Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Chambray L.
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ
When I first started wearing makeup of any kind, I tried this out for a lightweight foundation. I had no clue about how to choose my color. This definitely helped me out. I like that the formula easily blends into your skin and complexion. The little white beads which turn to either red or blue break and automatically camouflage themselves to match your skin tone like magic!

It has been a while since I've tried this but it is worth giving it a try if you're looking for a lightweight foundation.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Vancouver, B.C
I found sometimes the colour beads didn't mix properly and I would sometimes get a darker colour then others.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Coquitlam
The color fits me well but it is the smells and texture that turns me off. It is very cacky feeling and easily looses its matte-ness quickly
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Calgary, Alberta
I HATE saying why something was bad and having nothing good to say :( SO I apologize in advance! It smelled weird, texture was strange, and it oxidizes from a way to pink shade already to a crazy burnt orange (think jersey shore!) type of color! Ugh.
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Langley, BC
I actually found a shade that truly blended in with my fair skin. I was impressed at how easy it was to apply and blend in nicely. I found however that it didn't last long enough and spoiled.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Abbotsford
I bought this a while ago out of curiosity, and when I used it i found out it didn't match my face colour, but instead turned my face orange! Not happy!
Izzie M.
Izzie M.
Great product covers up marks
Rindhem R.
Rindhem R.
Canada
The concept is cool but there are many more drugstore foundations that are better. This one makes you face look cakey and doesn't have full coverage. I think you would be better off with a bb cream.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Gilbert plains , MB
I'm sure this product works great for certain skin tones but it didn't work well at all for me! It didn't match my skin tone at all and I could see where I had put it on my face.
Mary V.
Mary V.
For $10, it's too good to be true for a foundation to match your shade or skin tone. This definitely doesn't do the job. Save your money and spend it on a foundation that actual looks like your skin tone :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.