Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Calgary
I bought this a while back and was super excited about the technology behind it. Trouble was, when I would apply it would look great, and as the day went on it oxidized...A LOT. It turned me a ridiculous oompa-loompa shade of orange, even though I was using one of the lightest shades. I tried using less product, mixing it with a moisturizer and blending like crazy, nothing worked. I ended up throwing it out. What a waste.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
I actually don't use foundation , but good name Almay .
Jill M.
Jill M.
New Minas, NS
Definitely needs to be re-applied throughout the day, very light coverage. I like that it is easy to blend in and it goes well with the corresponding concealer.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie , ON
Ok so this is to cover and match you skin. i don't think so i tried it and it did nothing for me at all i even got the the right tone for my skin and hello no it was so dark and I'm olive tone and it looked like i for fake and bake on. never again will i spend that money i regret it that i bought it.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toronto, ON
I don't really wear makeup too often, so when I do, I want something that is quick and easy to apply, and looks good. This did all that for me. It blended nicely with my face, and it wasn't too thick. I applied it really lightly (since I don't regularly use a lot of makeup, I didn't want to make it obvious), just for a bit of extra coverage on my wedding day.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
London, Ontario
Felt oily and weird on my skin. And hard to find something that went with my skin tone.
Francesca L.
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
Do not like this product at all. feels gross on and just doesn't make your skin look good at all. Goes bad or looks like it goes bad and gets all nasty very quickly. Smells horrible. And most importantly the colour and shade never look good or match nicely. I'm a makeup artist so I know how to apply, blend and choose correct shades of foundation, I have tried the best of the best top line and top dollar foundations to cheap ones I buy and take when I go on vacation and don't like to pack my good stuff. I tried this one when I slept over my cousin's house for a week and she bought it to try and is also not a fan and would not purchase it again. Seriously if you want to save some money and buy a foundation at the drug store (not everyone wants to drop 60 bucks at Sephora for a Nars foundation), get a Covergirl one, usually all of their foundations are pretty amazing!
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
I bought this and was so disapointed I'm very fair skin but this foundation made be look even white,, and the other shade was away to dark,, and two it did cover blemishes well and didn't last all day it wore off by night time
Sidra K.
Sidra K.
Yeah.....this really shouldn't even be called a "foundation"...a BB cream...perhaps, but definitely not a foundation! Didn't do a thing for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.