7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
Great coverage i didn't need much but it worked amazing
i was really impressed.
i heard some poor reviews... but WOW i must say I'm impressed love it!
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Hanover, MD
I like how smooth it is and how light it feels but I don't like that it made me look super oily after a few hours. I don't need much coverage so the coverage was good enough for me. It didn't really match my skin tone that well it was a bit darker than my skin tone so I looked like my face had a tan. Won't be using this product anymore, will give it to my mom who is a bit darker than me so and see is she lies it.
Katerina A.
Katerina A.
New Westminster
I was excited when I heard of this foundation worst part of buying foundation at the drugstore is lack of testers so I thought this stuff was a great idea but it doesn't blend well it turns into an ash grey colour and of you do get it to look normal it still doesn't cover anything
anabelle l.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario
I don't like this foundation, it makes my skin feel greasy because its a very liquid formula. Its a very very sheer foundation, and its a little hard to blend. I would not re-purchase.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I wear almay foundation everyday so I was excited to try this product, however, it came out very streaky and orangey on my skin. Not impressed :(
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON
I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
MARISSA L.
MARISSA L.
I don't like this foundation. The skin-tone matching thing is very gimmicky - they only offer three shades (if I am not mistaken), which isn't nearly enough range to cover most people.

I tried light and light/medium and neither were a good match for me - I fell somewhere in the middle range.

As another downside, it goes on too thick and doesn't set completely. I tend to set my foundation with lots of powder as I have very oily skin. Even so, I once came home from a 4-hour shift with foundation all over my shirt. I don't rub my face on my shirt or anything, so these marks came from very brief and light contact.

I will not be repurchasing this product.
Mary M.
Mary M.
British Columbia, BC
The foundation only comes in three colors(light,medium,dark.) Very poor color selection. Which is the biggest problem, this product is thick and feels cakey but will work if you want a full medium-full coverage look. also feels oily.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Victoria, Canada
I used this product once and will never use it again. It turned my skin orange, it was suposse to match to my skin colour and I am pretty fair skinned this product made me look like snooki!
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.