Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Madison T.
Madison T.
Ormstown
Not a big fan. I find it often looks smudgey and cakey. I have tried different ways of blending, adding powder etc.. still doesn't have a great coverage.
Emily J.
Emily J.
montreal
Hated this foundation. Zero coverage, watery consistancy and it didn't match my skin. Its just a cheap foundation all together. Made me stop buying almay products... shame
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE
I found this foundation to be thick, it did not color match to my skin and felt heavy and cakey on my skin.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Hanover, MD
I like how smooth it is and how light it feels but I don't like that it made me look super oily after a few hours. I don't need much coverage so the coverage was good enough for me. It didn't really match my skin tone that well it was a bit darker than my skin tone so I looked like my face had a tan. Won't be using this product anymore, will give it to my mom who is a bit darker than me so and see is she lies it.
Sara B.
Sara B.
London
I was really excited to try this product. I thought it would take the hardest part of buying foundation (finding the perfect shade) and make it so much easier. I was wrong. I have very pale skin so I got the lightest shade they offered. I tried it on and it went on very light and kept getting darker. It did not blend with my skin at all and it felt very heavy.
Ruz R.
Ruz R.
Yauco, PR
The consistency of this is really smooth and feels really good on the skin. It comes in only four shades: Light, Light/Medium, Medium and Medium Dark. I had to blend it a bit with my foundation to get a match, so that was a bummer for me, But it did feel light and it also has antioxidant which is good for the skin. :)
Rena D.
Rena D.
The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Romy H.
Romy H.
APO, AP
I think it smells terrible!
Shaunna W.
Shaunna W.
I liked this for light coverage. It matched well to my skill, as it was intended to do. I used it a lot in the summer, and it lasted awhile.
sarah s.
sarah s.
gillingham, kent
I ve never tried this product but I'd love to try x
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.