Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta

I found that this was not a great product. It had a bit more of an orange color then it showed it did. It also didn't work well with my dry skin
Katilyn B.
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky

I bought this and it covers good, makes my face feel light.
Giselle Marie V.
Giselle Marie V.
RINCON

The little beads make it really oily, and when it's on your face, it feels sticky and almost impossible to evenly spread it. I like the fact that it does match your shade, but the stickiness and oiliness is just not for me.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Burnaby , BC

Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
moncton, new brunswick

I did not like this foundation... it was streaky and uneven and not a very good math. With the little amount of choice for colors I cant say I was very surprised..
Kayli C.
Kayli C.
Pembroke, ON

I probably wouldn't buy this but if I were to get a free sample or something like that then I would. I don't really like the tube it's in and I just find it greasy and kinda of oily.. don't really care for it
Rebeca I.
Rebeca I.
Canada

This product was to dark for my skin to begin with, on top of that is didn't work well with dry skin!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Corunna , Ontario

I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
sophia m.
sophia m.
comox, BC, BC

If you are looking for a light coverage foundation, this is a great product. It goes on nice and sheer, just enough to even out a fairly even skin tone. I use a primer first, then this, and a concealer on my dark spots and it gives me a very natural, yet polished look. I have the second lightest shade and it works great with my skin. I am very fair and even though it is summer I have not had much time to tan. I give my skin a nice glow with some bronzer and a sweep of peachy blush to finish this off. This foundation gives me a great base for my natural look.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.