Add a Photo

Photos (50)
amanda w.
amanda w.
Crawfordville , Fl

This is my favorite foundation. Not too heavy and fits my skin tone perfectly. Plus it has sunscreen. Win win
Denisse M.
Denisse M.

I personally love almay products. This one in particular though, ehh. It's cool to look at the color change but not much coverage at all. It's almost like a BB cream.
Kimberley O.
Kimberley O.
Garner, NC

Might be good if your skin is nearly flawless. I'm a real girl with skin that needs some coverage. This product doesn't provide that.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, Ca

I have #sensitive skin and this DID NOT BOTHER MY SKIN I got no break outs NOTHING! Great coverage! It's a #matte finish which I love and a little goes a long way, found that the more product you use the lighter it gets sooooooo don't use a lot unless your Casper...jk
It does show up white in the beginning and when I say white I literally mean white! The product just leads time to oxidize!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA

I don't usually need a lot of coverage, so this works well for me. It does stick to dry patches, but so does any other make up I have ever used. Make sure to lotion and exfoliate your skin. I like the option of having SPF in the make up. It does blend very well for me, but I do notice it rubs of very easily. It is not a long lasting make up, this would be my major complaint for this product.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

I love this product. It goes on very smooth. It also matches shades well! I will recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth flawless skin
Marina P.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Almay products they are always healthy and make you fell great and happy I will for sure let people know how wonderful this product is on the face and Healthy for the skin. I remember the dermatologist would tell me to use Almay products.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Calais, ME

Not much coverage at all comparable to a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. I'm extremely pale, got the lightest shade available and it looked orange . The worst part however would have to be the repulsive smell.
paulina p.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA

There was times where it would be too dark or too light. But overall it was okay! I kept using it and it was good so it's not bad :)
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA

Oh my do I hate this product... I hate how it blends, mainly because it doesn't... I hate the smell (ew). I hate the coverage, again because it has none... Even with a decent primer and setting powder, its still way too greasey and looks awful.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.