Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Allie B.
Allie B.
Toronto , ON
I bought this because I never really find my exact shade in foundation. I found this product to be watery and very thin when applied.. Barely any coverage! Doesn't match your skin either, was kind of orange .. Unhappy!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
HAMILTON
This foundation is my go to for the summer. Great coverage and makes my skin feel amazing. :)
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Vancouver, B.C
I found sometimes the colour beads didn't mix properly and I would sometimes get a darker colour then others.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Panamá🚢
Is perfect for people with different tones of skins.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Aylesbury
This product made my face orange and as the day progressed went patchy which is a shame as it was so perfect when I first put the product on! I was told to use concealer always after foundation but it makes my face patchy.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Squamish , BC
Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Espanola
It was alright I don't think I would buy it again. I personally have acne and redness on my skin so it didn't cover that up very well . If you are tan and have clear skin this may be nice for you.
Chambray L.
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ
When I first started wearing makeup of any kind, I tried this out for a lightweight foundation. I had no clue about how to choose my color. This definitely helped me out. I like that the formula easily blends into your skin and complexion. The little white beads which turn to either red or blue break and automatically camouflage themselves to match your skin tone like magic!

It has been a while since I've tried this but it is worth giving it a try if you're looking for a lightweight foundation.
Ina W.
Ina W.
Cgy
I thought this would meet my skin expectations but it felt a little dull for me and did not match my skin tone.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Vancouver, BC
Its a nice foundation and I like that it has SPF15 in it too. its doesn't offer full coverage so its perfect for someone looking to just even out their complexion.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.