Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
st catharinrd, ontario
Love it, blended great. I had absolutely no problems with this product. Blended great, shade matched perfectly, no caking.
Cristian R.
Cristian R.
Edinburg , TX
I TOUGHT THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE GOOD BUT AFTER USING IT FOR A WEEK I DECIDED THAT I WILL NOT CONTINUE USING IT. MY SKIN BROKE OUT A LOT AND IT WAS UNEVEN ON MY SKINTONE AND WORSE IT WAS STICKY!!
Jill M.
Jill M.
New Minas, NS
Definitely needs to be re-applied throughout the day, very light coverage. I like that it is easy to blend in and it goes well with the corresponding concealer.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
West Covina, CA
I have tried this in the lightest shade. The formula itself is lovely - lightweight, light-medium coverage, long-lasting, and slightly luminous.

Issue is the awful ORANGE shade it turns on the skin.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON
This is a nice foundation - it glides on smoothly and is easy to apply but it is definitely not one of my favorites. I bought it, thought it was alright and used it whenever I really didn't have anyone to impress until I finished the bottle. Would I buy it again - probably not.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Delta
I found that this foundation has excellent light coverage but builds well to give more light-medium. It matches my skin tone well and doesn't wash me out. It wears well over time but isn't a long wearing foundation. I like that it has SPF in it. Will repurchase.
Alyshia W.
Alyshia W.
Sydney
Almay Smart Shade, not so smart. Maybe it's just me, but this has very light coverage which isn't what I was going for. It also looks patchy on my skin.
DANAH A.
DANAH A.
His isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I wear almay foundation everyday so I was excited to try this product, however, it came out very streaky and orangey on my skin. Not impressed :(
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
moncton, new brunswick
I did not like this foundation... it was streaky and uneven and not a very good math. With the little amount of choice for colors I cant say I was very surprised..
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.