7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Lower Coverdale, New Brunswick
This is a good product for the summer months, as I found it works as a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. There isn't a lot of coverage, so not what I'm looking for year round.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Scarborough, Ontario
Love that I can create a smokey eye with a lot of help in a small amount of time. Simple, easy and beautiful!!!!
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
Did not think this would work i bought it to try it. Since i tried it i love it! It works amazing and its a really good product!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Niagara Falls
I have used this before and it was okay.. didn't match my skin very well (I am very pale so that's my thing) but it gave good coverage!
diane a.
diane a.
Sudbury, Ontario
The coverage isn't so good and leaves very blotchy on the skin. i do not like this at all..................
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I picked this up on sale for $4 and decided to give it a try. The formula isn't too bad, plus it has SPF! My lower grade, however, comes from the limited range of shades. I understand that the range is limited because the foundation is supposed to develop into whatever your skin colour is. I purchased 'light', and I found it far too orangey for my liking - and my skin is normally light-normal ivory.
Karly W.
Karly W.
Ottawa, ON
I used the lightest shade and it just wasn't mixing well with my skin, it would always end up waaay darker that what i needed it to be even after trying many different ways to blend it in. my sister does love it and swears by it, but its just for me.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Cape Breton, NS
I wanted to like this foundation so much but once I put it on my face it turned into a dark orange colour that looked horrible. I do not need to look like the annoying orange.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
London, ON
Felt oily and weird on my skin. And hard to find something that went with my skin tone.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON
I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.