7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I bought this for the summer to have a lighter coverage but I found that it made my skin oily and was way too transferable. I started mixing it with another foundation for better coverage to lighten the shade for a better complexion match but you might as well just spend your money on a better makeup to begin with. If you have dry skin and a minimal skin issues, it may be alright for you.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Abbotsford
Being fairly pale, I liked the idea of this because I sometimes have a hard time matching my skin colour. What a mistake! I got the lightest one and it still looked dark like I was wearing a mask. Won't buy again.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I was surprised when I got this and the smart shade thing really worked and matched my skin tone. I would recommend this for someone just getting started and not knowing their colour.
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey

I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Kitchener
This is a good product if you require light coverage, but will not cover darker spots. It also soaks into the skin very quickly.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Burnaby , BC
Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Richmond Hill, Ontario
I wear almay foundation everyday so I was excited to try this product, however, it came out very streaky and orangey on my skin. Not impressed :(
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
I found that this was not a great product. It had a bit more of an orange color then it showed it did. It also didn't work well with my dry skin
Raneet G.
Raneet G.
canada
WORKS GREAT BUT LEAVES SKIN REALLY OILY
Saidee U.
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU
Coverage.... Not so great. It matches skin tones Somewhat. You may just have to play with it. Lasting power is not so great..... I believe this good for like teenage girls who are jst starting out with makeup.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.