Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY

The color is spot on with my skin tone but it doesn't do a very good job of covering the dark spots on my face that I want to hide..
Candace R.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ

I wasn't a fan of this. I bought this & used it once then had to blend other makeup with it to get the coverage I wanted & that didn't work so well so I just washed my face & used my regular este lauder double wear.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Stringer, MS

I enjoyed trying this product out, but I really think for the price, it should've been better. I tried this months ago, but even still today, I enjoy using mine.
Liliana J.
Liliana J.

It's okay I don't get complete cover
Meghedy A.
Meghedy A.
Granada Hills, CA

This product is pretty good for the most part. it lasts a good amount of time and gives light to medium coverage. just be careful what shade you purchase because too dark could make you look a little orange
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Knoxville, TN

I just finished a bottle/tube of Smart Shade and while I like the lightness of it, I would like a little more coverage (that's the point of a foundation, correct?). My skin tone changes quite often and I thought this "shade-sensing" technology would keep up. Unfortunately, not as well as I would like. I'd still give it an A-
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
North Prairie, WI

I have used Almay for years, so I was excited to try this product. It did not provide any coverage and did nit match my skin tone at all. I would not recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is one of my favorite foundations. If you only need light coverage to blend and correct slight skin tone differences this is the product you need. I can only tell you that as a fair skinned person I was able to use the same shade from winter through late summer so it does match most tones for the shade.
resha p.
resha p.
Corona, CA

I used to love it when i first got it because it would go on smooth and easily- hassle free. however, it has turned orangey after sitting on my vanity for 2 months
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN

I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.