7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
I am very dissatisfied with this product. First of all, it was overly expensive for a foundation with about 3 shades. I was "matched" with the shade light/medium but when I first pumped out the product, it was a pool of orange! The makeup must have seperated or something because it sure didn't match my skin! It needed lots of blending and left orange streaks all over my skin. It hardly supplied any coverage for my skin. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
stacy b.
stacy b.
South shields
I like this foundation even better since its have sun protection in and you get a great coverage what more could you ask for
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Navarre, Florida
This product says that it adjusts to your skin color, but that is not true. It made me look way pale, and did not cover up my dark spots. Would not recommend to anyone. Might as well buy a cheaper foundation, you might get more out of it.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Toronto
I didn't find that the coverage was full enough.. i also found that it only came in 3 shades and that the lighest shade as too dark for my pale skin
Riah C.
Riah C.
Sussex Corner, NB
First off, i buy foundation to cover my acne. Which this product clearly does not do! Its light, and very oily. Maybe fordry skin, that has no acne or scars? Secoundly, its orange. Every shade they have is just orange? Legit different orangy oily shades of creamy gross foundation.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
North Vancouver
Not a single one of the shades matched my skin so I couldn't use any of them.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Quesnel, BC
I love this foundation as a light foundation to wear in the summer or when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Aleena J.
Aleena J.
Awful! didn't match with my skin. couldn't figure out the best shade for me.
Emily J.
Emily J.
montreal
Hated this foundation. Zero coverage, watery consistancy and it didn't match my skin. Its just a cheap foundation all together. Made me stop buying almay products... shame
Juliet C.
Juliet C.
Boalsburg, PA
This foundation is not good for oily skin. it doesn't last very long and has sheer coverage (i prefer medium to full coverage). it also oxidizes like crazy. i bought the "light" color but it was straight up orange on my face, did not match my skin tone at all!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.