Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, British Columbia

So, I tried this foundation because Almay was doing a bogo half off sale. I love the squeeze tube--it makes it easy to control. I initially tried to apply this with a foundation brush, which is the norm for me, but quickly realized this foundation is best applied with your fingers. Like other reviewers, I do feel like this is kind of a "foundation/tinted moisturizer" kind of product. I was able to achieve medium coverage with it, but I felt like I applied a lot of product to get to that point. The result was beautiful, though! My large pores were gone, and my minor blemish marks were barely there. After some time passed I did notice that it started to oxidize, which is why I didn't give it 5 lippies. I am NC15 in MAC which is pretty light, and I felt like it oxidized about 1 shade darker. Not orange-y though, which is good because I feel like I could keep using this if I blend it down my neck a little. It held up pretty well on my oily skin, but I don't think I would rely on this for a special occasion. I did blot a couple of times during the day, so I'm not sure how this will hold up when the summer hits. All in all, I would say this product is a nice little gem to have around on the days when you don't want to use your high end foundation, or days when you don't want a lot of fuss.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Vancouver, British Columbia

Its a nice foundation and I like that it has SPF15 in it too. its doesn't offer full coverage so its perfect for someone looking to just even out their complexion.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick

Did not think this would work i bought it to try it. Since i tried it i love it! It works amazing and its a really good product!
Andrea r.
Andrea r.
Burgos, Spain

I would not buy this product again because it's causing my skin to break out and dry so not a big fan of this!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
London, Ontario

Felt oily and weird on my skin. And hard to find something that went with my skin tone.
Giselle Marie V.
Giselle Marie V.
RINCON

The little beads make it really oily, and when it's on your face, it feels sticky and almost impossible to evenly spread it. I like the fact that it does match your shade, but the stickiness and oiliness is just not for me.
Marie S.
Marie S.

I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Thunder Bay , Ontario

It's nice and it does the job, but not my favorite foundation.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Cape Breton, NS

I wanted to like this foundation so much but once I put it on my face it turned into a dark orange colour that looked horrible. I do not need to look like the annoying orange.
diane a.
diane a.
Sudbury, Ontario

The coverage isn't so good and leaves very blotchy on the skin. i do not like this at all..................
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.