Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Navarre, Florida

This product says that it adjusts to your skin color, but that is not true. It made me look way pale, and did not cover up my dark spots. Would not recommend to anyone. Might as well buy a cheaper foundation, you might get more out of it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON, ON, ON

I love this foundation, use it everyday. Light and lasts!
DANAH A.
DANAH A.

His isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

While the concept is great, I didn't like how the foundation felt on my skin and didn't see any coverage. The color beads do blend.

I won't be purchasing this again.
anabelle l.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario

I don't like this foundation, it makes my skin feel greasy because its a very liquid formula. Its a very very sheer foundation, and its a little hard to blend. I would not re-purchase.
Tawni O.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC

I wasn't hugely impressed with this product when I used it. I feel like there are much better, still affordable foundations out there.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I bought this for the summer to have a lighter coverage but I found that it made my skin oily and was way too transferable. I started mixing it with another foundation for better coverage to lighten the shade for a better complexion match but you might as well just spend your money on a better makeup to begin with. If you have dry skin and a minimal skin issues, it may be alright for you.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

I found the product to turn orange on my skin, not sure if i chose the wrong shade or if all shades act this way. I did like the lightweight feel however
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Peterborough, Ontario

At first I was sceptical of how this foundation would work. but I have used this foundation and it was neat how it matched my skin tone. I usually have an oily t-zone complexion and this foundation didn't add to it which was nice. The only thing I didn't like was that it was kind of thick and almost a bit sticky. Which made it harder to smooth on my mineral foundation for a softer finish.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Whitefish, Ontario

This makeup isn't for everyone and that's understandable. If you're looking for something with light coverage that blends reasonably well and can change to skin tone than this is your go to.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.