Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor

Made my skin too dark and didn't match my tone at all. I was expecting more form this product but I've been let down by Almay before.. Also where I got it from it was pretty pricey...
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Thunder Bay , Ontario

It's nice and it does the job, but not my favorite foundation.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

I found the product to turn orange on my skin, not sure if i chose the wrong shade or if all shades act this way. I did like the lightweight feel however
julia p.
julia p.
ontario

To be honest, I truly liked the product. it made my face look natural and it wasn't heavy on my face. :)
Lori P.
Lori P.
Fredericton, NB

I have no major complaints, the lightest shade I could get was still one or two darker than what I need - it didn't match me, but it was okay in a tight spot.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario

I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Shanisha B.
Shanisha B.
Phoenix, AZ

It is a good produc
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Calgary

I bought this a while back and was super excited about the technology behind it. Trouble was, when I would apply it would look great, and as the day went on it oxidized...A LOT. It turned me a ridiculous oompa-loompa shade of orange, even though I was using one of the lightest shades. I tried using less product, mixing it with a moisturizer and blending like crazy, nothing worked. I ended up throwing it out. What a waste.
DANAH A.
DANAH A.

His isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC

I have bought this when I was in a hurry and a pinch and was pretty happy with the results I must say. My skin can be sensitive and I had no problems in using this. It did match my skin tone and that was a plus also.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.