Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Calgary

I found it gave me next to no coverage. It adjusted to my skin a little but the bad coverage didn't help. It had a weird texture to it and I won't buy again. Maybe good if you have really perfect skin...
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Toronto

I didn't find that the coverage was full enough.. i also found that it only came in 3 shades and that the lighest shade as too dark for my pale skin
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I picked this up on sale for $4 and decided to give it a try. The formula isn't too bad, plus it has SPF! My lower grade, however, comes from the limited range of shades. I understand that the range is limited because the foundation is supposed to develop into whatever your skin colour is. I purchased 'light', and I found it far too orangey for my liking - and my skin is normally light-normal ivory.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Winnipeg

I found that this works well if...
1- you apply with fingers (putting it on a sponge or brush causes it to turn orange)
2- you put it on a clean face (otherwise it will turn orange)
3- you put it directly from the tube on your face and don't wait (it will turn orange if wait too long)

I found it had good coverage if applied accurately
Amber B.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC

This product is a bit colour-heavy. It is a cool concept, but does not match many skin tones. I used it when I was younger, and it did the job. I guess it is a great starting product.
Sylvie G.
Sylvie G.
brossard

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it as inexpensive in da states
Velma S.
Velma S.
aylmer

This was ok...kind of overpriced considering the coverage wasn't great. I found it difficult to get a shade to blend in.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

I am very dissatisfied with this product. First of all, it was overly expensive for a foundation with about 3 shades. I was "matched" with the shade light/medium but when I first pumped out the product, it was a pool of orange! The makeup must have seperated or something because it sure didn't match my skin! It needed lots of blending and left orange streaks all over my skin. It hardly supplied any coverage for my skin. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
sarah s.
sarah s.
gillingham, kent

I ve never tried this product but I'd love to try x
Linda Z.
Linda Z.
Toronto, Ontario

This foundation is very light weight and matches my skin tone perfectly. The coverage is buildable. I like this foundation because it has SPF and doesn't leave my face cakey like other foundations do! Make sure you just powder your face as it will make your face greasy in a few hours (which is the only con!).
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.