7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Milford, OH
I got the lightest shade and it made me look so orange. The foundation had little bubbles of color which made the color even worse. I did not like this product at all.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Rathdrum, ID
I thought it would be more like a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer When I applied it it quickly disappeared as if like I never applied it to begin with. Also the shade i got was suppose to be my skin tone but it clearly wasn't, it looked two shades lighter on my face, making me look really pale and discolored
Malerie E.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
This foundation is really light weight and offers no coverage. It just didn't do much for me. If you are looking for a light, barely there kind of foundation then this would be great, but if not then you should skip this one.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
San Clemente, CA
I bought this product thinking it would match my skin tone perfectly but that was not exactly the case. I also like products that are full coverage and this one seems to be a bit sheer. So for the rest of the product I have left I use if I need to go to the store real quick or to the beach and don't feel like I need a flawless face.
Carli C.
Carli C.
Lynn, MA
I love this stuff. I use it with vitamin Oil and a drop of illuminizer and my face looks flawless. I get compliments all the time, people asking me what is it that I am using on my face
Brandy Y.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
I use this daily. I mix with other foundations to get the perfect shade. I have a hard time finding just one product that is perfect. They are either to light or too dark. Be sure to shake it up, I used it with out shaking and the pigments had settled into the bottom and I ended up orange!!
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
I have used this product on and off for a while now. It has excellent coverage and matches great with skin tone, but I have found it to be very cakey and unbearable by the end of the day. I use this as an emergency foundation if I have run out of my daily foundation or will usually use as a spot treatment. I naturally have combination skin, so that may be the problem. It is a great coverage foundation, and It may work great for others, just not a huge fan of the feeling of clogged pores.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Fayetteville, AR
This does well at blending to the skin tone that you have like it claims but it has no coverage. It just disappears into your skin. Unless you have perfect skin I would not recommend this.
Jen B.
Jen B.
I hated this product so much because it did nothing for my skin. It is supposed to automatically match your skin tone, which I thought sounded awesome. It is often hard to figure out what shade you are when buying foundation in a drugstore. Unfortunately, it did not make a difference on my face at all, and it covered absolutely nothing. Biggest waste of money ever.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
If you want full coverage I don't recommend this. If your skin tends to be very shiny I don't recommend this product. I have very pale skin and for the longest time this was the only foundation I could find that sort of worked. It still had a yellow-ish tone to it. My skin is also very blotchy due to being a redhead. This foundation required layers in order to cover everything, and it rubs off very easily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.