Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
megan r.
megan r.
Ive been wanting to try this but scared it wont hide my freckles. iv heard good and bad about this
Brie B.
Brie B.
I was skeptical at first but this little lightweight miracle is perfection! It really blends well and doesn't leave a line of demarcation where it ends. Pay no attention to the blackish specks, I think they are part of what makes it blend correctly.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Laredo, TX
If you want a coverage that will last around 2-3 hours, this is the one. It covers most pores, but it doesn't give you the MAC or Estee Lauder look.
Tina E.
Tina E.
This product provides light weight coverage that lasts. The color is great and my skin doesn't break out because of it. My dermatologist recommended Almay products to me years ago and it's the brand I trust for my skin!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
I really like this product. Gives a natural coverage. It's not cakey and wears well throughout day.
yamileth m.
yamileth m.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this foundation for summer it is lightweight and does match skin tone. The only problem with it is you can not layer it best with a light hand or it can turn orange on your face.
Yazmyne R.
Yazmyne R.
Friona, TX
Is okay but 1-10 I would rate it a 4 bc it's the only thing that has my skin color but the coverage is not even there it's so light weight , it's mostly for dry skin , but I wouldn't recommend it for you guys
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
This product was definitely not my favorite. I find that it didn't have enough coverage. Didn't last through the day. Maybe I picked the wrong shade but it was too light for my skin.
Sara G.
Sara G.
I bought mine at big lots, I worked next to it and I forgot my foundation bought this one for $4 and completely fell in love with it!
Trina F.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
Even the darkest shade was too light, as it turned almost a chalk-white/grey color on my skin. I had to even my skin tone with bronzer (which I rarely do). I like the idea of sheer coverage, but this was a complete miss.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.