Add a Photo

Photos (50)
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital

The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor

Made my skin too dark and didn't match my tone at all. I was expecting more form this product but I've been let down by Almay before.. Also where I got it from it was pretty pricey...
Shanisha B.
Shanisha B.
Phoenix, AZ

It is a good produc
Juliet C.
Juliet C.
Boalsburg, PA

This foundation is not good for oily skin. it doesn't last very long and has sheer coverage (i prefer medium to full coverage). it also oxidizes like crazy. i bought the "light" color but it was straight up orange on my face, did not match my skin tone at all!
Karla J.
Karla J.
Staten Island, NY

This product does not blend well and left my face a chalky mess
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario

I actually don't use foundation , but good name Almay .
Josee D.
Josee D.

I think it provides good coverage but you need to make sure you blend it very, very, very well or else the color will look uneven. You need to work fast because it tends to dry very quickly. At first it seems to match my skin tone but I've noticed that as the day goes on it tends to become orangy.
Romy H.
Romy H.
APO, AP

I think it smells terrible!
DivaTheologica D.
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport

For dry skin, this is not a good product. For people who have hard to match skin colour this is great. If you have freckles, beware, they may appear as little grey splotches with this product. There is a new Smart Shade Mousse on the market that may be better for people with dry skin. I do love how it covers and transforms but it is too dehydrating for my skin.
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Markham, Ontario

It goes on nice, and adjusts well. I do however, prefer a thicker coverage. I love that there is antioxidants and other great things in this foundation! What a plus!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.