Add a Photo

#408 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Rena D.
Rena D.
The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
North Vancouver
Not a single one of the shades matched my skin so I couldn't use any of them.
Romy H.
Romy H.
APO, AP
I think it smells terrible!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
I don't know why but every time I use this foundation it goes really really dark! orange even regardless if I use clean fingers or a clean foundation brush/sponge. It is very liquidly, I found a little goes a long way! but I cant wear it because it goes so dark and yes I did get the light one, obviously I chose to match my skin tone.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Lower Coverdale, New Brunswick
This is a good product for the summer months, as I found it works as a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. There isn't a lot of coverage, so not what I'm looking for year round.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Canovanas
I would not re purchase this item again it look caked and just so dense on my skin did not like it at all removed it immediately
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I bought this for the summer to have a lighter coverage but I found that it made my skin oily and was way too transferable. I started mixing it with another foundation for better coverage to lighten the shade for a better complexion match but you might as well just spend your money on a better makeup to begin with. If you have dry skin and a minimal skin issues, it may be alright for you.
Sidra K.
Sidra K.
Yeah.....this really shouldn't even be called a "foundation"...a BB cream...perhaps, but definitely not a foundation! Didn't do a thing for me.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Calgary
I bought this a while back and was super excited about the technology behind it. Trouble was, when I would apply it would look great, and as the day went on it oxidized...A LOT. It turned me a ridiculous oompa-loompa shade of orange, even though I was using one of the lightest shades. I tried using less product, mixing it with a moisturizer and blending like crazy, nothing worked. I ended up throwing it out. What a waste.
Kirstyn A.
Kirstyn A.
Oshawa
I bought this foundation after a friend recommended it to me. She said it worked really well and matched her skin perfectly. I have combination skin, and when I tried it I found it to be really cakey. I couldn't get it to match my skin tone for the life of me, it was way too orangey and dark even though i bought a lighter shade than i normally would have. By the end of the day, it got really muddy-looking. It was also pretty oily. For the price, you don't really get very much either.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.