Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Doris M.
Doris M.
Yabucoa
I bought this product once once and it help covering most of my frecauls ... is a light coverage and is awesome cause s not sticky drys like powder recommend it :)
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE
I found this foundation to be thick, it did not color match to my skin and felt heavy and cakey on my skin.
Rena D.
Rena D.
The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Kira M.
Kira M.
BURNABY
I loved this product at first because it blended beautifully and matched my pale skin very well. After an hour or so, however, I looked in the mirror and orange streaks had formed across my cheeks. I would happily buy this again if they reduced the orange-ness and streakiness.
sarah s.
sarah s.
gillingham, kent
I ve never tried this product but I'd love to try x
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Hanover, MD
I like how smooth it is and how light it feels but I don't like that it made me look super oily after a few hours. I don't need much coverage so the coverage was good enough for me. It didn't really match my skin tone that well it was a bit darker than my skin tone so I looked like my face had a tan. Won't be using this product anymore, will give it to my mom who is a bit darker than me so and see is she lies it.
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Oshawa, ON
The colour matching is not the best but is okay, the coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation and one day, you come to use it and it has oxidized to a chocolate brown colour when the initial colour was medium! It is not great for people who have oily skin, but for dry skin and a person with great skin who is looking for evening out their skin tone, this is okay.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Toronto
I didn't find that the coverage was full enough.. i also found that it only came in 3 shades and that the lighest shade as too dark for my pale skin
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Mary-Ann I.
Mary-Ann I.
This foundation was a miss. I found that either I'd have a darker color or a lighter color depending on how much those beads of color will come out. Now, I only wear it with another foundation because since it does have SPF I'll just mix it in with a non spf foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.