7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Burnaby , BC
Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Shaunna W.
Shaunna W.
I liked this for light coverage. It matched well to my skill, as it was intended to do. I used it a lot in the summer, and it lasted awhile.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
I am very dissatisfied with this product. First of all, it was overly expensive for a foundation with about 3 shades. I was "matched" with the shade light/medium but when I first pumped out the product, it was a pool of orange! The makeup must have seperated or something because it sure didn't match my skin! It needed lots of blending and left orange streaks all over my skin. It hardly supplied any coverage for my skin. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Jill M.
Jill M.
New Minas, NS
Definitely needs to be re-applied throughout the day, very light coverage. I like that it is easy to blend in and it goes well with the corresponding concealer.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Abbotsford
I bought this a while ago out of curiosity, and when I used it i found out it didn't match my face colour, but instead turned my face orange! Not happy!
Ruz R.
Ruz R.
Yauco, PR
The consistency of this is really smooth and feels really good on the skin. It comes in only four shades: Light, Light/Medium, Medium and Medium Dark. I had to blend it a bit with my foundation to get a match, so that was a bummer for me, But it did feel light and it also has antioxidant which is good for the skin. :)
Janet W.
Janet W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
While the concept is great, I didn't like how the foundation felt on my skin and didn't see any coverage. The color beads do blend.

I won't be purchasing this again.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Corunna, ON
I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
Jannine T.
Jannine T.
I love it ! I am always trying to find the best foundation to match my skin and not make me look caked and this is absolutely perfect !
Amby C.
Amby C.
Acacia Ridge, Queensland
This is such a bad product, I can't believe it's still being sold. With so many other poor reviews, somethings gotta give. It was so oily and heavy, didn't blend, I had to wash my face and use a different product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.