BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Katherine W.
Calgary, AB
Every time I would use this product, it would create an uneven color finish on my face. I would be told by others that I had patches on color on my face. I really liked the idea of the product so I purchased another bottle of this product (thinking that my current product was faulty), but it created the same finish.
Evelyn B.
Langley, BC
I actually found a shade that truly blended in with my fair skin. I was impressed at how easy it was to apply and blend in nicely. I found however that it didn't last long enough and spoiled.
Hinal P.
Mississauga, ON
First, I really don't see the Skintone matching foundation crap, which absolutely does nothing. It's not a moisturizer, not a foundation. It's just a lotion kind of thing, you put on your face without having it a purpose. Second, I think it clogged my pores. It's not heavy feeling, but I did get some breakouts.
Giselle Marie V.
RINCON
The little beads make it really oily, and when it's on your face, it feels sticky and almost impossible to evenly spread it. I like the fact that it does match your shade, but the stickiness and oiliness is just not for me.
Jessica W.
Aylesbury
This product made my face orange and as the day progressed went patchy which is a shame as it was so perfect when I first put the product on! I was told to use concealer always after foundation but it makes my face patchy.
Sarah D.
Burnaby, BC
Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Sylvie G.
brossard
Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it as inexpensive in da states
Allie B.
Toronto, ON
I bought this because I never really find my exact shade in foundation. I found this product to be watery and very thin when applied.. Barely any coverage! Doesn't match your skin either, was kind of orange .. Unhappy!
Crystal P.
Long Sault, Ontario
I tried this a while back. When I applied it onto my face, it was almost as if I never applied anything. It didn't give any coverage. So I continued to apply more layers of the foundation until (without my noticing) my face turned somewhat orange. This didn't match to my very pale skin tone well whatsoever.
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario
I like Almay products such as the eyeshadows and the face powders but the foundation left my face slimy feeling and I didn't know if it was just my skin but i feel it blend well enough.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.