Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Juliet C.
Juliet C.
Boalsburg, PA

This foundation is not good for oily skin. it doesn't last very long and has sheer coverage (i prefer medium to full coverage). it also oxidizes like crazy. i bought the "light" color but it was straight up orange on my face, did not match my skin tone at all!
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
West Covina, CA

I have tried this in the lightest shade. The formula itself is lovely - lightweight, light-medium coverage, long-lasting, and slightly luminous.

Issue is the awful ORANGE shade it turns on the skin.
Marie S.
Marie S.

I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Victoria, Canada

I used this product once and will never use it again. It turned my skin orange, it was suposse to match to my skin colour and I am pretty fair skinned this product made me look like snooki!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
London, Ontario

Felt oily and weird on my skin. And hard to find something that went with my skin tone.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Kaela H.
Kaela H.
Oshawa, Ontario

I have a few friends who have tried this foundation and concealer, and the lightest of us found that it works wonders, anyone with a tan was having a harder match. As someone who is as white as a sheet, I found it quite useful. The texture was very light for me, almost mousse-like, but it did leave a bit of a residue.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

It goes on white,and changes color, the one thing I need in a foundation is good coverage, and to me this one doesn't have that.. If you need light coverage is is for you.
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey

I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER

Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.