BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Crystal P.
Long Sault, Ontario
I tried this a while back. When I applied it onto my face, it was almost as if I never applied anything. It didn't give any coverage. So I continued to apply more layers of the foundation until (without my noticing) my face turned somewhat orange. This didn't match to my very pale skin tone well whatsoever.
Allie B.
Toronto, ON
I bought this because I never really find my exact shade in foundation. I found this product to be watery and very thin when applied.. Barely any coverage! Doesn't match your skin either, was kind of orange .. Unhappy!
Stacey L.
Bronx, NY
The point of this product is that its shade matching and it doesn't do a very good job at that.
It has a great matte finish but if it doesn't match your skin, then whats the point right
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario
I like Almay products such as the eyeshadows and the face powders but the foundation left my face slimy feeling and I didn't know if it was just my skin but i feel it blend well enough.
stephanie p.
MONTRÉAL quebec
Was not happy with this product. did not find it blended well with my skin color although the girl behind the counter suggested it. I found it was greasy and overall not my fave product.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario
I don't like this foundation, it makes my skin feel greasy because its a very liquid formula. Its a very very sheer foundation, and its a little hard to blend. I would not re-purchase.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC
This product is a bit colour-heavy. It is a cool concept, but does not match many skin tones. I used it when I was younger, and it did the job. I guess it is a great starting product.
Lori Y.
Lower Coverdale, NB
This is a good product for the summer months, as I found it works as a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. There isn't a lot of coverage, so not what I'm looking for year round.
Crystal H.
Toronto, Ontario
I'm not a fan of this product. It doesn't blend nicely and the shades are very finicky. I find sometimes when I blend the product in it's too light and other times it's too dark.
Stephanie K.
I was surprised when I got this and the smart shade thing really worked and matched my skin tone. I would recommend this for someone just getting started and not knowing their colour.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.