Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.

Love this product is worked amazingly and I always buy it when I'm out and I defiantly recommend this to friends and family
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA

This is great if you want a light coverage or your into bb creams ! But if your looking for a med to high coverage this won't do the job . It's like a bb cream and a tinted moisturizer
Marissa C.
Marissa C.

Not the best BB but also definitely not the worst. It does do some sort of magic to match skin tone better, but it's a bit light
Camila L.
Camila L.
Portland, OR

Bought this awhile ago, I liked it thought it blended pretty well. I didn't like it enough to keep re buying it tho.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.

I don't normally wear foundation but when I do I use Almay. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. It leaves a nice finish too.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Albany, OR

I really like this foundation for when you're looking for a light foundation. It's almost like putting on moisterizer the I just dust my powder on over. It's not full.coverage if that is something you want but it's nice to even out a bit and still feel like you're wearing light makeup instead of soo cakey.
Ivonne  S.
Ivonne S.

I think the concept of this product is interesting because when first applied you wonder if it'll blend into your skin color and it does! It didn't give me the coverage I was looking for and it was a bit pricey, I would not recommend.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lake City, FL

This product is okay, it works with my skin tone, I have a hard skin tone to match up, and this product helps me to get the right shade, me and my mom both use it from time to time.
yesenia b.
yesenia b.

I used this product for a while .. it was not till i tried a other cover make up that i realized this is not the best one .. yes it does blend but more like water .. not make up
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI

I love this stuff!! It matches my skin tone without having to try a million shades first! And it doesn't make my skin oily or break out.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.