I'd give it a try.

Not only did it look Ashy but it looked super oily on my skin. Because of this, it didn't last very long on my face. I tried setting it with translucent powder but that didn't help much. By the end of the day i had patches of skin showing and i just really wasn't impressed.

Because they claim the beads will adjust to your natural skin color, they only made 3 shades to pick from. I picked the light medium because the medium looked too dark. When i exchanged it for medium i was right, it was too dark. So it was a choice between my face looking ashy or fake tanned. I could mix them together and hopefully get the right shade but that really defeats the purpose of the "smart shade technology" not to mention for $13 each i might as well just get a higher end foundation that i know I'm gonna love and will be the right shade. So the first chance i got i went back to CVS and luckily they had my holy grail foundation in my shade.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.