Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ

This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Concord, NH

I use this quite frequently and really enjoy it. My face looks and feels fresh while wearing this Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup. It also has the SPF 15 which is a huge plus for me!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL

I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Whitefish, Ontario

This makeup isn't for everyone and that's understandable. If you're looking for something with light coverage that blends reasonably well and can change to skin tone than this is your go to.
Karin B.
Karin B.

This is a fun mix for light coverage, I would recommend it for those who aren't worried about covering acne but want to help out the color of their face a little.
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA

This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.

Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.

I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
Nahunta, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Tina E.
Tina E.

This product provides light weight coverage that lasts. The color is great and my skin doesn't break out because of it. My dermatologist recommended Almay products to me years ago and it's the brand I trust for my skin!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.