Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Panamá🚢

Is perfect for people with different tones of skins.
Mary M.
Mary M.
British Columbia, BC

The foundation only comes in three colors(light,medium,dark.) Very poor color selection. Which is the biggest problem, this product is thick and feels cakey but will work if you want a full medium-full coverage look. also feels oily.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Gilbert Plains , Manitoba

I'm sure this product works great for certain skin tones but it didn't work well at all for me! It didn't match my skin tone at all and I could see where I had put it on my face.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Newmarket, Ontario

I've tried this product a couple of times hoping to find a way to use it that doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way. I have the foundation in light (I am a MAC NW15) and I've found that it turns me an awful orange colour. I have a friend who is slightly darker than me who has tried it as well and has found the same result.
julia p.
julia p.
ontario

To be honest, I truly liked the product. it made my face look natural and it wasn't heavy on my face. :)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Quesnel, BC

I love this foundation as a light foundation to wear in the summer or when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Toronto

I didn't find that the coverage was full enough.. i also found that it only came in 3 shades and that the lighest shade as too dark for my pale skin
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Calgary

I found it gave me next to no coverage. It adjusted to my skin a little but the bad coverage didn't help. It had a weird texture to it and I won't buy again. Maybe good if you have really perfect skin...
Trina C.
Trina C.
Campbell River, BC

I've bought this product twice. The first time I bought it, it was for summer. I like to have a lighter foundation/tinted moisturizer for the hotter months. It doesn't cover much of anything. I still had uneven skin tone and if I had a blemish of any kind, this was NOT the answer. I also found that as I was getting to the end of the product the makeup had already 'changed colour' in the bottle. When I put it on my skin it appeared orange and if i tried to blend it out it would just rub right off my skin. Hence the second time I bought the product to see if this was something that happened to all of the bottles or if mine was just defective. It happened to the second bottle also. Not a product I would repurchase.
Marie S.
Marie S.

I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.