Add a Photo

Photos (50)
diane a.
diane a.
Sudbury, Ontario

The coverage isn't so good and leaves very blotchy on the skin. i do not like this at all..................
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Delta

I found that this foundation has excellent light coverage but builds well to give more light-medium. It matches my skin tone well and doesn't wash me out. It wears well over time but isn't a long wearing foundation. I like that it has SPF in it. Will repurchase.
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

Great coverage i didn't need much but it worked amazing
i was really impressed.
i heard some poor reviews... but WOW i must say I'm impressed love it!
DivaTheologica D.
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport

For dry skin, this is not a good product. For people who have hard to match skin colour this is great. If you have freckles, beware, they may appear as little grey splotches with this product. There is a new Smart Shade Mousse on the market that may be better for people with dry skin. I do love how it covers and transforms but it is too dehydrating for my skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Edmonton Alberta

Not impressed with this product at all. It never matched my skiin tone and often made it slightly orange. Also felt very tight on the skin. Would not recommend
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB

Tried the Almay Smart Shade Foundation when it first came out. I was excited because I thought this might be the perfect product to use for occasional blotchiness as it seemed very light. Didn't seem to work well with my olive toned skin. Looked rather orangey and not "shade matched" at all. Will not be buying this product again - sorry Almay!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Abbotsford

I bought this a while ago out of curiosity, and when I used it i found out it didn't match my face colour, but instead turned my face orange! Not happy!
Shaunna W.
Shaunna W.

I liked this for light coverage. It matched well to my skill, as it was intended to do. I used it a lot in the summer, and it lasted awhile.
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER

Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Vancouver, Canada

This was my first foundation i have ever used and its still the best one I've purchased! It has great coverage, lasts all day and doesn't make your face look "cakey". I recommend this product for first time users!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.