Add a Photo

Photos (50)
madeline b.
madeline b.
Denver, CO

I feel like this is a great product for people of lighter complexions and for people who do not have acne!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I am still unsure about this foundation. I feel like it looks alright on my skin most of the time but sometimes I just look in a mirror and my skin looks off almost with a grey tiny and that is not what I want
Allison A.
Allison A.
Queen Creek, AZ

I have used this since I first started to wear makeup and it works great for me. I love it for days that i don't want to wear a full coverage foundation.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.

Does fit to your skin tone just like they say it does! Was really happy to see it worked like they said as most company's don't really
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

A very lightweight foundation, medium coverage, but it makes my skin super oily and it doesn't last that long.
April P.
April P.
Greenfield, WI

I really wasn't terribly happy with this product and seemed to not match my skin, it was either too light or too dark.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL

Almay smart shade make up comes out white and changes to a shade slightly lighter then your natural skin tone. It's light weight and will do great as a tinted moisturizer. However, it doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Perfect to take to the beach!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.

It's been years since I used this but I did feel that the color matched my skin well. The overall coverage wasn't great, it didn't last all day, and I felt oily.
jonna o.
jonna o.

I was excited to try this prduct but when i did, you could definitely tell i had make up on. and it was very yellow tinted. it made my skin look horrible.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN

The foundation works sell as a primer or for light coverage but isn't that great if you're trying to cover something up.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.