7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
I have bought this when I was in a hurry and a pinch and was pretty happy with the results I must say. My skin can be sensitive and I had no problems in using this. It did match my skin tone and that was a plus also.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Surrey, BC
I bought this product hoping it would be a perfect match. It was not. Far from it. If I wanted to look like I had an orange tan, I would have got a fake spray on tan. This item does not match skin when you rub it in, it never will. The lightest shade is still not light enough for those who are fair skinned. I found the consistency was terrible. It chalks up, and looks terrible on the skin.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Burnaby , BC
Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Bronx, NY
The point of this product is that its shade matching and it doesn't do a very good job at that.
It has a great matte finish but if it doesn't match your skin, then whats the point right
Sara B.
Sara B.
London
I was really excited to try this product. I thought it would take the hardest part of buying foundation (finding the perfect shade) and make it so much easier. I was wrong. I have very pale skin so I got the lightest shade they offered. I tried it on and it went on very light and kept getting darker. It did not blend with my skin at all and it felt very heavy.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This product was wondering in matching skin tone. Gave a clean finish. But for those like myself with oily skin..it wasn't the perfect foundation. It made my skin oily and the foundation rubbed off. My skin broke out. I'm sure if your skin isn't oily, it would be perfect for you
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Kitchener
This is a good product if you require light coverage, but will not cover darker spots. It also soaks into the skin very quickly.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Corunna, ON
I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Oshawa, ON
The colour matching is not the best but is okay, the coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation and one day, you come to use it and it has oxidized to a chocolate brown colour when the initial colour was medium! It is not great for people who have oily skin, but for dry skin and a person with great skin who is looking for evening out their skin tone, this is okay.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
burnaby, BC
I purchased this product to use as a light foundation for everyday use. I hoped for a bit more coverage than it initially offered, but otherwise was happy with the product UNTIL something happened to it and when I applied it to my skin it would turn very very dark, self tanning lotion dark. I had to throw it away because it no longer worked properly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.