Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
North Vancouver

Not a single one of the shades matched my skin so I couldn't use any of them.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

Ok so this is to cover and match you skin. i don't think so i tried it and it did nothing for me at all i even got the the right tone for my skin and hello no it was so dark and I'm olive tone and it looked like i for fake and bake on. never again will i spend that money i regret it that i bought it.
Tawni O.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC

I wasn't hugely impressed with this product when I used it. I feel like there are much better, still affordable foundations out there.
Josee D.
Josee D.

I think it provides good coverage but you need to make sure you blend it very, very, very well or else the color will look uneven. You need to work fast because it tends to dry very quickly. At first it seems to match my skin tone but I've noticed that as the day goes on it tends to become orangy.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

It goes on white,and changes color, the one thing I need in a foundation is good coverage, and to me this one doesn't have that.. If you need light coverage is is for you.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, British Columbia

So, I tried this foundation because Almay was doing a bogo half off sale. I love the squeeze tube--it makes it easy to control. I initially tried to apply this with a foundation brush, which is the norm for me, but quickly realized this foundation is best applied with your fingers. Like other reviewers, I do feel like this is kind of a "foundation/tinted moisturizer" kind of product. I was able to achieve medium coverage with it, but I felt like I applied a lot of product to get to that point. The result was beautiful, though! My large pores were gone, and my minor blemish marks were barely there. After some time passed I did notice that it started to oxidize, which is why I didn't give it 5 lippies. I am NC15 in MAC which is pretty light, and I felt like it oxidized about 1 shade darker. Not orange-y though, which is good because I feel like I could keep using this if I blend it down my neck a little. It held up pretty well on my oily skin, but I don't think I would rely on this for a special occasion. I did blot a couple of times during the day, so I'm not sure how this will hold up when the summer hits. All in all, I would say this product is a nice little gem to have around on the days when you don't want to use your high end foundation, or days when you don't want a lot of fuss.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Calgary, Alberta

I HATE saying why something was bad and having nothing good to say :( SO I apologize in advance! It smelled weird, texture was strange, and it oxidizes from a way to pink shade already to a crazy burnt orange (think jersey shore!) type of color! Ugh.
Rena D.
Rena D.

The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Sylvie G.
Sylvie G.
brossard

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it as inexpensive in da states
K B.
K B.
Strathmore

I like cause it is not heavy on the skin and it gives just enough coverage!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.