BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rebeca I.
Canada
This product was to dark for my skin to begin with, on top of that is didn't work well with dry skin!
Romy H.
APO, AP
I think it smells terrible!
MARISSA L.
I don't like this foundation. The skin-tone matching thing is very gimmicky - they only offer three shades (if I am not mistaken), which isn't nearly enough range to cover most people.

I tried light and light/medium and neither were a good match for me - I fell somewhere in the middle range.

As another downside, it goes on too thick and doesn't set completely. I tend to set my foundation with lots of powder as I have very oily skin. Even so, I once came home from a 4-hour shift with foundation all over my shirt. I don't rub my face on my shirt or anything, so these marks came from very brief and light contact.

I will not be repurchasing this product.
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
For $10, it's too good to be true for a foundation to match your shade or skin tone. This definitely doesn't do the job. Save your money and spend it on a foundation that actual looks like your skin tone :)
Michelle S.
I picked this up on sale for $4 and decided to give it a try. The formula isn't too bad, plus it has SPF! My lower grade, however, comes from the limited range of shades. I understand that the range is limited because the foundation is supposed to develop into whatever your skin colour is. I purchased 'light', and I found it far too orangey for my liking - and my skin is normally light-normal ivory.
Ashley L.
Corunna, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and it covers good, makes my face feel light.
Linda B.
Barrie, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so this is to cover and match you skin. i don't think so i tried it and it did nothing for me at all i even got the the right tone for my skin and hello no it was so dark and I'm olive tone and it looked like i for fake and bake on. never again will i spend that money i regret it that i bought it.
Virginia K.
Ottawa, ON
If you want a lot of coverage, stay away from this. I use it when I want an even skin tone, not when I have blemishes. It just makes your face one shade, correcting minor problems.
Mahvesh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't say this is one of the best. It's something I bought and didn't use it that many times and didn't end up using it all. It does tend to turn watery, and coverage is just ok. Would not buy it again.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.