Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Toronto, Ontario

I'm not a fan of this product. It doesn't blend nicely and the shades are very finicky. I find sometimes when I blend the product in it's too light and other times it's too dark.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Newmarket, Ontario

I've tried this product a couple of times hoping to find a way to use it that doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way. I have the foundation in light (I am a MAC NW15) and I've found that it turns me an awful orange colour. I have a friend who is slightly darker than me who has tried it as well and has found the same result.
Shaunna W.
Shaunna W.

I liked this for light coverage. It matched well to my skill, as it was intended to do. I used it a lot in the summer, and it lasted awhile.
Katerina A.
Katerina A.
New Westminster

I was excited when I heard of this foundation worst part of buying foundation at the drugstore is lack of testers so I thought this stuff was a great idea but it doesn't blend well it turns into an ash grey colour and of you do get it to look normal it still doesn't cover anything
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
York Region , Ontario

This is thicker than I like and didn't match my complection. Didn't even finish the product threw it away.
diane a.
diane a.
Sudbury, Ontario

The coverage isn't so good and leaves very blotchy on the skin. i do not like this at all..................
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Toronto

I didn't find that the coverage was full enough.. i also found that it only came in 3 shades and that the lighest shade as too dark for my pale skin
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

I found the product to turn orange on my skin, not sure if i chose the wrong shade or if all shades act this way. I did like the lightweight feel however
MARISSA L.
MARISSA L.

I don't like this foundation. The skin-tone matching thing is very gimmicky - they only offer three shades (if I am not mistaken), which isn't nearly enough range to cover most people.

I tried light and light/medium and neither were a good match for me - I fell somewhere in the middle range.

As another downside, it goes on too thick and doesn't set completely. I tend to set my foundation with lots of powder as I have very oily skin. Even so, I once came home from a 4-hour shift with foundation all over my shirt. I don't rub my face on my shirt or anything, so these marks came from very brief and light contact.

I will not be repurchasing this product.
Allie B.
Allie B.
toronto

I bought this because I never really find my exact shade in foundation. I found this product to be watery and very thin when applied.. Barely any coverage! Doesn't match your skin either, was kind of orange .. Unhappy!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.