BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked up this product after seeing commercial after commercial, and decided I needed to test it out. The product is white, with little specks in it. When you work it into your skin, the specks "color match." The product became the color of my skin, but did little to cover any pigmentation or acne. If you have perfect skin, this could be a nice product, but if you need coverage, try something else.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
Drugstore foundations always leave those of us who are very very pale (and, in the same respect, very very dark) out of the loop. This is no different. It's sheer, which is great if that's what you're going for, but lacks a wide shade range, making it difficult to find a color if you don't fall into the "typical" skin tones. I would recommend high end foundations over drugstore ones any day!
Samantha H.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm not sure how this foundation isn't at an A rating because its amazing. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, no drug store brand is going to give it to you. This product is easily blendable and able to be built to a medium coverage. I love that it matches my skin tone perfectly, and I also love the science behind the makeup. It goes from white, to your skin tone with the warming of your fingers or skin. I would say this foundation is one step up from a BB cream, and like I said if your looking to cover acne, scars, rosacia, etc...drug store makeup won't help. Try Lock-It by Kat Von D for full coverage.
Debbie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works really well for a sheer coverage and blends well enough so there are no lines of demarcation.

I think it's a little crazy that you want a review but then tell me it's not long enough. Do you want people to help or not? The review I wrote is exactly what I would tell a friend.
Brynley H.
Greensburg, PA
I was excited to try this because I can't ever find a foundation that matches exactly to my skin tone. It either ends up being too pink or orangey. However, I was disappointed with this product. It provides basically no coverage and is more like a tinted moisturizer. However I've used tinted moisturizers that provide more coverage than this product offers. Overall I would not recommend.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
Alright the commercials had me curious so when I ran out of my usual foundation, I decided to give this a try; bad idea. After my first application I noticed that it was WAY to dark ( I got the lightest shade), then I noticed that if I rubbed it to much it would pill up on my face, gross! The coverage was to light to even make a difference but just enough to show the color was still to dark.
Katie H.
Edmonton, KY
Very good product if you're looking for something light coverage. Easy to match your color because of how it forms to your personal skin tone. Very buildable. I wouldn't recommend if you have very oily skin. Good for dry, normal, and combination skin. Will be buying again! Love to wear on lazy days!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
You get what you pay for. Now i am not saying that in a bad way at all because i like almay. Now that they have changed there formula it has become an amazing product. It is a little more than the other brands at its location but its because the quality is better and last longer.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I don't usually need a lot of coverage, so this works well for me. It does stick to dry patches, but so does any other make up I have ever used. Make sure to lotion and exfoliate your skin. I like the option of having SPF in the make up. It does blend very well for me, but I do notice it rubs of very easily. It is not a long lasting make up, this would be my major complaint for this product.
Jackie M.
I tired this back in middle school.... so it's been quite a few years for me. From my experience, it never did actually match up to my skin tone. I had bought the light-medium one since my skin is fairly pale but I do have a slight tan to it as well and it just didn't match up. It says that it's supposed to be a smart shade foundation so I'm wondering if they just don't work with my skin.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta’Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.