Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA

I really love this product due to the color it comes out as and then the color it blends into. the only dislike is the sparkly tint it has. overall a wonderful product.
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI

I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Steph p.
Steph p.
Indianapolis, IN

I was excited to try this product, so i went to the store and purchased it. i thought i had found the perfect shade...until i got home :/. the foundation ended up being several shades lighter than when i was in the store. i even tested it while i was in the store. i was highly disappointed with this product.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Melbourne, FL

I was excited to try this because I like sheer coverage and I hate a base line but this product turned a little pinkish on my skin. It definitely was not the exact match that the ads claim. The only thing this product has going for it is the makeup feels light on your skin but what good is that when you are completely the wrong shade.
Akshatha A.
Akshatha A.
Saint Paul, MN

There are better products for the price. The color match isn't the greatest. I really didn't like the coverage either, not only is it very light coverage but it also is very splotchy.
yuliana c.
yuliana c.
Waltham, MA

Didn't really enjoy this product. being a darker skin tone it didn't match my skin tone well. made me look very pale
Stella B.
Stella B.
Gardena, CA

This is very light and leaves a white residue on your face. HATE IT!!!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sharpsburg, GA

I like the shade for my skin except when it is hot...the shade changes. The silicone feel makes it feel greasy and will be amplified if skin is on the oily side or if the humidity is high. This makes it settle into fine lines. Applying powder before and after putting on the foundation helps. I will use it on my not-so-oily days.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.

Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Crescent City, CA

I wouldn't repurchase. It's not bad, but there are better products. The gimmicky "shade sensing technology" is silly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.