BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Mia L.
Whitefish, Ontario
This makeup isn't for everyone and that's understandable. If you're looking for something with light coverage that blends reasonably well and can change to skin tone than this is your go to.
samantha d.
Cloverdale
I find that although it does adjust to my shade, it doesn't provide much coverage in terms of redness or blemishes...it seems almost pointless for me to use because my skin looks exactly the same with or without it
Emily R.
Ontario, Canada
This foundation is more like a sheer foundation which I only use for a quick coverup. It's not full coverage, which I though it was. A shade for me was difficult to find but I use this incase I have no makeup left!
Miranda B.
This product is terrible it doesn't do anything it makes me look white and pale. I think this product should be taken off the Shelfs and disappear cause no one should spend there money on such a terrible product
Jill M.
New Minas, NS
Definitely needs to be re-applied throughout the day, very light coverage. I like that it is easy to blend in and it goes well with the corresponding concealer.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Rindhem R.
Canada
The concept is cool but there are many more drugstore foundations that are better. This one makes you face look cakey and doesn't have full coverage. I think you would be better off with a bb cream.
Alannah K.
Markham, ON
It goes on nice, and adjusts well. I do however, prefer a thicker coverage. I love that there is antioxidants and other great things in this foundation! What a plus!
Lyndsey K.
Victoria, Canada
I used this product once and will never use it again. It turned my skin orange, it was suposse to match to my skin colour and I am pretty fair skinned this product made me look like snooki!
Tiffany H.
moncton, new brunswick
I did not like this foundation... it was streaky and uneven and not a very good math. With the little amount of choice for colors I cant say I was very surprised..
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.