Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
London, Ontario
Felt oily and weird on my skin. And hard to find something that went with my skin tone.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
This product is terrible it doesn't do anything it makes me look white and pale. I think this product should be taken off the Shelfs and disappear cause no one should spend there money on such a terrible product
Mia L.
Mia L.
Whitefish, Ontario
This makeup isn't for everyone and that's understandable. If you're looking for something with light coverage that blends reasonably well and can change to skin tone than this is your go to.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Holden, LA
I didn't care for this product has it didn't really get the coverage I thought I would get.
Pat H.
Pat H.
Ok product if you're looking for a tinted moisturizer - matches your skin color well but definitely not a foundation.
Reeca M.
Reeca M.
Memphis, Tennessee
Don't get me wrong I am a almay cosmetics fan but this product is not my cup of tea. It does not seem to work for all skin types
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
So, I tried this foundation because Almay was doing a bogo half off sale. I love the squeeze tube--it makes it easy to control. I initially tried to apply this with a foundation brush, which is the norm for me, but quickly realized this foundation is best applied with your fingers. Like other reviewers, I do feel like this is kind of a "foundation/tinted moisturizer" kind of product. I was able to achieve medium coverage with it, but I felt like I applied a lot of product to get to that point. The result was beautiful, though! My large pores were gone, and my minor blemish marks were barely there. After some time passed I did notice that it started to oxidize, which is why I didn't give it 5 lippies. I am NC15 in MAC which is pretty light, and I felt like it oxidized about 1 shade darker. Not orange-y though, which is good because I feel like I could keep using this if I blend it down my neck a little. It held up pretty well on my oily skin, but I don't think I would rely on this for a special occasion. I did blot a couple of times during the day, so I'm not sure how this will hold up when the summer hits. All in all, I would say this product is a nice little gem to have around on the days when you don't want to use your high end foundation, or days when you don't want a lot of fuss.
Karla J.
Karla J.
Staten Island, NY
This product does not blend well and left my face a chalky mess
Amber B.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC
This product is a bit colour-heavy. It is a cool concept, but does not match many skin tones. I used it when I was younger, and it did the job. I guess it is a great starting product.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
It goes on white,and changes color, the one thing I need in a foundation is good coverage, and to me this one doesn't have that.. If you need light coverage is is for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.