Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL

I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital

The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
San Marcos, CA

What caught my eye about this product was the fact it's suppose to match your shade.
I feel like it did a okay job.
I don't like how poor the coverage is though.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Candice M.
Candice M.
Crofton, MD

This is my go-to Foundation. It is light to medium coverage and perfect is putting powder blush or bronzer over top. Is not Katie. Towards the end of the bottle it does turn a little bit Orange.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Honestly, this made my face feel very oily and it didn't really seem to change color. I felt as if i could actually feel my pores begin to fill with foundation. I would recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.
Shinel S.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD

Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA

I love this foundation. It really does match your skin to the perfect shade every time. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some brands do.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL

This is terrible coverup it does not blend well and it keeps your skin oily because it does not fully absorb would not buy this again
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

I don't very much like this product, its too cakey and does not blend to your face well, i would not buy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.