Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lansdowne, new brunswick

Did not think this would work i bought it to try it. Since i tried it i love it! It works amazing and its a really good product!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Niagara Falls

I have used this before and it was okay.. didn't match my skin very well (I am very pale so that's my thing) but it gave good coverage!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Holden, LA

I didn't care for this product has it didn't really get the coverage I thought I would get.
Riah C.
Riah C.
Sussex Corner, NB

First off, i buy foundation to cover my acne. Which this product clearly does not do! Its light, and very oily. Maybe fordry skin, that has no acne or scars? Secoundly, its orange. Every shade they have is just orange? Legit different orangy oily shades of creamy gross foundation.
Angela H.
Angela H.
New York, New York

I have medium brown skin and have a hard time finding foundation in my skin tone. I thought I found the solution, but boy was I wrong. Went on 6 shades darker than mine. Luckily it was inexpensive otherwise I would've been mad
Carole F.
Carole F.
Windsor

This product was just ok for me , I found it somewhat greasy and had to use a little bit more powder , in my overall opinion , it was just ok
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Victoria, Canada

I used this product once and will never use it again. It turned my skin orange, it was suposse to match to my skin colour and I am pretty fair skinned this product made me look like snooki!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Panamá🚢

Is perfect for people with different tones of skins.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Gillingham

I think almay is a GREAT range and really good for its money. Aswell as the foundation the Almay concealer is out of this world! Seriously I am obsessed with it! and My mum has been stealing mine too because it is great for some of her small wrinkles under her eyes like you can literally see a massive massive different ! so i definitely recommend the concealer too.
samantha d.
samantha d.
Cloverdale

I find that although it does adjust to my shade, it doesn't provide much coverage in terms of redness or blemishes...it seems almost pointless for me to use because my skin looks exactly the same with or without it
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.