BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Darrien E.
Derby, KS
I was really looking forward to trying this foundation, it seemed a little far fetched that it could change and adapt to my exact skin color… and well I should have trusted my gut. It’s awful. Didn’t change at all it started out white and then turned an obnoxiously dark shade of… orange. I have had problems before with the Almay making me break out. This too had the same effect. I would not waste money buying this again. EVER.
Onyeka A.
If you don't have scars and blemishes I'd say this is the foundation for you, BUT at the end if the day my face was a HUGE greasy mess! I applied with my fingers and topped it with a little bit of pressed powder, but it turned it to be no good. It didn't cake, but I had to use blotting sheets all day. So if you have oily skin already this will just make it worse!
Brenda D.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was one of the first foundations I ever tried. I have a medium skin tone & found a shade that initally matched me. However, this did nothing for covering up pores and would settle and wear unevenly as the day progressed. If that wasn't a deal breaker, the fact that within a couple hours it would oxidize horribly and turn a very unflattering shade of yellow-orange made me quickly stop using it after only a couple of weeks. I wanted to like it, but it just had no redeeming qualities for me.
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
I have tried this about a year ago. I was excited about it being able to "perfectly" match my skin tone.BUT that wasn't the case. After blending it on my skin It started to look whiteish (if that is a word,lol). It made me look like i had the wrong color fondation on. I ultimately gave the two tubes that I had to friend. The only positive that I did notice was that It was really lite weight and didn't clump or anything like that.
Kathryn M.
Levittown, PA
I use this product a lot. I find it covers enough without looking to heavy. I find the color matched pretty. I was kinda surprised with all the negative reviews. My sister even needed her make up done for a wedding and I used it on her because we both have similar pale skin tones and it worked very well for her too.

I especially like how light it feels on my face. I can't stand my skin feeling suffocated by make up.

Raena S.
Carbon, TX
I heard about this product on YouTube and had to go get it! I love this! It matches my skin perfectly and goes on easily with my fingers. The only complaint is have is tr hers not enough in the bottle for the price which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
Paige H.
Chester, VA
I've had mixed luck with this product. I had one bottle that was absolutely amazing, but after I had used it for some time, it was like the pigments went bad and the makeup turned completely black. I have also had some bottles that seem to only go to one shade and it looked wrong. If you can get it super cheap it may be worth a try, but otherwise I would skip it.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
I've only tried this product once before and I've found that it doesn't work for people with fair skin, it's too dark and a light application doesn't cover much. I've always used Clinique's foundation and I tried to mix it up but it was a complete fail, ended up giving it to a friend of mine who has more of a olive complexion and according to her it works great.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
This "foundation" is more like a tinted moisturizer. It has light coverage. It won't cover blemishes/dark spots though. This product does find your shade in my opinion because both my mom and I use the same bottle and her and I are not the same skin tone. Of course try to the shade that's closest to your skin tone so you can have better results. Staying power wasn't so great for me..then again I have oily skin. If you like tinted moisturizers get it. If you want full coverage foundation don't!
Isamar I.
Highlands, TX
I have been using this product since my High School days (2+ years ago) and I love it. In High School makeup was the best thing invented to cover up the few flaws we had. It's light, blends in with skin perfectly, and easy to wash off at the end of the night.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.