Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA

This is one of my favorite foundations, it matches my skin tone perfectly!
Celia F.
Celia F.

I HATE this product. My sister bought this in 'light' and it made her look extremely ORANGE. So, she gave it to try because I'm slightly darker than her and I had the same problem.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Trafford, PA

It doesn't blend as well as advertised and it doesn't provide a lot of coverage. After a couple weeks of having the product, it would get really watery when first squirted out of the tube with kind of a white pigment to it.
Becca W.
Becca W.

At first my sister used this stuff and i just got addicted. I use it everyday. If you need some foundation use this stuff!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT

The big hooplah about it being "smart" and finding your tone isn't accurate. It works, for me at least, as any other foundation. I tried it another friend and it looked the same on her..
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Griffith, IN

I really tried to like this product. It left my face feeling very greasy with little to no coverage.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mastic, NY

This used to be my go to coverup, it says shade matcher, but i never really found it to match quite the way i wanted, and it left an really oily feel by the end of day.
jonna o.
jonna o.

I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Lakeland, FL

As far as coverage, the Almay Smart shade foundation gives a girl everything she could possibly ask for. However, I was not satisfied that when you squeeze out the foundation, there are patches of dark and patches of light foundations, and you have to mix them yourself. The huge problem with this is you can rarely have the same shade, since different amounts of each are in there. I once had a very tan face in contrast with my pale neck and body, and it was very embarrasing. Overall, if you don't mind spending the time mixing and making sure the shades are right, I'd give this product a C. The photo shows the coverage you get.
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA

It matched my skin tone just like it says it does; however, the actual coverage wasn't what I hoped. You can still see my blemishes
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.