Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Ryleigh o.
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON
Amazing coverage love it so much!
angelica g.
angelica g.
Phelan, CA
I love that i don't have to find the exact shade for my skin tone and it does that on it's own. Very natural no cake face.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE
I found this foundation to be thick, it did not color match to my skin and felt heavy and cakey on my skin.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Thunder Bay , ON
It's nice and it does the job, but not my favorite foundation.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Kirkland lake, Ontario
I like this product it is very light on the skin and doesn't make your face feel like you are wearing a mud mask. This is a product for people who don't feel the need to hide every little imperfections on their skin and that are looking for a more natural look. It also doesn't leave the mask effect on your skin because it does change color to match your natural skin tone.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
burnaby, BC
I purchased this product to use as a light foundation for everyday use. I hoped for a bit more coverage than it initially offered, but otherwise was happy with the product UNTIL something happened to it and when I applied it to my skin it would turn very very dark, self tanning lotion dark. I had to throw it away because it no longer worked properly.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This product was wondering in matching skin tone. Gave a clean finish. But for those like myself with oily skin..it wasn't the perfect foundation. It made my skin oily and the foundation rubbed off. My skin broke out. I'm sure if your skin isn't oily, it would be perfect for you
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Long Sault, Ontario
I tried this a while back. When I applied it onto my face, it was almost as if I never applied anything. It didn't give any coverage. So I continued to apply more layers of the foundation until (without my noticing) my face turned somewhat orange. This didn't match to my very pale skin tone well whatsoever.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Yes, its smells not so good, but all the other foubdations Ive tried hasn't smelled so good either. The coverage its quite good, apply two layers you want more coverage. Its even better with a primer under it and powder over! The price is also good!
Rindhem R.
Rindhem R.
Canada
The concept is cool but there are many more drugstore foundations that are better. This one makes you face look cakey and doesn't have full coverage. I think you would be better off with a bb cream.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.