Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Gleason, TN

I was excited to try this foundation, but found it pretty time consuming and messy. I had trouble getting the beads to pop and blend. I couldn't apply it directly to my face, I had to pour it first,to mix it, otherwise it made a mess on my face when directly applied. Too much trouble to apply.
Casey W.
Casey W.

This stuff is not true to color and smells really funky, I honestly would not recommend anyone buy it.
Rasmeya A.
Rasmeya A.
Bossier City, LA

This is definitely a product for people that don't have anything to cover like acne,scars etc. it definitely matches your skin tone it gives that fresh just woke up glow that you wanna keep through out the day but lose in about an hour
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.

I like the idea of this but its too sheer for me. It sort of matches my skin but its to yellow. and it does not cover much.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Troy, MO

I wouldn't use this again if I got it for free. It's THAT bad. I thought it would be cool how it changes to your face shade but NO...it changes YOUR face color to whatever it wants! It made my face 3-4 different colors all over a couple hours after I applied it.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL

I hate this product. I don't recommend it, especially to fair skinned people. Sometimes it works...kinda...most of the time I look like Snooki rubbed on me. It is absolutely disgusting!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC

The foundation does match well but the coverage isn't good. It felt thin and didn't do a good job of evening out my skin.
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix, Az

I always have trouble with matching foundation to my skin tone. This foundation does exactly what it says, it matches perfectly, great coverage and easy to blend.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Spokane, WA

I bought this to use over the summer, thinking a light foundation or tinted moisturizer is what I needed for the hot summer months. Wrong! This provided pretty much zero coverage and was super greasy looking on my skin. Also, I tried two different shades (the only ones close to my skin tone) and both were very orange looking. Definitely will not be trying again. If you have oily skin stay away from this product or you will be very shiny!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Flowery Br, GA

So i was so excited to get this, So wore it the next day i got it and in 2 hours i was soooo oily. I broke out so badly. :(
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.