BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Madison T.
Madison T.
Ormstown
Not a big fan. I find it often looks smudgey and cakey. I have tried different ways of blending, adding powder etc.. still doesn't have a great coverage.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Woodbridge, VA
I will start off with saying I am a regular foundation user and found this product to be just horrible. The Almay smart shade foundation did match my skin tone but once I applied it to my face I saw how runny it was. This product made my face look oily and I had to apply a lot of powder in order to make it look a little better then what it looked like.
brittany b.
brittany b.
Madoc, Ont
Don't get me wrong, this product works---if its job is to be sticky enough for a power foundation to stick to it after application. What the product sells isn't exactly what the consumer gets. It matches to your skin tone = the more you rub it in, the lighter it gets. PS. it also matches to your scars, acne marks, and blemishes you want covered...
Laura W.
Laura W.
Brantford, Ontario
I've used this, even in the summer and never had a problem. If you have someone at your local drugstore (in the department) help you choose the right color for your skin tone, it works wonders. Covers up even the largest blemishes
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario
I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Quesnel, BC
I love this foundation as a light foundation to wear in the summer or when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Mary M.
Mary M.
British Columbia, BC
The foundation only comes in three colors(light,medium,dark.) Very poor color selection. Which is the biggest problem, this product is thick and feels cakey but will work if you want a full medium-full coverage look. also feels oily.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Yes, its smells not so good, but all the other foubdations Ive tried hasn't smelled so good either. The coverage its quite good, apply two layers you want more coverage. Its even better with a primer under it and powder over! The price is also good!
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Its so gross
Marie S.
Marie S.
I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.