BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Courtney A.
Vancouver, Canada
This was my first foundation i have ever used and its still the best one I've purchased! It has great coverage, lasts all day and doesn't make your face look "cakey". I recommend this product for first time users!
Kayli C.
Pembroke, ON
I probably wouldn't buy this but if I were to get a free sample or something like that then I would. I don't really like the tube it's in and I just find it greasy and kinda of oily.. don't really care for it
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU
Coverage.... Not so great. It matches skin tones Somewhat. You may just have to play with it. Lasting power is not so great..... I believe this good for like teenage girls who are jst starting out with makeup.
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
I don't know why but every time I use this foundation it goes really really dark! orange even regardless if I use clean fingers or a clean foundation brush/sponge. It is very liquidly, I found a little goes a long way! but I cant wear it because it goes so dark and yes I did get the light one, obviously I chose to match my skin tone.
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
For $10, it's too good to be true for a foundation to match your shade or skin tone. This definitely doesn't do the job. Save your money and spend it on a foundation that actual looks like your skin tone :)
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON
I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ

I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
Mary M.
British Columbia, BC
The foundation only comes in three colors(light,medium,dark.) Very poor color selection. Which is the biggest problem, this product is thick and feels cakey but will work if you want a full medium-full coverage look. also feels oily.
Morgan V.
Sudbury , ON
It was alright I don't think I would buy it again. I personally have acne and redness on my skin so it didn't cover that up very well . If you are tan and have clear skin this may be nice for you.
Katherine W.
Calgary, AB
Every time I would use this product, it would create an uneven color finish on my face. I would be told by others that I had patches on color on my face. I really liked the idea of the product so I purchased another bottle of this product (thinking that my current product was faulty), but it created the same finish.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.