Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Fiorella C.
Fiorella C.
Lajas, PR

This was my first foundation, my sister got it for me when I was in 8th grade. I am in 11th grade now and it is still half full. It works great, but be sure to buy your exact color before you buy it, because it might turn out a little more darker than your skin tone. Remember to shake it before applying it to your makeup tools or finger so the compounds mixes.
Madison T.
Madison T.
Ormstown

Not a big fan. I find it often looks smudgey and cakey. I have tried different ways of blending, adding powder etc.. still doesn't have a great coverage.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE

I found this foundation to be thick, it did not color match to my skin and felt heavy and cakey on my skin.
Cristian R.
Cristian R.
edinburg, TEXAS

I TOUGHT THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE GOOD BUT AFTER USING IT FOR A WEEK I DECIDED THAT I WILL NOT CONTINUE USING IT. MY SKIN BROKE OUT A LOT AND IT WAS UNEVEN ON MY SKINTONE AND WORSE IT WAS STICKY!!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Bronx, NY

The point of this product is that its shade matching and it doesn't do a very good job at that.
It has a great matte finish but if it doesn't match your skin, then whats the point right
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Toronto

I didn't find that the coverage was full enough.. i also found that it only came in 3 shades and that the lighest shade as too dark for my pale skin
Sara B.
Sara B.
London

I was really excited to try this product. I thought it would take the hardest part of buying foundation (finding the perfect shade) and make it so much easier. I was wrong. I have very pale skin so I got the lightest shade they offered. I tried it on and it went on very light and kept getting darker. It did not blend with my skin at all and it felt very heavy.
victoria g.
victoria g.
Regina sask

I ussed to get this stuff and it made my face greasy wasn't happy at all i would never buy it if u wanna try go ahead i wouldn't
Juliet C.
Juliet C.
Boalsburg, PA

This foundation is not good for oily skin. it doesn't last very long and has sheer coverage (i prefer medium to full coverage). it also oxidizes like crazy. i bought the "light" color but it was straight up orange on my face, did not match my skin tone at all!
Josanne W.
Josanne W.

This is just an ok product. I'm quite pale and went with the fairest shade which did indeed match relatively well. But it's not a foundation at all, just a tinted moisturizer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.