Product Details

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I have always had a difficult time with matching foundations simply because I have a problem with redness. When I purchased this, I feared that it would not do its job as intended because of my redness, but in fact, it blew my mind.

It is very thin, but a little goes a long way and keeps me lasting through the day. I do not need excess powders, layers or anything. Simply this and go. It matches flawlessly and does everything it says it would.
Julia B.
Chico, CA
I was a bit disapointed with this product at first simply becasuse it didn't quite do what it was suppose to. When applied it made my face look very orange (like I had gotten an awkward tan.) However I discovered that if you mix it with a bit of primer and another liquid foundation it looked nice and it stayed on well. Personally I don't think I will buy this product again because it was difficult to use.
Savannah T.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I don't think it matches as well as the product ads lead you to believe. I think that it probably works pretty well for people with in-the-middle skin tones for each shade spectrum, but for those of us that are on the extreme side (I'm very pale complected) it just doesn't do the job. The coverage is okay, it just doesn't really do me any good since it doesn't match my skin tone.
Stephanie C.
This was hands down the worst foundation I have ever used. It went on smooth- that's all I can say positive about it. It turned the most AWFUL shade of orange and I looked like an oompaloompa. I was so disappointed to have wasted so much money because I thought I was getting a quality product. I'm not convinced the model is even putting this foundation on in the TV ad- I really don't. Don't waste your money!
Taylor L.
Las Vegas, NV
I believe the right foundation can make or break any makeup look, therefore finding the perfect foundation is very important to me. After purchasing this I was very excited to see the 'smart shade' technology in action, but was very disappointed. I felt that the consistency felt more like a fine grain face scrub, and it did not 'smart shade' evenly over my skin. It also seemed like parts streaked white. Tried multiple times, still not my favorite.
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
If you rotate this in for your seasonal make up

Afterwhile (when I went from summer to the following summer)

It got a LOT darker on me... I wasn't too thrilled about that either

I'm SUPER fair skinned (Porcelain) and during the summer it would work, but when I stored it for the next summer it got A LOT darker from sitting around..

I don't know if thats normal but wasn't thrilled
Emily R.
Hays, KS
I love the finish of this so much! I have very light skin and have a little tan right now because of summer. The problem is it is WAY to dark for me. (I got the shade light) I really wanted to love this because of YouTube reviews. If you are in the market for a great BB cream I suggest the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream.
Casey M.
I am not good about wearing foundation every day. I desperately wanted to find an easy-to-wear brand that was affordable for my (at that time) college budget. When I was in college, I thought it was great. It went on easy, and it seemed to even out my skin tone. Unfortunately, this stuff does not have staying power. I felt like it would last maybe a few hours. Given that it took a bit of time to apply enough to make a difference, it just didn't seem worth it. So I stopped using it and upgraded to Laura Mercier instead.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
This product just does not cover, it also leaves spots on my skin which I do not appreciate. And when I do get it to stay it turns out to be oily. And its also hard to find a color that fits your skin type. Will not buy this again.
Alyson F.
Parkville, MD
I used this product for a few months, while I liked that it took a lot of the guesswork out of choosing the right shade to match my skin, I had a hard time getting it to cover anything more than basic redness. It barely made a dent in covering blemishes, and while I understand that they make concealer for a reason, usually foundations help. Overall this is a good foundation for someone with uneven skin tone, but not for someone with blemishes.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.