Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Calgary
I found it gave me next to no coverage. It adjusted to my skin a little but the bad coverage didn't help. It had a weird texture to it and I won't buy again. Maybe good if you have really perfect skin...
Ruz R.
Ruz R.
Yauco, PR
The consistency of this is really smooth and feels really good on the skin. It comes in only four shades: Light, Light/Medium, Medium and Medium Dark. I had to blend it a bit with my foundation to get a match, so that was a bummer for me, But it did feel light and it also has antioxidant which is good for the skin. :)
Alevtina
Alevtina
Toronto
For me it worked for about 2 days. It doesn't always turn the same shade, and it either turns orange or extremely dark. All the ingredients aren't combined well and even if you shake the bottle, when you apply it, you'll get different coverage all over your face.
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
I get this product all the time. I love love love this make up. I love the way it mixes with my face. it make my skin look smooth and wonderful
Romy H.
Romy H.
APO, AP
I think it smells terrible!
Rena D.
Rena D.
The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE
I found this foundation to be thick, it did not color match to my skin and felt heavy and cakey on my skin.
Doris M.
Doris M.
Yabucoa
I bought this product once once and it help covering most of my frecauls ... is a light coverage and is awesome cause s not sticky drys like powder recommend it :)
tatheer z.
tatheer z.
Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it is inexpensive .
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Canovanas
I would not re purchase this item again it look caked and just so dense on my skin did not like it at all removed it immediately
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.