Add a Photo

#319 in Liquid Foundation

Photos (50)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This product it ok. But if your looking for good coverage, this isn't it. If you have great skin then go for it, otherwise this is to light for you
Peggy H.
Peggy H.
Clifton, CO

I don't wear makeup very often. I got this for a wedding. It worked ok, but seemed think and heavy - exactly why I hate makeup!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Lakewood, OH

Coverage was decent. I don't like a heavy coverage though.. it was light. Don't know how shade matching works for everyone but it seemed to match my skin well.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Fort Thomas, KY

I have been using this foundation for years and I absolutely love it. It matches perfectly to my skin, which I have had trouble with in the past because I am part hispanic and part Italian, so I have an olive complexion. It's also very lightweight and affordable.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
East Pittsburgh, PA

Product works for me applies quick and simple for the busy mom. feels good not thick like some products can be.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Visalia, CA

Everyone has different skin types but with my experience this foundation was horible. I like foundation with good coverage and lasts longer than 10 mins. This foundaion didn't stick to your face and i found it really runny and greasy.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

This is just a light foundation. It is not a concealer. It works well if you just need light coverage.
Deidra C.
Deidra C.

It doesn't really do all that it says it will. I used it for 2 days and threw it away. Never buying it again.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Chula Vista, CA

It only has about four different shades to choose from. So I went with the one I thought would best fit me, when I got home and tried it on not only did it dry too fast, but I looked like I had a mask
on my face. Very disappointed.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Pine, CO

I thought it would be a good idea for summer....I was wrong! I'm not sure how this stuff is formulated but everything about it screams cheap. It didn't match my skin, its coverage is just okay at best and overall it's junky.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.