Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Karla J.
Karla J.
Staten Island, NY

This product does not blend well and left my face a chalky mess
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
West Covina, CA

I have tried this in the lightest shade. The formula itself is lovely - lightweight, light-medium coverage, long-lasting, and slightly luminous.

Issue is the awful ORANGE shade it turns on the skin.
Amby C.
Amby C.
Brisbane

This is such a bad product, I can't believe it's still being sold. With so many other poor reviews, somethings gotta give. It was so oily and heavy, didn't blend, I had to wash my face and use a different product.
Rindhem R.
Rindhem R.
Canada

The concept is cool but there are many more drugstore foundations that are better. This one makes you face look cakey and doesn't have full coverage. I think you would be better off with a bb cream.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Lower Coverdale, New Brunswick

This is a good product for the summer months, as I found it works as a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. There isn't a lot of coverage, so not what I'm looking for year round.
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Oshawa, Ontario

The colour matching is not the best but is okay, the coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation and one day, you come to use it and it has oxidized to a chocolate brown colour when the initial colour was medium! It is not great for people who have oily skin, but for dry skin and a person with great skin who is looking for evening out their skin tone, this is okay.
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor

Made my skin too dark and didn't match my tone at all. I was expecting more form this product but I've been let down by Almay before.. Also where I got it from it was pretty pricey...
Riah C.
Riah C.
Sussex Corner, NB

First off, i buy foundation to cover my acne. Which this product clearly does not do! Its light, and very oily. Maybe fordry skin, that has no acne or scars? Secoundly, its orange. Every shade they have is just orange? Legit different orangy oily shades of creamy gross foundation.
Jill M.
Jill M.
New Minas, NS

Definitely needs to be re-applied throughout the day, very light coverage. I like that it is easy to blend in and it goes well with the corresponding concealer.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I bought this for the summer to have a lighter coverage but I found that it made my skin oily and was way too transferable. I started mixing it with another foundation for better coverage to lighten the shade for a better complexion match but you might as well just spend your money on a better makeup to begin with. If you have dry skin and a minimal skin issues, it may be alright for you.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.