7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Navjot K.
Navjot K.
California
I don't own this product but I have listen that it is of great quality and works evenly on your skin . Smoothe into your skin giving you a very natural look.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Aylesbury
This product made my face orange and as the day progressed went patchy which is a shame as it was so perfect when I first put the product on! I was told to use concealer always after foundation but it makes my face patchy.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
This product is terrible it doesn't do anything it makes me look white and pale. I think this product should be taken off the Shelfs and disappear cause no one should spend there money on such a terrible product
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Bronx, NY
The point of this product is that its shade matching and it doesn't do a very good job at that.
It has a great matte finish but if it doesn't match your skin, then whats the point right
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Gilbert plains , MB
I'm sure this product works great for certain skin tones but it didn't work well at all for me! It didn't match my skin tone at all and I could see where I had put it on my face.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
Did not think this would work i bought it to try it. Since i tried it i love it! It works amazing and its a really good product!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toronto, ON
I don't really wear makeup too often, so when I do, I want something that is quick and easy to apply, and looks good. This did all that for me. It blended nicely with my face, and it wasn't too thick. I applied it really lightly (since I don't regularly use a lot of makeup, I didn't want to make it obvious), just for a bit of extra coverage on my wedding day.
Josee D.
Josee D.
I think it provides good coverage but you need to make sure you blend it very, very, very well or else the color will look uneven. You need to work fast because it tends to dry very quickly. At first it seems to match my skin tone but I've noticed that as the day goes on it tends to become orangy.
angelica g.
angelica g.
Phelan, CA
I love that i don't have to find the exact shade for my skin tone and it does that on it's own. Very natural no cake face.
Josanne W.
Josanne W.
This is just an ok product. I'm quite pale and went with the fairest shade which did indeed match relatively well. But it's not a foundation at all, just a tinted moisturizer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.