7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kenli P.
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA
I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
Karin B.
Karin B.
This is a fun mix for light coverage, I would recommend it for those who aren't worried about covering acne but want to help out the color of their face a little.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
If you want full coverage I don't recommend this. If your skin tends to be very shiny I don't recommend this product. I have very pale skin and for the longest time this was the only foundation I could find that sort of worked. It still had a yellow-ish tone to it. My skin is also very blotchy due to being a redhead. This foundation required layers in order to cover everything, and it rubs off very easily.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.
Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a nice light weight foundation, I don't like heavy foundation. However, it did not cover as much as I would have liked for it to.
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA
This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Astoria, NY
Extremely light coverage - I wear this product when I am going for a more natural look. I am very happy with it. It feels very light on the skin as well. It surprisingly does last a while- and I'm always touching my face throughout the day haha. I would recommend but don't be expecting miracles with this product.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Sarasota, FL
I have medium skin, and i live in Florida so it's always hot... I don't know if these two factors influenced my dislike of this product. In my experience, the brown liquid separated from the rest of the coverup and it failed to blend to my skin tone. Wouldn't recommend.
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced , CA
I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.