BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Lori Y.
Lower Coverdale , NB
This is a good product for the summer months, as I found it works as a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. There isn't a lot of coverage, so not what I'm looking for year round.
Stephanie K.
I was surprised when I got this and the smart shade thing really worked and matched my skin tone. I would recommend this for someone just getting started and not knowing their colour.
Sophie P.
Calgary
I found it gave me next to no coverage. It adjusted to my skin a little but the bad coverage didn't help. It had a weird texture to it and I won't buy again. Maybe good if you have really perfect skin...
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON
This is a nice foundation - it glides on smoothly and is easy to apply but it is definitely not one of my favorites. I bought it, thought it was alright and used it whenever I really didn't have anyone to impress until I finished the bottle. Would I buy it again - probably not.
Krystal C.
West Covina, CA
I have tried this in the lightest shade. The formula itself is lovely - lightweight, light-medium coverage, long-lasting, and slightly luminous.

Issue is the awful ORANGE shade it turns on the skin.
Josanne W.
This is just an ok product. I'm quite pale and went with the fairest shade which did indeed match relatively well. But it's not a foundation at all, just a tinted moisturizer.
Marie S.
I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Krista R.
London
Such a great foundation. I like how it is a creamy texture and applies very smoothly. Highly recommended for sensitive skin or acne prone skin as it does not clog pores.
Crystal L.
Kingston
I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Lucia H.
This is decent amount of coverage if that's what you want. The price is good for what you get. I have liked Almaty products in the past and this is another one of them.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.