Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Abbotsford

Being fairly pale, I liked the idea of this because I sometimes have a hard time matching my skin colour. What a mistake! I got the lightest one and it still looked dark like I was wearing a mask. Won't buy again.
Alevtina
Alevtina
Toronto

For me it worked for about 2 days. It doesn't always turn the same shade, and it either turns orange or extremely dark. All the ingredients aren't combined well and even if you shake the bottle, when you apply it, you'll get different coverage all over your face.
Giselle Marie V.
Giselle Marie V.
RINCON

The little beads make it really oily, and when it's on your face, it feels sticky and almost impossible to evenly spread it. I like the fact that it does match your shade, but the stickiness and oiliness is just not for me.
Sidra K.
Sidra K.

Yeah.....this really shouldn't even be called a "foundation"...a BB cream...perhaps, but definitely not a foundation! Didn't do a thing for me.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

I am very dissatisfied with this product. First of all, it was overly expensive for a foundation with about 3 shades. I was "matched" with the shade light/medium but when I first pumped out the product, it was a pool of orange! The makeup must have seperated or something because it sure didn't match my skin! It needed lots of blending and left orange streaks all over my skin. It hardly supplied any coverage for my skin. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Brantford, Ontario

I've used this, even in the summer and never had a problem. If you have someone at your local drugstore (in the department) help you choose the right color for your skin tone, it works wonders. Covers up even the largest blemishes
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Delta

I found that this foundation has excellent light coverage but builds well to give more light-medium. It matches my skin tone well and doesn't wash me out. It wears well over time but isn't a long wearing foundation. I like that it has SPF in it. Will repurchase.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Surrey

I wanted to like his product, but it made me look like an oompa loompa. Totally turned my face orange. NOT a match.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta

I found that this was not a great product. It had a bit more of an orange color then it showed it did. It also didn't work well with my dry skin
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

Ok so this is to cover and match you skin. i don't think so i tried it and it did nothing for me at all i even got the the right tone for my skin and hello no it was so dark and I'm olive tone and it looked like i for fake and bake on. never again will i spend that money i regret it that i bought it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.