Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Toronto, Ontario
I'm not a fan of this product. It doesn't blend nicely and the shades are very finicky. I find sometimes when I blend the product in it's too light and other times it's too dark.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Arieann S.
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, Ca
I forgot Almay made this product. It take the quesswork out of finding your perfect shade. I use light shade and it usually looks nice and velvety
Ryleigh o.
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON
Amazing coverage love it so much!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Squamish , BC
Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Surrey, BC
I bought this product hoping it would be a perfect match. It was not. Far from it. If I wanted to look like I had an orange tan, I would have got a fake spray on tan. This item does not match skin when you rub it in, it never will. The lightest shade is still not light enough for those who are fair skinned. I found the consistency was terrible. It chalks up, and looks terrible on the skin.
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Saskatoon
This didn't match my skin colour at all! I have very pale skin and this went on orange. And when I say orange, I mean it literally.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
I found that this was not a great product. It had a bit more of an orange color then it showed it did. It also didn't work well with my dry skin
Dimm S.
Dimm S.
Richmond, British columbia
I have been using this product for over 4 years and its my holy grail. it does not break me out i have normal to dry skin and i would say this isn't a foundation as it is stated more of a thicker tint moisturizer. it doesn't fully cover all flaws/marks/pimples etc. But this is for sure build-able. I love this it evens out the skin tone a lot from redness and color disorientation.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Kitchener
This is a good product if you require light coverage, but will not cover darker spots. It also soaks into the skin very quickly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.