7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor
Made my skin too dark and didn't match my tone at all. I was expecting more form this product but I've been let down by Almay before.. Also where I got it from it was pretty pricey...
Mary M.
Mary M.
British Columbia, BC
The foundation only comes in three colors(light,medium,dark.) Very poor color selection. Which is the biggest problem, this product is thick and feels cakey but will work if you want a full medium-full coverage look. also feels oily.
Chambray L.
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ
When I first started wearing makeup of any kind, I tried this out for a lightweight foundation. I had no clue about how to choose my color. This definitely helped me out. I like that the formula easily blends into your skin and complexion. The little white beads which turn to either red or blue break and automatically camouflage themselves to match your skin tone like magic!

It has been a while since I've tried this but it is worth giving it a try if you're looking for a lightweight foundation.
Rindhem R.
Rindhem R.
Canada
The concept is cool but there are many more drugstore foundations that are better. This one makes you face look cakey and doesn't have full coverage. I think you would be better off with a bb cream.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
HAMILTON
This foundation is my go to for the summer. Great coverage and makes my skin feel amazing. :)
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick
Did not think this would work i bought it to try it. Since i tried it i love it! It works amazing and its a really good product!
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
I get this product all the time. I love love love this make up. I love the way it mixes with my face. it make my skin look smooth and wonderful
Rena D.
Rena D.
The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Toronto , ON
I bought this because I never really find my exact shade in foundation. I found this product to be watery and very thin when applied.. Barely any coverage! Doesn't match your skin either, was kind of orange .. Unhappy!
Katerina A.
Katerina A.
New Westminster
I was excited when I heard of this foundation worst part of buying foundation at the drugstore is lack of testers so I thought this stuff was a great idea but it doesn't blend well it turns into an ash grey colour and of you do get it to look normal it still doesn't cover anything
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.