Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Surrey, British Columbia, BC

I bought this product hoping it would be a perfect match. It was not. Far from it. If I wanted to look like I had an orange tan, I would have got a fake spray on tan. This item does not match skin when you rub it in, it never will. The lightest shade is still not light enough for those who are fair skinned. I found the consistency was terrible. It chalks up, and looks terrible on the skin.
tatheer z.
tatheer z.

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it is inexpensive .
Amby C.
Amby C.
Brisbane

This is such a bad product, I can't believe it's still being sold. With so many other poor reviews, somethings gotta give. It was so oily and heavy, didn't blend, I had to wash my face and use a different product.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB

I don't know why but every time I use this foundation it goes really really dark! orange even regardless if I use clean fingers or a clean foundation brush/sponge. It is very liquidly, I found a little goes a long way! but I cant wear it because it goes so dark and yes I did get the light one, obviously I chose to match my skin tone.
Chambray L.
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ

When I first started wearing makeup of any kind, I tried this out for a lightweight foundation. I had no clue about how to choose my color. This definitely helped me out. I like that the formula easily blends into your skin and complexion. The little white beads which turn to either red or blue break and automatically camouflage themselves to match your skin tone like magic!

It has been a while since I've tried this but it is worth giving it a try if you're looking for a lightweight foundation.
Romy H.
Romy H.
APO, AP

I think it smells terrible!
donna d.
donna d.
cornwall, ON - Ontario

I have used this smart shade and it is the best especially for teenagers beginning to use make up it will help them and it don't feel heavy on the face
Ryleigh o.
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON

Amazing coverage love it so much!
K B.
K B.
Strathmore

I like cause it is not heavy on the skin and it gives just enough coverage!!!
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge

I bought this and was so disapointed I'm very fair skin but this foundation made be look even white,, and the other shade was away to dark,, and two it did cover blemishes well and didn't last all day it wore off by night time
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.