BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kat D.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this stuff while trying to find a new foundation after my local store stopped carrying my favorite brand. I was so excited about the smart shade technology that I automatically assumed that it would work for pale people too. That's what it's advertised for.... right? Wrong! I blended the makeup with my fingers and it turned brown and streaky. If I touched the makeup at all it did this, if I didn't it would slowly turn that really fake pinkish color. Maybe if I were a bit more tan it wouldn't have been so noticeable but on behalf of all the pale girls looking into this product I have to give it an F.
Michelle L.
Clifton , NJ
It's a a great lighter coverage, easily blend-able smooth non caulk foundation. It's perfect for hot days as it feels very light on the skin and has good light coverage. I have blemish prone skin and this does not dry out or annoy any breakouts or blemishes I have going on.
Jackie M.
I tired this back in middle school.... so it's been quite a few years for me. From my experience, it never did actually match up to my skin tone. I had bought the light-medium one since my skin is fairly pale but I do have a slight tan to it as well and it just didn't match up. It says that it's supposed to be a smart shade foundation so I'm wondering if they just don't work with my skin.
Crystal C.
Cranston, RI
This is a great product I actually use this kind of as a primer. Back when I was in high school I would use this as a bb crime but now I use this as a primer I know it might sound weird but this make my skin feel so nice and even if I do put this under my foundation my skin doesn't feel cakey at all neither does it look cakey.
Jessica M.
Kernersville, NC
This is my all time favorite product. This is the foundation of my whole makeup look. It makes my skin look even and preps it for the rest of my makeup. It's very lightweight and non greasy. I'll never be without it.
Lesley R.
Bronx, Ny
I bought the lightest shade and put it on after my moisturizer. It is white in the tube and basically changes color when you put it on your face. Goes on very easy and blends well. It just looks like I have a more even skin tone and that is really all I was looking for. I don't recommend this product if you need tons of coverage to hide acne scars of skin imperfections, but if you want a natural healthy look I definitely recommend this product.
Emily R.
Hays, KS
I love the finish of this so much! I have very light skin and have a little tan right now because of summer. The problem is it is WAY to dark for me. (I got the shade light) I really wanted to love this because of YouTube reviews. If you are in the market for a great BB cream I suggest the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream.
Bianca T.
I have oily/combo skin and large pores. I love Almay Products and I've used their other foundations which match my skin very well. I don't have the best skin so needless to say this foundation didn't offer the coverage I need. In my opinion it's very lightweight. I do think it matches the skin color well but as for coverage, it's barely there. It was okay,I wouldn't buy it again.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
This product just does not cover, it also leaves spots on my skin which I do not appreciate. And when I do get it to stay it turns out to be oily. And its also hard to find a color that fits your skin type. Will not buy this again.
Caitlin F.
This has quickly become my everyday foundation. It is very light in coverage and really just evens out skintone. I love how quickly it can go on in the morning as I can just use my hands instead of a beauty blender or brush. I have had no issues with my skin breaking out.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.