7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
stacey F.
stacey F.
Rothesay, NB
I have bought this product a few times. I like foundations that do not feel like the are too thick and have a moisturizer in them. I found this product gave good light coverage. The downside was that it made my foundation brush very dirty and I had to clean it more often. I prefer a beauty balm now. The product does not actually match any skin tone, the pigments are inside beads that break open and release when rubbed in, but the foundation does work well on many skin tones because it gives semi sheer coverage not opaque.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Belleville, ON
The colour match with this product is fantastic! It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't exactly cover up any blemishes I had and it made my skin a bit oily but the oilyness was nothing that couldn't be fixed with some powder. Over all, I give this product a B because it is a very good light coverage foundation and it's very good if you do not have blemished skin.
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
I get this product all the time. I love love love this make up. I love the way it mixes with my face. it make my skin look smooth and wonderful
Karla J.
Karla J.
Staten Island, NY
This product does not blend well and left my face a chalky mess
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Newmarket, ON
I've tried this product a couple of times hoping to find a way to use it that doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way. I have the foundation in light (I am a MAC NW15) and I've found that it turns me an awful orange colour. I have a friend who is slightly darker than me who has tried it as well and has found the same result.
Josee D.
Josee D.
I think it provides good coverage but you need to make sure you blend it very, very, very well or else the color will look uneven. You need to work fast because it tends to dry very quickly. At first it seems to match my skin tone but I've noticed that as the day goes on it tends to become orangy.
Alevtina
Alevtina
Toronto
For me it worked for about 2 days. It doesn't always turn the same shade, and it either turns orange or extremely dark. All the ingredients aren't combined well and even if you shake the bottle, when you apply it, you'll get different coverage all over your face.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Canovanas
I would not re purchase this item again it look caked and just so dense on my skin did not like it at all removed it immediately
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Mahnoor A.
Mahnoor A.
edmonton
Works first when applied but when dries up it looks cakey and wierd.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.