BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah D.
Burnaby, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Egleé A.
Maracay, Venezuela.
This is an amazing product, works too well for me but I have normal skin, don't use it if you have a oil one and its not too expensive, great one!
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
I love this foundation, use it everyday. Light and lasts!
Noorani L.
CALGARY
So i bought this a couple years ago and it is not good at all. It literally is just a lotion , thats it. I might have bought a shade too light but i still think it doesn't have any coverage. The most it does is even out your skin tone. I was disappointed because this product is expensive for a drugstore brand.Super over priced in my opinion. Not worth it. Instead of this , go for covergirl clean foundation.
Emily M.
Chateuguay , Quebec
This product works ok for me and has a good finish
Lori Y.
Lower Coverdale , NB
This is a good product for the summer months, as I found it works as a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. There isn't a lot of coverage, so not what I'm looking for year round.
Terry P.
Toronto
Sheer, more like a very light tinted moisturizer. I like sheer coverage so it worked for me. It definitely doesn't match you because of any shade changing technology, its just really sheer so it blends in easily. Lasts relatively long and feels alright on the skin, it gets kinda greasy feeling after a couple of hours though
Cynthia F.
Hanover, MD
I like how smooth it is and how light it feels but I don't like that it made me look super oily after a few hours. I don't need much coverage so the coverage was good enough for me. It didn't really match my skin tone that well it was a bit darker than my skin tone so I looked like my face had a tan. Won't be using this product anymore, will give it to my mom who is a bit darker than me so and see is she lies it.
Aleksa Z.
Montreal, Qc
It is easy to apply (doesn't leave a lot of residue) but the color can look a little odd under different lighting.
Mahnoor A.
edmonton
Works first when applied but when dries up it looks cakey and wierd.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.