Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Ann Arbor, MI

This foundation does a good job of matching my skin tone. It does make my skin a bit oily, but it does cover up my blemishes nonetheless.
Shirmarie V.
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL

I had some red spots on my face and this worked ! i have it just in case and if i received it from influenster i would gladly use it and recommend it.
Lynda D.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO

I have been using this product for about 6 months now and I love it!!!! It's really easy to apply and very natural looking. It lasts all day long and feels lightweight. I really like that it has SPF. It's one that I will keep repurchasing
Hana N.
Hana N.

I love this so much I decided to buy it after seeing Tati on YouTube review it and it matches my skin tone nicely, making my skin look even and more awake. It's more of a light coverage which is alright for me when I'm rushing a bit to get to class and just need something to make my skin look more refreshed.
Kennadey Q.
Kennadey Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA

You don't need to use a lot with this because it moisturizes and covers at the same time. The person previous to my rate says this is cakey but it is possible she put too much on. No need to. I have very pale skin and it matches perfectly.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

This was the first foundation I ever bought and I honestly didn't like it. I felt like the shades were very limited and there wasn't enough for me.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

I love this foundation. It comes in the perfect color for my skin tone. It lasts all day long and doesn't feel heavy or cakey when you wear it like a lot of foundations do.
Becca W.
Becca W.

At first my sister used this stuff and i just got addicted. I use it everyday. If you need some foundation use this stuff!
Maya S.
Maya S.

I never liked the smart-shade technology by Almay. It always ends up looking weird. Am I the only one who is not a fan of Almay's products, brand, or packaging in general? I think the company needs to revamp itself in R&D as well as in its marketing strategy.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Irvine, CA

Love it! It goes on smooth and the color adjusts perfectly and blends well. It doesn't feel heavy or fakey and lasts all day.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.