Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Corunna, ON
I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Fredericton, NB
I have no major complaints, the lightest shade I could get was still one or two darker than what I need - it didn't match me, but it was okay in a tight spot.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
It goes on white,and changes color, the one thing I need in a foundation is good coverage, and to me this one doesn't have that.. If you need light coverage is is for you.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Surrey, BC
I bought this product hoping it would be a perfect match. It was not. Far from it. If I wanted to look like I had an orange tan, I would have got a fake spray on tan. This item does not match skin when you rub it in, it never will. The lightest shade is still not light enough for those who are fair skinned. I found the consistency was terrible. It chalks up, and looks terrible on the skin.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
York Region , Ontario
This is thicker than I like and didn't match my complection. Didn't even finish the product threw it away.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.
Ontario
It works great for me as a quick foundation/BB cream if I'm running late in the morning for school/work. But it doesn't work for many of my friends so I don't always recommend it
Dimm S.
Dimm S.
Richmond, British columbia
I have been using this product for over 4 years and its my holy grail. it does not break me out i have normal to dry skin and i would say this isn't a foundation as it is stated more of a thicker tint moisturizer. it doesn't fully cover all flaws/marks/pimples etc. But this is for sure build-able. I love this it evens out the skin tone a lot from redness and color disorientation.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Delta
I found that this foundation has excellent light coverage but builds well to give more light-medium. It matches my skin tone well and doesn't wash me out. It wears well over time but isn't a long wearing foundation. I like that it has SPF in it. Will repurchase.
Madison T.
Madison T.
Ormstown
Not a big fan. I find it often looks smudgey and cakey. I have tried different ways of blending, adding powder etc.. still doesn't have a great coverage.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.