Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Angela H.
Angela H.
New York, New York

I have medium brown skin and have a hard time finding foundation in my skin tone. I thought I found the solution, but boy was I wrong. Went on 6 shades darker than mine. Luckily it was inexpensive otherwise I would've been mad
Laura K.
Laura K.
Hamilton, ON

I tried this foundation a while ago and I found that it really didn't match with my skin tone. It made me look super orange.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
HAMILTON

This foundation is my go to for the summer. Great coverage and makes my skin feel amazing. :)
Mahvesh M.
Mahvesh M.

I wouldn't say this is one of the best. It's something I bought and didn't use it that many times and didn't end up using it all. It does tend to turn watery, and coverage is just ok. Would not buy it again.
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario

I actually don't use foundation , but good name Almay .
Adriana J.
Adriana J.

I get this product all the time. I love love love this make up. I love the way it mixes with my face. it make my skin look smooth and wonderful
Kaela H.
Kaela H.
Oshawa, Ontario

I have a few friends who have tried this foundation and concealer, and the lightest of us found that it works wonders, anyone with a tan was having a harder match. As someone who is as white as a sheet, I found it quite useful. The texture was very light for me, almost mousse-like, but it did leave a bit of a residue.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.

This is decent amount of coverage if that's what you want. The price is good for what you get. I have liked Almaty products in the past and this is another one of them.
K B.
K B.
Strathmore

I like cause it is not heavy on the skin and it gives just enough coverage!!!
anabelle l.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario

I don't like this foundation, it makes my skin feel greasy because its a very liquid formula. Its a very very sheer foundation, and its a little hard to blend. I would not re-purchase.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.