BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Shelby T.
Gilbert plains , AL
I'm sure this product works great for certain skin tones but it didn't work well at all for me! It didn't match my skin tone at all and I could see where I had put it on my face.
Allison R.
Cape Breton, NS
I wanted to like this foundation so much but once I put it on my face it turned into a dark orange colour that looked horrible. I do not need to look like the annoying orange.
Doris M.
Yabucoa
I bought this product once once and it help covering most of my frecauls ... is a light coverage and is awesome cause s not sticky drys like powder recommend it :)
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Review for: Light/Medium more...
this "foundation" is more like a bb cream in terms of coverage. I love that it is shade- matching so you don't need to go through the trouble of testing and finding your perfect shade. I used this back when I first started playing with foundations and didn't know anything yet. I them ventured out into makeup world trying everything I saw that appealed to me, so I set this aside for 3 or so years. this product really does not get enough love, idk why that is. if u like lite makeup/bb cream days, definitely pick this up and give it a go
Jessica S.
Edmonton Alberta
Not impressed with this product at all. It never matched my skiin tone and often made it slightly orange. Also felt very tight on the skin. Would not recommend
Lori P.
Fredericton, NB
I have no major complaints, the lightest shade I could get was still one or two darker than what I need - it didn't match me, but it was okay in a tight spot.
Veronica W.
She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Navjot K.
California
I don't own this product but I have listen that it is of great quality and works evenly on your skin . Smoothe into your skin giving you a very natural look.
Laura H.
Ottawa, ON
Not my favorite, it doesn't give me the coverage I look for in a foundation. It's more like a BB cream. The colour was a little off for my skin tone too.
Madison T.
Ormstown
Not a big fan. I find it often looks smudgey and cakey. I have tried different ways of blending, adding powder etc.. still doesn't have a great coverage.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.