BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lauren L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I am very fair skinned, but normally don't have trouble finding a color-matching foundation. I just take the lightest shade. But this product is way too orange for my skin tone. although it blends well and looks like a nice glow, i can't ignore the fact that it doesn't match the rest of my skin tone. This product may be good for some, but not fair skinned girls.
Kerri Q.
Once I tried this product last year, it became my new favorite! I will never EVER go back to anything else. It doesn't look like I caked makeup on, it's lightweight, and it matches my skin tone perfectly! No more guessing at the store which shade is "my" shade!
Jamila B.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm biracial and this stuff matches me from winter to summer. smooth, light and good coverage!
Emily K.
Duxbury, MA
I have fair skin but not extremely pale and yet the lightest shade of this was still too dark for my skin! I much prefer the TLC foundation by Almay, though it is much more high coverage than this
J W.
More for neutral or pink undertones. It is lightweight, but it makes me breakout though.
Jennifer C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I bought this in the hopes it would actually have some kind of coverage. It was a no-go for me. I felt like I didn't even put on any foundation. I still needed to cover everything up. For me, this was a waste of money.
Natasha T.
Alexandria, MN
I used this daily, sometimes i find myself mixing shades to get the right color. other than that i think i covers well.
Gabriela P.
I was very excited when i purchased this, and then ughhhh..... you will either look like an oompa loompa or a ghost! it is not for oily combination skin, and do not use it if you are looking for any kind of coverage. The product comes out white and you have to rub it in between your fingers to get color, if you rub it too much you look like an oompa loompa because it turns bright orange, and if you don't rub it enough you will end up looking dead white. Do not buy!
Nichole K.
Vassar, MI
Unless using a lot, this foundation hardly gives any coverage. However, it makes for a good moisturizer.
Monica P.
San Diego, CA
Yup, I put this on and I looked like a vampire from Twilight - all sparkly. Coverage was zilch and the product ended up in the round file (aka: trash).
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.