7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Emily R.
Emily R.
Ontario, Canada
This foundation is more like a sheer foundation which I only use for a quick coverup. It's not full coverage, which I though it was. A shade for me was difficult to find but I use this incase I have no makeup left!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Navarre, Florida
This product says that it adjusts to your skin color, but that is not true. It made me look way pale, and did not cover up my dark spots. Would not recommend to anyone. Might as well buy a cheaper foundation, you might get more out of it.
Rena D.
Rena D.
The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Sidra K.
Sidra K.
Yeah.....this really shouldn't even be called a "foundation"...a BB cream...perhaps, but definitely not a foundation! Didn't do a thing for me.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I bought this for the summer to have a lighter coverage but I found that it made my skin oily and was way too transferable. I started mixing it with another foundation for better coverage to lighten the shade for a better complexion match but you might as well just spend your money on a better makeup to begin with. If you have dry skin and a minimal skin issues, it may be alright for you.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charlottetown , PE
I typically love ALMAY products as I have sensitive skin. This foundation however I had a lot of problems with. It certainly wasn't reliable. Almost every time I used it I found that it wasn't blending well. In some areas it was too dark, and others is would look splotchy. If I dotted it on my face and slowly blended it with a brush or my fingers it would go too dark(even when using the lightest shade..and I am not pale). On the occasion that it matched my skin I loved how it looked!
Janet W.
Janet W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
While the concept is great, I didn't like how the foundation felt on my skin and didn't see any coverage. The color beads do blend.

I won't be purchasing this again.
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Markham, ON
It goes on nice, and adjusts well. I do however, prefer a thicker coverage. I love that there is antioxidants and other great things in this foundation! What a plus!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
So, I tried this foundation because Almay was doing a bogo half off sale. I love the squeeze tube--it makes it easy to control. I initially tried to apply this with a foundation brush, which is the norm for me, but quickly realized this foundation is best applied with your fingers. Like other reviewers, I do feel like this is kind of a "foundation/tinted moisturizer" kind of product. I was able to achieve medium coverage with it, but I felt like I applied a lot of product to get to that point. The result was beautiful, though! My large pores were gone, and my minor blemish marks were barely there. After some time passed I did notice that it started to oxidize, which is why I didn't give it 5 lippies. I am NC15 in MAC which is pretty light, and I felt like it oxidized about 1 shade darker. Not orange-y though, which is good because I feel like I could keep using this if I blend it down my neck a little. It held up pretty well on my oily skin, but I don't think I would rely on this for a special occasion. I did blot a couple of times during the day, so I'm not sure how this will hold up when the summer hits. All in all, I would say this product is a nice little gem to have around on the days when you don't want to use your high end foundation, or days when you don't want a lot of fuss.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This product was wondering in matching skin tone. Gave a clean finish. But for those like myself with oily skin..it wasn't the perfect foundation. It made my skin oily and the foundation rubbed off. My skin broke out. I'm sure if your skin isn't oily, it would be perfect for you
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.