BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kayli C.
Pembroke, ON
I probably wouldn't buy this but if I were to get a free sample or something like that then I would. I don't really like the tube it's in and I just find it greasy and kinda of oily.. don't really care for it
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
I don't know why but every time I use this foundation it goes really really dark! orange even regardless if I use clean fingers or a clean foundation brush/sponge. It is very liquidly, I found a little goes a long way! but I cant wear it because it goes so dark and yes I did get the light one, obviously I chose to match my skin tone.
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
For $10, it's too good to be true for a foundation to match your shade or skin tone. This definitely doesn't do the job. Save your money and spend it on a foundation that actual looks like your skin tone :)
Mary M.
British Columbia, BC
The foundation only comes in three colors(light,medium,dark.) Very poor color selection. Which is the biggest problem, this product is thick and feels cakey but will work if you want a full medium-full coverage look. also feels oily.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, WY
I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, NJ

I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
I like how the makeup blends with your skin colour but it's not very good coverage. I find that it tends to be pretty sheer. I'd advise a setting powder and extra concealer to hide those blemishes
Morgan V.
Sudbury , ON
It was alright I don't think I would buy it again. I personally have acne and redness on my skin so it didn't cover that up very well . If you are tan and have clear skin this may be nice for you.
Evelyn B.
Langley , BC
I actually found a shade that truly blended in with my fair skin. I was impressed at how easy it was to apply and blend in nicely. I found however that it didn't last long enough and spoiled.
Katherine W.
Calgary, AB
Every time I would use this product, it would create an uneven color finish on my face. I would be told by others that I had patches on color on my face. I really liked the idea of the product so I purchased another bottle of this product (thinking that my current product was faulty), but it created the same finish.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.