Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Scarborough, Ontario

Love that I can create a smokey eye with a lot of help in a small amount of time. Simple, easy and beautiful!!!!
Tawni O.
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC

I wasn't hugely impressed with this product when I used it. I feel like there are much better, still affordable foundations out there.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Cape Breton, NS

I wanted to like this foundation so much but once I put it on my face it turned into a dark orange colour that looked horrible. I do not need to look like the annoying orange.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Chateuguay , Quebec

This product works ok for me and has a good finish
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
London, Ontario

Felt oily and weird on my skin. And hard to find something that went with my skin tone.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

This product was wondering in matching skin tone. Gave a clean finish. But for those like myself with oily skin..it wasn't the perfect foundation. It made my skin oily and the foundation rubbed off. My skin broke out. I'm sure if your skin isn't oily, it would be perfect for you
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
HAMILTON

This foundation is my go to for the summer. Great coverage and makes my skin feel amazing. :)
Janet W.
Janet W.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

While the concept is great, I didn't like how the foundation felt on my skin and didn't see any coverage. The color beads do blend.

I won't be purchasing this again.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.

I was surprised when I got this and the smart shade thing really worked and matched my skin tone. I would recommend this for someone just getting started and not knowing their colour.
Dimm S.
Dimm S.
Richmond, British columbia

I have been using this product for over 4 years and its my holy grail. it does not break me out i have normal to dry skin and i would say this isn't a foundation as it is stated more of a thicker tint moisturizer. it doesn't fully cover all flaws/marks/pimples etc. But this is for sure build-able. I love this it evens out the skin tone a lot from redness and color disorientation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.