BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Tiffany B.
Holden, LA
I didn't care for this product has it didn't really get the coverage I thought I would get.
Carolyn B.
Surrey
I wanted to like his product, but it made me look like an oompa loompa. Totally turned my face orange. NOT a match.
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how the makeup blends with your skin colour but it's not very good coverage. I find that it tends to be pretty sheer. I'd advise a setting powder and extra concealer to hide those blemishes
Indra J.
Perfect ligtweight foundation for no-makeup makeup days. It's alos light enough for my almost white complexion!
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport
For dry skin, this is not a good product. For people who have hard to match skin colour this is great. If you have freckles, beware, they may appear as little grey splotches with this product. There is a new Smart Shade Mousse on the market that may be better for people with dry skin. I do love how it covers and transforms but it is too dehydrating for my skin.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I tried this foundation because Almay was doing a bogo half off sale. I love the squeeze tube--it makes it easy to control. I initially tried to apply this with a foundation brush, which is the norm for me, but quickly realized this foundation is best applied with your fingers. Like other reviewers, I do feel like this is kind of a "foundation/tinted moisturizer" kind of product. I was able to achieve medium coverage with it, but I felt like I applied a lot of product to get to that point. The result was beautiful, though! My large pores were gone, and my minor blemish marks were barely there. After some time passed I did notice that it started to oxidize, which is why I didn't give it 5 lippies. I am NC15 in MAC which is pretty light, and I felt like it oxidized about 1 shade darker. Not orange-y though, which is good because I feel like I could keep using this if I blend it down my neck a little. It held up pretty well on my oily skin, but I don't think I would rely on this for a special occasion. I did blot a couple of times during the day, so I'm not sure how this will hold up when the summer hits. All in all, I would say this product is a nice little gem to have around on the days when you don't want to use your high end foundation, or days when you don't want a lot of fuss.
Alevtina
Toronto
For me it worked for about 2 days. It doesn't always turn the same shade, and it either turns orange or extremely dark. All the ingredients aren't combined well and even if you shake the bottle, when you apply it, you'll get different coverage all over your face.
stacy b.
South shields
I like this foundation even better since its have sun protection in and you get a great coverage what more could you ask for
Kyla K.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found sometimes the colour beads didn't mix properly and I would sometimes get a darker colour then others.
Jessica W.
Aylesbury
This product made my face orange and as the day progressed went patchy which is a shame as it was so perfect when I first put the product on! I was told to use concealer always after foundation but it makes my face patchy.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.