7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
Its okay as a tinted moisturizer but as a foundation? hell no! color does not match skin tone and is very very light...
Renee B.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
If you want full coverage I don't recommend this. If your skin tends to be very shiny I don't recommend this product. I have very pale skin and for the longest time this was the only foundation I could find that sort of worked. It still had a yellow-ish tone to it. My skin is also very blotchy due to being a redhead. This foundation required layers in order to cover everything, and it rubs off very easily.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
So this stuff is amazing little bit pricey but its wortjitfor drugstores make it cover pretty well i like how it blends rigt in with ur skin tone i have Pal skin but this covers pretty well and I like how I can go a little bit darker than usual and still look natural
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Dayton, OH
You still need to pay attention to which shade you pick. The pigmentation is in the beads that break open as you rub it onto your skin. It's more of an optical illusion to make you think the product is mathcing your skin tone. I also noticed this product felt too tick. Best if you mix it with a good facial lotion to apply.
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY
Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
brynn h.
brynn h.
Alexandria, KY
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation is so cool! it matches most anyones skin color! It comes out a white consistency and then changes to match your skin :) but the point of foundation is to cover problem areas and this doesn't seem to do the job.
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I actually like this one not looks good for a while but takes off real quick i think thats more of the problem and don't cover imperfections that need cover!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.