Add a Photo

Photos (50)
brittany b.
brittany b.
Madoc, Ont

Don't get me wrong, this product works---if its job is to be sticky enough for a power foundation to stick to it after application. What the product sells isn't exactly what the consumer gets. It matches to your skin tone = the more you rub it in, the lighter it gets. PS. it also matches to your scars, acne marks, and blemishes you want covered...
Doris M.
Doris M.
Yabucoa

I bought this product once once and it help covering most of my frecauls ... is a light coverage and is awesome cause s not sticky drys like powder recommend it :)
Sidra K.
Sidra K.

Yeah.....this really shouldn't even be called a "foundation"...a BB cream...perhaps, but definitely not a foundation! Didn't do a thing for me.
MARISSA L.
MARISSA L.

I don't like this foundation. The skin-tone matching thing is very gimmicky - they only offer three shades (if I am not mistaken), which isn't nearly enough range to cover most people.

I tried light and light/medium and neither were a good match for me - I fell somewhere in the middle range.

As another downside, it goes on too thick and doesn't set completely. I tend to set my foundation with lots of powder as I have very oily skin. Even so, I once came home from a 4-hour shift with foundation all over my shirt. I don't rub my face on my shirt or anything, so these marks came from very brief and light contact.

I will not be repurchasing this product.
Samantha f.
Samantha f.
Honolulu, Hawaii (HI)

I enjoyed this product till it started running low and came out an orangish color.
julia p.
julia p.
ontario

To be honest, I truly liked the product. it made my face look natural and it wasn't heavy on my face. :)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

I found the product to turn orange on my skin, not sure if i chose the wrong shade or if all shades act this way. I did like the lightweight feel however
Pat H.
Pat H.

Ok product if you're looking for a tinted moisturizer - matches your skin color well but definitely not a foundation.
tatheer z.
tatheer z.

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it is inexpensive .
sarah s.
sarah s.
gillingham, kent

I ve never tried this product but I'd love to try x
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.