BY ALMAY

Available In 6 Skintone-adjusting Shades

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lucia H.
This is decent amount of coverage if that's what you want. The price is good for what you get. I have liked Almaty products in the past and this is another one of them.
Janet W.
Dartmouth, NS
While the concept is great, I didn't like how the foundation felt on my skin and didn't see any coverage. The color beads do blend.

I won't be purchasing this again.
Rena D.
The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Virginia K.
Ottawa, ON
If you want a lot of coverage, stay away from this. I use it when I want an even skin tone, not when I have blemishes. It just makes your face one shade, correcting minor problems.
Lisa N.
Vancouver, BC
Its a nice foundation and I like that it has SPF15 in it too. its doesn't offer full coverage so its perfect for someone looking to just even out their complexion.
tatheer z.
Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it is inexpensive .
Noor A.
Windsor
Made my skin too dark and didn't match my tone at all. I was expecting more form this product but I've been let down by Almay before.. Also where I got it from it was pretty pricey...
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
I have bought this when I was in a hurry and a pinch and was pretty happy with the results I must say. My skin can be sensitive and I had no problems in using this. It did match my skin tone and that was a plus also.
Stacy A.
Navarre, Florida
This product says that it adjusts to your skin color, but that is not true. It made me look way pale, and did not cover up my dark spots. Would not recommend to anyone. Might as well buy a cheaper foundation, you might get more out of it.
carolyn m.
Salmo,BritishColumbia
Almay Smart shade , light, soft and creamy feeling , easy to blend , feel like you are wearing nothing , still it covers those imperfections, that we all have , helps with those fine lines, perfection
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.