BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
diane a.
diane a.
Sudbury, Ontario
The coverage isn't so good and leaves very blotchy on the skin. i do not like this at all..................
Arieann S.
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, Ca
I forgot Almay made this product. It take the quesswork out of finding your perfect shade. I use light shade and it usually looks nice and velvety
samantha d.
samantha d.
Cloverdale
I find that although it does adjust to my shade, it doesn't provide much coverage in terms of redness or blemishes...it seems almost pointless for me to use because my skin looks exactly the same with or without it
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Markham, ON
It goes on nice, and adjusts well. I do however, prefer a thicker coverage. I love that there is antioxidants and other great things in this foundation! What a plus!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Aylesbury
This product made my face orange and as the day progressed went patchy which is a shame as it was so perfect when I first put the product on! I was told to use concealer always after foundation but it makes my face patchy.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Holden, LA
I didn't care for this product has it didn't really get the coverage I thought I would get.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Kirkland lake, Ontario
I like this product it is very light on the skin and doesn't make your face feel like you are wearing a mud mask. This is a product for people who don't feel the need to hide every little imperfections on their skin and that are looking for a more natural look. It also doesn't leave the mask effect on your skin because it does change color to match your natural skin tone.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Ottawa, ON
Not my favorite, it doesn't give me the coverage I look for in a foundation. It's more like a BB cream. The colour was a little off for my skin tone too.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Gillingham , Kent
I think almay is a GREAT range and really good for its money. Aswell as the foundation the Almay concealer is out of this world! Seriously I am obsessed with it! and My mum has been stealing mine too because it is great for some of her small wrinkles under her eyes like you can literally see a massive massive different ! so i definitely recommend the concealer too.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
HAMILTON
This foundation is my go to for the summer. Great coverage and makes my skin feel amazing. :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.