7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
I found that this was not a great product. It had a bit more of an orange color then it showed it did. It also didn't work well with my dry skin
Emily L.
Emily L.
Coquitlam
The color fits me well but it is the smells and texture that turns me off. It is very cacky feeling and easily looses its matte-ness quickly
Katilyn B.
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
I bought this and it covers good, makes my face feel light.
amanda d.
amanda d.
winnipeg
I didn't like it. like most alway coverups on the shelve it doesn't suit my pale shade
Navjot K.
Navjot K.
California
I don't own this product but I have listen that it is of great quality and works evenly on your skin . Smoothe into your skin giving you a very natural look.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Edmonton Alberta
Not impressed with this product at all. It never matched my skiin tone and often made it slightly orange. Also felt very tight on the skin. Would not recommend
Amy S.
Amy S.
Abbotsford
I bought this a while ago out of curiosity, and when I used it i found out it didn't match my face colour, but instead turned my face orange! Not happy!
Riah C.
Riah C.
Sussex Corner, NB
First off, i buy foundation to cover my acne. Which this product clearly does not do! Its light, and very oily. Maybe fordry skin, that has no acne or scars? Secoundly, its orange. Every shade they have is just orange? Legit different orangy oily shades of creamy gross foundation.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Quesnel, BC
I love this foundation as a light foundation to wear in the summer or when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Toronto, Ontario
I'm not a fan of this product. It doesn't blend nicely and the shades are very finicky. I find sometimes when I blend the product in it's too light and other times it's too dark.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.