BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your s...2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Karly W.
Ottawa, ON
I used the lightest shade and it just wasn't mixing well with my skin, it would always end up waaay darker that what i needed it to be even after trying many different ways to blend it in. my sister does love it and swears by it, but its just for me.
Amby C.
Acacia Ridge, Queensland
This is such a bad product, I can't believe it's still being sold. With so many other poor reviews, somethings gotta give. It was so oily and heavy, didn't blend, I had to wash my face and use a different product.
Courtney A.
Vancouver, Canada
This was my first foundation i have ever used and its still the best one I've purchased! It has great coverage, lasts all day and doesn't make your face look "cakey". I recommend this product for first time users!
brittany b.
Madoc, Ont
Don't get me wrong, this product works---if its job is to be sticky enough for a power foundation to stick to it after application. What the product sells isn't exactly what the consumer gets. It matches to your skin tone = the more you rub it in, the lighter it gets. PS. it also matches to your scars, acne marks, and blemishes you want covered...
Kayli C.
Pembroke , ON
I probably wouldn't buy this but if I were to get a free sample or something like that then I would. I don't really like the tube it's in and I just find it greasy and kinda of oily.. don't really care for it
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU
Coverage.... Not so great. It matches skin tones Somewhat. You may just have to play with it. Lasting power is not so great..... I believe this good for like teenage girls who are jst starting out with makeup.
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
I don't know why but every time I use this foundation it goes really really dark! orange even regardless if I use clean fingers or a clean foundation brush/sponge. It is very liquidly, I found a little goes a long way! but I cant wear it because it goes so dark and yes I did get the light one, obviously I chose to match my skin tone.
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
For $10, it's too good to be true for a foundation to match your shade or skin tone. This definitely doesn't do the job. Save your money and spend it on a foundation that actual looks like your skin tone :)
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON
I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ

I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.