Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Delta

I found that this foundation has excellent light coverage but builds well to give more light-medium. It matches my skin tone well and doesn't wash me out. It wears well over time but isn't a long wearing foundation. I like that it has SPF in it. Will repurchase.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Kirkland lake, Ontario

I like this product it is very light on the skin and doesn't make your face feel like you are wearing a mud mask. This is a product for people who don't feel the need to hide every little imperfections on their skin and that are looking for a more natural look. It also doesn't leave the mask effect on your skin because it does change color to match your natural skin tone.
Terry P.
Terry P.
Toronto

Sheer, more like a very light tinted moisturizer. I like sheer coverage so it worked for me. It definitely doesn't match you because of any shade changing technology, its just really sheer so it blends in easily. Lasts relatively long and feels alright on the skin, it gets kinda greasy feeling after a couple of hours though
Chambray L.
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ

When I first started wearing makeup of any kind, I tried this out for a lightweight foundation. I had no clue about how to choose my color. This definitely helped me out. I like that the formula easily blends into your skin and complexion. The little white beads which turn to either red or blue break and automatically camouflage themselves to match your skin tone like magic!

It has been a while since I've tried this but it is worth giving it a try if you're looking for a lightweight foundation.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Kitchener

This is a good product if you require light coverage, but will not cover darker spots. It also soaks into the skin very quickly.
Juliet C.
Juliet C.
Boalsburg, PA

This foundation is not good for oily skin. it doesn't last very long and has sheer coverage (i prefer medium to full coverage). it also oxidizes like crazy. i bought the "light" color but it was straight up orange on my face, did not match my skin tone at all!
Karla J.
Karla J.
Staten Island, NY

This product does not blend well and left my face a chalky mess
tatheer z.
tatheer z.

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it is inexpensive .
Becca B.
Becca B.
Gillingham , Kent

I think almay is a GREAT range and really good for its money. Aswell as the foundation the Almay concealer is out of this world! Seriously I am obsessed with it! and My mum has been stealing mine too because it is great for some of her small wrinkles under her eyes like you can literally see a massive massive different ! so i definitely recommend the concealer too.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Ottawa, ON

Not my favorite, it doesn't give me the coverage I look for in a foundation. It's more like a BB cream. The colour was a little off for my skin tone too.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.