7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Carole F.
Carole F.
Windsor
This product was just ok for me , I found it somewhat greasy and had to use a little bit more powder , in my overall opinion , it was just ok
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, Nova Scotia, NS
I bought this for my mom who has allergies to lots of products and she loves it. She is darker completion and easily found a shade for her. But I couldn't find a shade for my pale skin as the light was still too dark. Her skin is dry and lacks oil so this worked great for her but for me who is dry but not lacking in oil I found it too oily.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Peterborough, Ontario
This definitely isn't my favorite product from Almay. While I actually really like their Smart Shade blush, which works perfectly for my skin tone, the foundation comes out WAYYYY too dark for my pale skin, with a really off-putting yellow base tone. I love Almay, but this was really a disappointing buy.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Corunna, ON
I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
donna d.
donna d.
cornwall, ON - Ontario
I have used this smart shade and it is the best especially for teenagers beginning to use make up it will help them and it don't feel heavy on the face
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
So, I tried this foundation because Almay was doing a bogo half off sale. I love the squeeze tube--it makes it easy to control. I initially tried to apply this with a foundation brush, which is the norm for me, but quickly realized this foundation is best applied with your fingers. Like other reviewers, I do feel like this is kind of a "foundation/tinted moisturizer" kind of product. I was able to achieve medium coverage with it, but I felt like I applied a lot of product to get to that point. The result was beautiful, though! My large pores were gone, and my minor blemish marks were barely there. After some time passed I did notice that it started to oxidize, which is why I didn't give it 5 lippies. I am NC15 in MAC which is pretty light, and I felt like it oxidized about 1 shade darker. Not orange-y though, which is good because I feel like I could keep using this if I blend it down my neck a little. It held up pretty well on my oily skin, but I don't think I would rely on this for a special occasion. I did blot a couple of times during the day, so I'm not sure how this will hold up when the summer hits. All in all, I would say this product is a nice little gem to have around on the days when you don't want to use your high end foundation, or days when you don't want a lot of fuss.
Josee D.
Josee D.
I think it provides good coverage but you need to make sure you blend it very, very, very well or else the color will look uneven. You need to work fast because it tends to dry very quickly. At first it seems to match my skin tone but I've noticed that as the day goes on it tends to become orangy.
samantha d.
samantha d.
Cloverdale
I find that although it does adjust to my shade, it doesn't provide much coverage in terms of redness or blemishes...it seems almost pointless for me to use because my skin looks exactly the same with or without it
K B.
K B.
Strathmore
I like cause it is not heavy on the skin and it gives just enough coverage!!!
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.