BY ALMAY

WORKS GREAT BUT LEAVES SKIN REALLY OILY
Veronica R.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very dissatisfied with this product. First of all, it was overly expensive for a foundation with about 3 shades. I was "matched" with the shade light/medium but when I first pumped out the product, it was a pool of orange! The makeup must have seperated or something because it sure didn't match my skin! It needed lots of blending and left orange streaks all over my skin. It hardly supplied any coverage for my skin. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
I bought this and was so disapointed I'm very fair skin but this foundation made be look even white,, and the other shade was away to dark,, and two it did cover blemishes well and didn't last all day it wore off by night time
Fiorella C.
Lajas, PR
This was my first foundation, my sister got it for me when I was in 8th grade. I am in 11th grade now and it is still half full. It works great, but be sure to buy your exact color before you buy it, because it might turn out a little more darker than your skin tone. Remember to shake it before applying it to your makeup tools or finger so the compounds mixes.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
I love this foundation, use it everyday. Light and lasts!
Lori P.
Fredericton, NB
I have no major complaints, the lightest shade I could get was still one or two darker than what I need - it didn't match me, but it was okay in a tight spot.
Kelsey B.
Delta
I found that this foundation has excellent light coverage but builds well to give more light-medium. It matches my skin tone well and doesn't wash me out. It wears well over time but isn't a long wearing foundation. I like that it has SPF in it. Will repurchase.
Rachel W.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I wear almay foundation everyday so I was excited to try this product, however, it came out very streaky and orangey on my skin. Not impressed :(
Emily L.
Coquitlam
The color fits me well but it is the smells and texture that turns me off. It is very cacky feeling and easily looses its matte-ness quickly
Brianna O.
Abbotsford
Being fairly pale, I liked the idea of this because I sometimes have a hard time matching my skin colour. What a mistake! I got the lightest one and it still looked dark like I was wearing a mask. Won't buy again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.