7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey

I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
This product is terrible it doesn't do anything it makes me look white and pale. I think this product should be taken off the Shelfs and disappear cause no one should spend there money on such a terrible product
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE
I found this foundation to be thick, it did not color match to my skin and felt heavy and cakey on my skin.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Ottawa, Ontario
Good coverage, provides decent base with which to start applying foundation.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Newmarket, ON
I've tried this product a couple of times hoping to find a way to use it that doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way. I have the foundation in light (I am a MAC NW15) and I've found that it turns me an awful orange colour. I have a friend who is slightly darker than me who has tried it as well and has found the same result.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston
I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
burnaby, BC
I purchased this product to use as a light foundation for everyday use. I hoped for a bit more coverage than it initially offered, but otherwise was happy with the product UNTIL something happened to it and when I applied it to my skin it would turn very very dark, self tanning lotion dark. I had to throw it away because it no longer worked properly.
Muneeba C.
Muneeba C.
Mississauga
This was my first ever foundation that i tried! i really liked using it back in high school!
victoria g.
victoria g.
Regina sask
I ussed to get this stuff and it made my face greasy wasn't happy at all i would never buy it if u wanna try go ahead i wouldn't
DivaTheologica D.
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport
For dry skin, this is not a good product. For people who have hard to match skin colour this is great. If you have freckles, beware, they may appear as little grey splotches with this product. There is a new Smart Shade Mousse on the market that may be better for people with dry skin. I do love how it covers and transforms but it is too dehydrating for my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.