Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Belle river , On

It does have a grainy quality too it but personally i am very pale and found that the light shade did not blend well and was a very orange base :(
Sidra K.
Sidra K.

Yeah.....this really shouldn't even be called a "foundation"...a BB cream...perhaps, but definitely not a foundation! Didn't do a thing for me.
Mary V.
Mary V.

For $10, it's too good to be true for a foundation to match your shade or skin tone. This definitely doesn't do the job. Save your money and spend it on a foundation that actual looks like your skin tone :)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
HAMILTON

This foundation is my go to for the summer. Great coverage and makes my skin feel amazing. :)
Aleena J.
Aleena J.

Awful! didn't match with my skin. couldn't figure out the best shade for me.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON

This is a nice foundation - it glides on smoothly and is easy to apply but it is definitely not one of my favorites. I bought it, thought it was alright and used it whenever I really didn't have anyone to impress until I finished the bottle. Would I buy it again - probably not.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

While the concept is great, I didn't like how the foundation felt on my skin and didn't see any coverage. The color beads do blend.

I won't be purchasing this again.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.

This is decent amount of coverage if that's what you want. The price is good for what you get. I have liked Almaty products in the past and this is another one of them.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Gilbert Plains , Manitoba

I'm sure this product works great for certain skin tones but it didn't work well at all for me! It didn't match my skin tone at all and I could see where I had put it on my face.
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

Great coverage i didn't need much but it worked amazing
i was really impressed.
i heard some poor reviews... but WOW i must say I'm impressed love it!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.