BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tiffany H.
moncton, new brunswick
I did not like this foundation... it was streaky and uneven and not a very good math. With the little amount of choice for colors I cant say I was very surprised..
Rachael M.
Toronto
I didn't find that the coverage was full enough.. i also found that it only came in 3 shades and that the lighest shade as too dark for my pale skin
Shelby T.
Gilbert plains, MB
I'm sure this product works great for certain skin tones but it didn't work well at all for me! It didn't match my skin tone at all and I could see where I had put it on my face.
Veronica W.
She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Tabitha K.
Ontario
It works great for me as a quick foundation/BB cream if I'm running late in the morning for school/work. But it doesn't work for many of my friends so I don't always recommend it
Navjot K.
California
I don't own this product but I have listen that it is of great quality and works evenly on your skin . Smoothe into your skin giving you a very natural look.
Allison R.
Cape Breton, NS
I wanted to like this foundation so much but once I put it on my face it turned into a dark orange colour that looked horrible. I do not need to look like the annoying orange.
Jannine T.
I love it ! I am always trying to find the best foundation to match my skin and not make me look caked and this is absolutely perfect !
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I wasn't hugely impressed with this product when I used it. I feel like there are much better, still affordable foundations out there.
Brittany S.
I found the product to turn orange on my skin, not sure if i chose the wrong shade or if all shades act this way. I did like the lightweight feel however
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.