BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Alexandra H.
Ottawa, Ontario
Good coverage, provides decent base with which to start applying foundation.
Lyndsey K.
Victoria, Canada
I used this product once and will never use it again. It turned my skin orange, it was suposse to match to my skin colour and I am pretty fair skinned this product made me look like snooki!
Kira M.
BURNABY
I loved this product at first because it blended beautifully and matched my pale skin very well. After an hour or so, however, I looked in the mirror and orange streaks had formed across my cheeks. I would happily buy this again if they reduced the orange-ness and streakiness.
Sylvie G.
brossard
Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it as inexpensive in da states
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
I have bought this when I was in a hurry and a pinch and was pretty happy with the results I must say. My skin can be sensitive and I had no problems in using this. It did match my skin tone and that was a plus also.
Alyshia W.
Sydney
Almay Smart Shade, not so smart. Maybe it's just me, but this has very light coverage which isn't what I was going for. It also looks patchy on my skin.
Gaby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is perfect for people with different tones of skins.
Shanisha B.
Phoenix, AZ
It is a good produc
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
I bought this and was so disapointed I'm very fair skin but this foundation made be look even white,, and the other shade was away to dark,, and two it did cover blemishes well and didn't last all day it wore off by night time
sophia m.
comox, BC, BC
If you are looking for a light coverage foundation, this is a great product. It goes on nice and sheer, just enough to even out a fairly even skin tone. I use a primer first, then this, and a concealer on my dark spots and it gives me a very natural, yet polished look. I have the second lightest shade and it works great with my skin. I am very fair and even though it is summer I have not had much time to tan. I give my skin a nice glow with some bronzer and a sweep of peachy blush to finish this off. This foundation gives me a great base for my natural look.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.