Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Belle river , On

It does have a grainy quality too it but personally i am very pale and found that the light shade did not blend well and was a very orange base :(
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Kirkland lake, Ontario

I like this product it is very light on the skin and doesn't make your face feel like you are wearing a mud mask. This is a product for people who don't feel the need to hide every little imperfections on their skin and that are looking for a more natural look. It also doesn't leave the mask effect on your skin because it does change color to match your natural skin tone.
Kirstyn A.
Kirstyn A.
Oshawa

I bought this foundation after a friend recommended it to me. She said it worked really well and matched her skin perfectly. I have combination skin, and when I tried it I found it to be really cakey. I couldn't get it to match my skin tone for the life of me, it was way too orangey and dark even though i bought a lighter shade than i normally would have. By the end of the day, it got really muddy-looking. It was also pretty oily. For the price, you don't really get very much either.
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario

I actually don't use foundation , but good name Almay .
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Calgary, AB

Every time I would use this product, it would create an uneven color finish on my face. I would be told by others that I had patches on color on my face. I really liked the idea of the product so I purchased another bottle of this product (thinking that my current product was faulty), but it created the same finish.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON

This is a nice foundation - it glides on smoothly and is easy to apply but it is definitely not one of my favorites. I bought it, thought it was alright and used it whenever I really didn't have anyone to impress until I finished the bottle. Would I buy it again - probably not.
Karla J.
Karla J.
Staten Island, NY

This product does not blend well and left my face a chalky mess
Adriana J.
Adriana J.

I get this product all the time. I love love love this make up. I love the way it mixes with my face. it make my skin look smooth and wonderful
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Aylesbury

This product made my face orange and as the day progressed went patchy which is a shame as it was so perfect when I first put the product on! I was told to use concealer always after foundation but it makes my face patchy.
Izzie M.
Izzie M.

Great product covers up marks
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.