Add a Photo

#331 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Peterborough, Ontario

This definitely isn't my favorite product from Almay. While I actually really like their Smart Shade blush, which works perfectly for my skin tone, the foundation comes out WAYYYY too dark for my pale skin, with a really off-putting yellow base tone. I love Almay, but this was really a disappointing buy.
Rena D.
Rena D.

The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Calgary, Alberta

I HATE saying why something was bad and having nothing good to say :( SO I apologize in advance! It smelled weird, texture was strange, and it oxidizes from a way to pink shade already to a crazy burnt orange (think jersey shore!) type of color! Ugh.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Canovanas

I would not re purchase this item again it look caked and just so dense on my skin did not like it at all removed it immediately
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey

I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
Madison T.
Madison T.
Ormstown

Not a big fan. I find it often looks smudgey and cakey. I have tried different ways of blending, adding powder etc.. still doesn't have a great coverage.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
North Vancouver

Not a single one of the shades matched my skin so I couldn't use any of them.
stacey F.
stacey F.
Rothesay, NB

I have bought this product a few times. I like foundations that do not feel like the are too thick and have a moisturizer in them. I found this product gave good light coverage. The downside was that it made my foundation brush very dirty and I had to clean it more often. I prefer a beauty balm now. The product does not actually match any skin tone, the pigments are inside beads that break open and release when rubbed in, but the foundation does work well on many skin tones because it gives semi sheer coverage not opaque.
Ryleigh o.
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON

Amazing coverage love it so much!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.