Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON, ON, ON

I love this foundation, use it everyday. Light and lasts!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Brantford, Ontario

I've used this, even in the summer and never had a problem. If you have someone at your local drugstore (in the department) help you choose the right color for your skin tone, it works wonders. Covers up even the largest blemishes
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB

Tried the Almay Smart Shade Foundation when it first came out. I was excited because I thought this might be the perfect product to use for occasional blotchiness as it seemed very light. Didn't seem to work well with my olive toned skin. Looked rather orangey and not "shade matched" at all. Will not be buying this product again - sorry Almay!
Aleena J.
Aleena J.

Awful! didn't match with my skin. couldn't figure out the best shade for me.
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey

I'm extremely fair skinned and it's very hard to find a foundation that will match my skin tone. I gave this a try in hopes that it would work, but alas, it was too orange/beige for me. I thought the application was great and watching it "color" up in my hand was really fun. But the fairest tone is still too dark for me. It's a shame because I would have continued using it if it would have worked.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Toronto, Ontario

I'm not a fan of this product. It doesn't blend nicely and the shades are very finicky. I find sometimes when I blend the product in it's too light and other times it's too dark.
Carole F.
Carole F.
Windsor

This product was just ok for me , I found it somewhat greasy and had to use a little bit more powder , in my overall opinion , it was just ok
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
East York

I tried out this product a while ago because the principle of it sounded interesting. I used it for about 2 weeks and was pretty disappointed. It didn't change to the shade of my skin tone like it said it would. I remained always a shade darker.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Pat H.
Pat H.

Ok product if you're looking for a tinted moisturizer - matches your skin color well but definitely not a foundation.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.