BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
Did not think this would work i bought it to try it. Since i tried it i love it! It works amazing and its a really good product!
Laurie S.
Kitchener
This is a good product if you require light coverage, but will not cover darker spots. It also soaks into the skin very quickly.
Reeca M.
Memphis, TN
Don't get me wrong I am a almay cosmetics fan but this product is not my cup of tea. It does not seem to work for all skin types
Iliana F.
Canovanas
I would not re purchase this item again it look caked and just so dense on my skin did not like it at all removed it immediately
Ashley L.
Corunna, ON
I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
victoria g.
Regina sask
I ussed to get this stuff and it made my face greasy wasn't happy at all i would never buy it if u wanna try go ahead i wouldn't
Laura K.
Hamilton, ON
I tried this foundation a while ago and I found that it really didn't match with my skin tone. It made me look super orange.
stacy b.
South shields
I like this foundation even better since its have sun protection in and you get a great coverage what more could you ask for
catherine p.
this is a really nice b.b. cream, but there is one with sparkle and one without !!! be aware! i love the coverage it gives
angelica g.
Phelan, CA
I love that i don't have to find the exact shade for my skin tone and it does that on it's own. Very natural no cake face.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.