BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Kaela H.
Ottawa, ON
I have a few friends who have tried this foundation and concealer, and the lightest of us found that it works wonders, anyone with a tan was having a harder match. As someone who is as white as a sheet, I found it quite useful. The texture was very light for me, almost mousse-like, but it did leave a bit of a residue.
Alevtina
Toronto
For me it worked for about 2 days. It doesn't always turn the same shade, and it either turns orange or extremely dark. All the ingredients aren't combined well and even if you shake the bottle, when you apply it, you'll get different coverage all over your face.
Kelsey B.
Delta
I found that this foundation has excellent light coverage but builds well to give more light-medium. It matches my skin tone well and doesn't wash me out. It wears well over time but isn't a long wearing foundation. I like that it has SPF in it. Will repurchase.
Juliet C.
Boalsburg, PA
This foundation is not good for oily skin. it doesn't last very long and has sheer coverage (i prefer medium to full coverage). it also oxidizes like crazy. i bought the "light" color but it was straight up orange on my face, did not match my skin tone at all!
Donna M.
Marion Bridge, Nova Scotia
I used this foundation during the summer months when I had a tan but now that winter is approaching and my skin is returning to its natural pale state I haven't been using this as much. It comes out very liquidy and dark and even though it should still change to match my skin tone it doesn't get that light.
Brianna O.
Abbotsford
Being fairly pale, I liked the idea of this because I sometimes have a hard time matching my skin colour. What a mistake! I got the lightest one and it still looked dark like I was wearing a mask. Won't buy again.
Courtney A.
Vancouver, Canada
This was my first foundation i have ever used and its still the best one I've purchased! It has great coverage, lasts all day and doesn't make your face look "cakey". I recommend this product for first time users!
Karly W.
Ottawa, ON
I used the lightest shade and it just wasn't mixing well with my skin, it would always end up waaay darker that what i needed it to be even after trying many different ways to blend it in. my sister does love it and swears by it, but its just for me.
Amby C.
Acacia Ridge, Queensland
This is such a bad product, I can't believe it's still being sold. With so many other poor reviews, somethings gotta give. It was so oily and heavy, didn't blend, I had to wash my face and use a different product.
brittany b.
Madoc, Ont
Don't get me wrong, this product works---if its job is to be sticky enough for a power foundation to stick to it after application. What the product sells isn't exactly what the consumer gets. It matches to your skin tone = the more you rub it in, the lighter it gets. PS. it also matches to your scars, acne marks, and blemishes you want covered...
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.