Add a Photo

Photos (50)
sarah s.
sarah s.
gillingham, kent

I ve never tried this product but I'd love to try x
Ruz R.
Ruz R.
Yauco, PR

The consistency of this is really smooth and feels really good on the skin. It comes in only four shades: Light, Light/Medium, Medium and Medium Dark. I had to blend it a bit with my foundation to get a match, so that was a bummer for me, But it did feel light and it also has antioxidant which is good for the skin. :)
Dimm S.
Dimm S.
Richmond, British columbia

I have been using this product for over 4 years and its my holy grail. it does not break me out i have normal to dry skin and i would say this isn't a foundation as it is stated more of a thicker tint moisturizer. it doesn't fully cover all flaws/marks/pimples etc. But this is for sure build-able. I love this it evens out the skin tone a lot from redness and color disorientation.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
East York

I tried out this product a while ago because the principle of it sounded interesting. I used it for about 2 weeks and was pretty disappointed. It didn't change to the shade of my skin tone like it said it would. I remained always a shade darker.
Emily J.
Emily J.
montreal

Hated this foundation. Zero coverage, watery consistancy and it didn't match my skin. Its just a cheap foundation all together. Made me stop buying almay products... shame
Katerina A.
Katerina A.
New Westminster

I was excited when I heard of this foundation worst part of buying foundation at the drugstore is lack of testers so I thought this stuff was a great idea but it doesn't blend well it turns into an ash grey colour and of you do get it to look normal it still doesn't cover anything
Izzie M.
Izzie M.

Great product covers up marks
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE

I found this foundation to be thick, it did not color match to my skin and felt heavy and cakey on my skin.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Vancouver, British Columbia

Its a nice foundation and I like that it has SPF15 in it too. its doesn't offer full coverage so its perfect for someone looking to just even out their complexion.
Doris M.
Doris M.
Yabucoa

I bought this product once once and it help covering most of my frecauls ... is a light coverage and is awesome cause s not sticky drys like powder recommend it :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.