Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kannapolis, NC
When I had this product it didn't really work for me. But that doesn't mean that it a bad product. I just needed a different foundation. But I wouldn't recommend this if you have medium to severe acne. Doesn't do a very good job covering up all of the spots.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Clinton Township, MI
It blends very well and has matched very well to my skin. I recommend this to anyone looking for a natural light coverage.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Waterville, NY
Yuck. I wouldn't buy this again. It doesn't "match" as well as it claims and leaves a weird residue on my skin.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I've been using this product for years! I'll start off by saying that I have very oily skin and am prone to blackheads and breakouts. Not only does this never bother my skin, but it doesn't pool up on my forehead and nose halfway through the day... Regardless of if I use a finishing powder or not.
This is not heavy enough to use for a big night out, but for a simple daytime base it works wonders to even out my skin tone. It's very easily blended and magically adjusts to my pale, freckled skin. If you're all for a morning make up routine that takes less than 10 minutes this product is a must have!
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
It works really well, when I use other foundations it'll work for a little bit, then fade away at the end of the day but when I use this it lasts all day and keeps my rosacia covered!
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Monterey Park, CA
I bought this on a whim. I had ran out of my holy grail foundation (Revlon ColorStay). Sadly my local CVS had ran out of my shade (320) and i didn't feel like searching for my right shade in another brand so i figured this was a good easy solution.

BIG MISTAKE!!! I should have at least tried to find something, anything that matched my skin.

I'm a MAC NC40 so finding my shade isn't too difficult if i use this as reference and do a quick online search for the corresponding shade in other brands. But i had heard great things about Almay and how it wasn't as damaging to your skin so i thought I'd give it a try.

Not only did it look Ashy but it looked super oily on my skin. Because of this, it didn't last very long on my face. I tried setting it with translucent powder but that didn't help much. By the end of the day i had patches of skin showing and i just really wasn't impressed.

Because they claim the beads will adjust to your natural skin color, they only made 3 shades to pick from. I picked the light medium because the medium looked too dark. When i exchanged it for medium i was right, it was too dark. So it was a choice between my face looking ashy or fake tanned. I could mix them together and hopefully get the right shade but that really defeats the purpose of the "smart shade technology" not to mention for $13 each i might as well just get a higher end foundation that i know I'm gonna love and will be the right shade. So the first chance i got i went back to CVS and luckily they had my holy grail foundation in my shade.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Although it didn't match my pale tone (made is obvious I had a darker color on my skin - like a horrible spray tan) it did do what is says and it spread smoothly and evenly. But they should come out with a lighter color.
paulina p.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Thia was a great idea. If they can get this right while feeling good on you skin, almay would make so much money. But until that this isn't the right product for me, and not for anyone else really.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.