Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Naomi O.
Naomi O.
Xenia, IL
I LOVE this makeup! I bought it a few weeks ago and I will be switching to Almay Smart Shade! It looks so natural. It does look like you have makeup on. Love that it only takes a small amount to get the job done. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Howell, MI
This foundation is good fro only medium to light coverage
Frances L.
Frances L.
Hanover, PA
I tried this foundation because it was hard to find the right tint for me. It's not heavy. I really liked it.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA
I really like this product, I am not one to wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, so this is perfect, it glides on and it blends well.
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Dallas, TX
I bought this because it said it changes to match your skin tone exactly. I have a pretty even tone si I thought this would be cool. This product was clearly not meant for black women. In no way did it match my color. And it was a bit grainy too.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Atlanta, GA
So i bought the light because I'm pretty light skinned but it was still too dark. it had pretty good pigment (i looked like an orange) but its pretty much a way to sell fewer shades of foundation and claim its 'color match'
Emily G.
Emily G.
Cary, NC
I used this before I switched to a powder foundation and I liked it.
paulina p.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.