BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Doris M.
Yabucoa
I bought this product once once and it help covering most of my frecauls ... is a light coverage and is awesome cause s not sticky drys like powder recommend it :)
Leyla S.
Great coverage i didn't need much but it worked amazing
i was really impressed.
i heard some poor reviews... but WOW i must say I'm impressed love it!
Reeca M.
Memphis, TN
Don't get me wrong I am a almay cosmetics fan but this product is not my cup of tea. It does not seem to work for all skin types
Jessica S.
Edmonton Alberta
Not impressed with this product at all. It never matched my skiin tone and often made it slightly orange. Also felt very tight on the skin. Would not recommend
Ashley L.
Corunna, ON
I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
Mackenzie K.
Toronto, ON
It does have a grainy quality too it but personally i am very pale and found that the light shade did not blend well and was a very orange base :(
Lori P.
Fredericton, NB
I have no major complaints, the lightest shade I could get was still one or two darker than what I need - it didn't match me, but it was okay in a tight spot.
Sid K.
Yeah.....this really shouldn't even be called a "foundation"...a BB cream...perhaps, but definitely not a foundation! Didn't do a thing for me.
Hailey D.
Saskatoon
This didn't match my skin colour at all! I have very pale skin and this went on orange. And when I say orange, I mean it literally.
Amy S.
Abbotsford
I bought this a while ago out of curiosity, and when I used it i found out it didn't match my face colour, but instead turned my face orange! Not happy!
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.