BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Alyshia W.
Alyshia W.
Sydney
Almay Smart Shade, not so smart. Maybe it's just me, but this has very light coverage which isn't what I was going for. It also looks patchy on my skin.
Romy H.
Romy H.
APO, AP
I think it smells terrible!
Rob M.
Rob M.
Cornwall, ON
More like, Almay Not So Smart Shade Foundation! It has great coverage, but doesn't have a natural look like a lot of people seek! At least that's what I have experienced!
Josie H.
Josie H.
comox
This product is a lie. It does not " smart shade" your face there are just little pigment particles in the white base that break and mix in when you rub it on your face. Also the colors are wrong, I bought the lightest shade (light/medium) and it turned out to be a very dark tan color.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Belleville, ON
The colour match with this product is fantastic! It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't exactly cover up any blemishes I had and it made my skin a bit oily but the oilyness was nothing that couldn't be fixed with some powder. Over all, I give this product a B because it is a very good light coverage foundation and it's very good if you do not have blemished skin.
sophia m.
sophia m.
comox, BC, BC
If you are looking for a light coverage foundation, this is a great product. It goes on nice and sheer, just enough to even out a fairly even skin tone. I use a primer first, then this, and a concealer on my dark spots and it gives me a very natural, yet polished look. I have the second lightest shade and it works great with my skin. I am very fair and even though it is summer I have not had much time to tan. I give my skin a nice glow with some bronzer and a sweep of peachy blush to finish this off. This foundation gives me a great base for my natural look.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC
This product is a bit colour-heavy. It is a cool concept, but does not match many skin tones. I used it when I was younger, and it did the job. I guess it is a great starting product.
Saidee U.
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU
Coverage.... Not so great. It matches skin tones Somewhat. You may just have to play with it. Lasting power is not so great..... I believe this good for like teenage girls who are jst starting out with makeup.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Huntersville, NC
I HATE saying why something was bad and having nothing good to say :( SO I apologize in advance! It smelled weird, texture was strange, and it oxidizes from a way to pink shade already to a crazy burnt orange (think jersey shore!) type of color! Ugh.
DivaTheologica D.
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport
For dry skin, this is not a good product. For people who have hard to match skin colour this is great. If you have freckles, beware, they may appear as little grey splotches with this product. There is a new Smart Shade Mousse on the market that may be better for people with dry skin. I do love how it covers and transforms but it is too dehydrating for my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.