Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Donna M.
Donna M.
Marion Bridge, Nova Scotia
I used this foundation during the summer months when I had a tan but now that winter is approaching and my skin is returning to its natural pale state I haven't been using this as much. It comes out very liquidy and dark and even though it should still change to match my skin tone it doesn't get that light.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Victoria, Canada
I used this product once and will never use it again. It turned my skin orange, it was suposse to match to my skin colour and I am pretty fair skinned this product made me look like snooki!
Rebeca I.
Rebeca I.
Canada
This product was to dark for my skin to begin with, on top of that is didn't work well with dry skin!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Cape Breton, NS
I wanted to like this foundation so much but once I put it on my face it turned into a dark orange colour that looked horrible. I do not need to look like the annoying orange.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Kitchener
This is a good product if you require light coverage, but will not cover darker spots. It also soaks into the skin very quickly.
DANAH A.
DANAH A.
His isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Espanola
It was alright I don't think I would buy it again. I personally have acne and redness on my skin so it didn't cover that up very well . If you are tan and have clear skin this may be nice for you.
diane a.
diane a.
Sudbury, Ontario
The coverage isn't so good and leaves very blotchy on the skin. i do not like this at all..................
sophia m.
sophia m.
comox, BC, BC
If you are looking for a light coverage foundation, this is a great product. It goes on nice and sheer, just enough to even out a fairly even skin tone. I use a primer first, then this, and a concealer on my dark spots and it gives me a very natural, yet polished look. I have the second lightest shade and it works great with my skin. I am very fair and even though it is summer I have not had much time to tan. I give my skin a nice glow with some bronzer and a sweep of peachy blush to finish this off. This foundation gives me a great base for my natural look.
Aleena J.
Aleena J.
Awful! didn't match with my skin. couldn't figure out the best shade for me.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.