Add a Photo

#404 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

This product is terrible it doesn't do anything it makes me look white and pale. I think this product should be taken off the Shelfs and disappear cause no one should spend there money on such a terrible product
Allison R.
Allison R.
Cape Breton, NS

I wanted to like this foundation so much but once I put it on my face it turned into a dark orange colour that looked horrible. I do not need to look like the annoying orange.
Linda Z.
Linda Z.
Toronto, Ontario

This foundation is very light weight and matches my skin tone perfectly. The coverage is buildable. I like this foundation because it has SPF and doesn't leave my face cakey like other foundations do! Make sure you just powder your face as it will make your face greasy in a few hours (which is the only con!).
Emily J.
Emily J.
montreal

Hated this foundation. Zero coverage, watery consistancy and it didn't match my skin. Its just a cheap foundation all together. Made me stop buying almay products... shame
sophia m.
sophia m.
comox, BC, BC

If you are looking for a light coverage foundation, this is a great product. It goes on nice and sheer, just enough to even out a fairly even skin tone. I use a primer first, then this, and a concealer on my dark spots and it gives me a very natural, yet polished look. I have the second lightest shade and it works great with my skin. I am very fair and even though it is summer I have not had much time to tan. I give my skin a nice glow with some bronzer and a sweep of peachy blush to finish this off. This foundation gives me a great base for my natural look.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON

This is a nice foundation - it glides on smoothly and is easy to apply but it is definitely not one of my favorites. I bought it, thought it was alright and used it whenever I really didn't have anyone to impress until I finished the bottle. Would I buy it again - probably not.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

I was surprised when I got this and the smart shade thing really worked and matched my skin tone. I would recommend this for someone just getting started and not knowing their colour.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I picked this up on sale for $4 and decided to give it a try. The formula isn't too bad, plus it has SPF! My lower grade, however, comes from the limited range of shades. I understand that the range is limited because the foundation is supposed to develop into whatever your skin colour is. I purchased 'light', and I found it far too orangey for my liking - and my skin is normally light-normal ivory.
Ina W.
Ina W.
Cgy

I thought this would meet my skin expectations but it felt a little dull for me and did not match my skin tone.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
London, Ontario

Felt oily and weird on my skin. And hard to find something that went with my skin tone.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.