BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Ok so this is to cover and match you skin. i don't think so i tried it and it did nothing for me at all i even got the the right tone for my skin and hello no it was so dark and I'm olive tone and it looked like i for fake and bake on. never again will i spend that money i regret it that i bought it.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario
I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Josee D.
I think it provides good coverage but you need to make sure you blend it very, very, very well or else the color will look uneven. You need to work fast because it tends to dry very quickly. At first it seems to match my skin tone but I've noticed that as the day goes on it tends to become orangy.
Tamara G.
Surrey, BC
I bought this product hoping it would be a perfect match. It was not. Far from it. If I wanted to look like I had an orange tan, I would have got a fake spray on tan. This item does not match skin when you rub it in, it never will. The lightest shade is still not light enough for those who are fair skinned. I found the consistency was terrible. It chalks up, and looks terrible on the skin.
Mahvesh M.
I wouldn't say this is one of the best. It's something I bought and didn't use it that many times and didn't end up using it all. It does tend to turn watery, and coverage is just ok. Would not buy it again.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
I think the concept of this product is good except for one flaw, whst if your skin isn't one consistent pigmentation? My skin has freckles which msde the white liquid turn to the darkest pigment on my face, making it look like mud. If you have a single uniform skin color maybe it woukd work better for you
Terry P.
Toronto
Sheer, more like a very light tinted moisturizer. I like sheer coverage so it worked for me. It definitely doesn't match you because of any shade changing technology, its just really sheer so it blends in easily. Lasts relatively long and feels alright on the skin, it gets kinda greasy feeling after a couple of hours though
Amanda T.
This product was wondering in matching skin tone. Gave a clean finish. But for those like myself with oily skin..it wasn't the perfect foundation. It made my skin oily and the foundation rubbed off. My skin broke out. I'm sure if your skin isn't oily, it would be perfect for you
Tara D.
Unlike a lot of other complexion correctors I have tried, this one actually blends well and leaves a nice matte finish. It is not cakey or fake looking and it covers bags under my eyes very well. It's not greasy or prone to rubbing off either. I would definitely recommend this.
Jessica W.
NEWMARKET, ON
I've tried this product a couple of times hoping to find a way to use it that doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way. I have the foundation in light (I am a MAC NW15) and I've found that it turns me an awful orange colour. I have a friend who is slightly darker than me who has tried it as well and has found the same result.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.