BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lucia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is decent amount of coverage if that's what you want. The price is good for what you get. I have liked Almaty products in the past and this is another one of them.
Sara B.
London
I was really excited to try this product. I thought it would take the hardest part of buying foundation (finding the perfect shade) and make it so much easier. I was wrong. I have very pale skin so I got the lightest shade they offered. I tried it on and it went on very light and kept getting darker. It did not blend with my skin at all and it felt very heavy.
Katherine W.
Calgary, AB
Every time I would use this product, it would create an uneven color finish on my face. I would be told by others that I had patches on color on my face. I really liked the idea of the product so I purchased another bottle of this product (thinking that my current product was faulty), but it created the same finish.
Lyndsey K.
Victoria, Canada
I used this product once and will never use it again. It turned my skin orange, it was suposse to match to my skin colour and I am pretty fair skinned this product made me look like snooki!
Amy S.
Charlottetown , PE
I typically love ALMAY products as I have sensitive skin. This foundation however I had a lot of problems with. It certainly wasn't reliable. Almost every time I used it I found that it wasn't blending well. In some areas it was too dark, and others is would look splotchy. If I dotted it on my face and slowly blended it with a brush or my fingers it would go too dark(even when using the lightest shade..and I am not pale). On the occasion that it matched my skin I loved how it looked!
Mackenzie K.
Toronto, ON
It does have a grainy quality too it but personally i am very pale and found that the light shade did not blend well and was a very orange base :(
Tiffany E.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt oily and weird on my skin. And hard to find something that went with my skin tone.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Perfect makeup, perfect coverage and lasts so long. :)
Pat H.
Ok product if you're looking for a tinted moisturizer - matches your skin color well but definitely not a foundation.
Marie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.