Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Mahnoor A.
Mahnoor A.
edmonton
Works first when applied but when dries up it looks cakey and wierd.
Reeca M.
Reeca M.
Memphis, Tennessee
Don't get me wrong I am a almay cosmetics fan but this product is not my cup of tea. It does not seem to work for all skin types
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Bronx, NY
The point of this product is that its shade matching and it doesn't do a very good job at that.
It has a great matte finish but if it doesn't match your skin, then whats the point right
Linda Z.
Linda Z.
Toronto, Ontario
This foundation is very light weight and matches my skin tone perfectly. The coverage is buildable. I like this foundation because it has SPF and doesn't leave my face cakey like other foundations do! Make sure you just powder your face as it will make your face greasy in a few hours (which is the only con!).
Mia L.
Mia L.
Whitefish, Ontario
This makeup isn't for everyone and that's understandable. If you're looking for something with light coverage that blends reasonably well and can change to skin tone than this is your go to.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Thunder Bay , ON
It's nice and it does the job, but not my favorite foundation.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Newmarket, ON
I've tried this product a couple of times hoping to find a way to use it that doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way. I have the foundation in light (I am a MAC NW15) and I've found that it turns me an awful orange colour. I have a friend who is slightly darker than me who has tried it as well and has found the same result.
julia p.
julia p.
ontario
To be honest, I truly liked the product. it made my face look natural and it wasn't heavy on my face. :)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Quesnel, BC
I love this foundation as a light foundation to wear in the summer or when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
TRAIL
It was alright. Doesn't cover up as much as I'd like it to.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.