Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Laura M.
Laura M.
Prinsburg, MN

I got this to use for when I am in musicals, and it did absolutely nothing but make my face greasy and shiny.

I have sensitive, combo skin, but this just made the oils jump out and of course caused acne breakouts. I also don't think that it ever really did anything. I didn't notice a change between my naked face and having this on, except for the shine.
Nika M.
Nika M.
Long Beach, CA

So I tried this about 3-4 years ago so as far as I know the product has not changed, but even if it has, I would definitely not use it again nor would I recommend it. It does not do what it advertises and it really is just a cheap no good foundation.
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Fort Benning, GA

It doesn't cover blemishes well, which is okay if you are naturally blemish free, but the color doesn't match very well sometimes.. I guess it just kind of depends on the day.
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV

I'm not a fan if the smart shade line by almay. The consistency isn't to my liking & it's patchy.
abigail G.
abigail G.
grand rapids, MI

I absolutely love this smart shade foundation. Goes on smooth doesn't feel like i have so much on my face. Its light my have feels clean but beautiful.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

It does come out white, but it has color beads in it that contain the color. So it leaves the color streaky and uneven.
shawna v.
shawna v.
Birmingham, AL

This foundation doesn't work as good as i thought it would. it doesn't cover.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Eden Prairie, MN

I was so excited to try this product when I saw that it was supposed to have color changing properties. I was hoping that it would take the guess work out of finding your perfect color. And I didn't have good luck at all. The first was too dark so that was $10 Down the drain. And the one that matched me better I just felt like it didn't cover my blemishes, and that's kind of the point of foundation... I feel like I didn't really like the formula either. All in all, I just wasn't too crazy about this product.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.

Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA

I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.