Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN

I liked this foundation for the price it is pretty good. It goes on smooth and matches great!
Alma M.
Alma M.

Love this product! I've tried the high-end cosmetics and also a couple of BB creams. This fits my look perfectly because I light a little more coverage than the BB creams offer (they're fine for under foundation - for me, anyway....) - this Almay product gives a fresh, even coverage/look. I read ...
Jackie S.
Jackie S.

Love this makeup. I have fair, sensitive skin and it doesn't cause me to break out. It is a light coverage but matches skin tone very well. Usually other makeups are too dark for me even the lightest one but this one is great.
Belinda E.
Belinda E.
Perris, CA

This foundation is extremely light and due to the color matching capability it had a grey cast that is not flattering on the face and it has very light coverage and shows fine lines.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Atwater, Ca

It matched the shade of my skin pretty well, but for a foundation, it was just way too runny for me. It didn't give me great coverage either. Too expensive for the product to be so poopy.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC

Alright the commercials had me curious so when I ran out of my usual foundation, I decided to give this a try; bad idea. After my first application I noticed that it was WAY to dark ( I got the lightest shade), then I noticed that if I rubbed it to much it would pill up on my face, gross! The coverage was to light to even make a difference but just enough to show the color was still to dark.
Roseane B.
Roseane B.
Grand Junction, CO

Kimberly w.
Kimberly w.
Lake Milton, OH

Love love love this. Its so good for blending makeup around the chin and neck areas and its always on sale.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

I got a small sample of this when I bought some Almay mascara and I love it! Great co stage and I was surprised at how well it did match my skin. I really like the idea of the shade matching technology. It didn't seem to irritate my acne prone skin and was quite moisturizing. Set with a little powder and you are good to go.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

So, I tried this foundation because Almay was doing a bogo half off sale. I love the squeeze tube--it makes it easy to control. I initially tried to apply this with a foundation brush, which is the norm for me, but quickly realized this foundation is best applied with your fingers. Like other reviewers, I do feel like this is kind of a "foundation/tinted moisturizer" kind of product. I was able to achieve medium coverage with it, but I felt like I applied a lot of product to get to that point. The result was beautiful, though! My large pores were gone, and my minor blemish marks were barely there. After some time passed I did notice that it started to oxidize, which is why I didn't give it 5 lippies. I am NC15 in MAC which is pretty light, and I felt like it oxidized about 1 shade darker. Not orange-y though, which is good because I feel like I could keep using this if I blend it down my neck a little. It held up pretty well on my oily skin, but I don't think I would rely on this for a special occasion. I did blot a couple of times during the day, so I'm not sure how this will hold up when the summer hits. All in all, I would say this product is a nice little gem to have around on the days when you don't want to use your high end foundation, or days when you don't want a lot of fuss.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.