Add a Photo

#406 in Liquid Foundation
Photos (50)
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
She is a redhead, so it's really hard to find a foundation that will match her complexion and not cover her freckles. I've used it, too, and it's pretty great!
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Markham, ON
It goes on nice, and adjusts well. I do however, prefer a thicker coverage. I love that there is antioxidants and other great things in this foundation! What a plus!
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Surrey, BC
I bought this product hoping it would be a perfect match. It was not. Far from it. If I wanted to look like I had an orange tan, I would have got a fake spray on tan. This item does not match skin when you rub it in, it never will. The lightest shade is still not light enough for those who are fair skinned. I found the consistency was terrible. It chalks up, and looks terrible on the skin.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Squamish , BC
Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON
This is a nice foundation - it glides on smoothly and is easy to apply but it is definitely not one of my favorites. I bought it, thought it was alright and used it whenever I really didn't have anyone to impress until I finished the bottle. Would I buy it again - probably not.
victoria g.
victoria g.
Regina sask
I ussed to get this stuff and it made my face greasy wasn't happy at all i would never buy it if u wanna try go ahead i wouldn't
Giselle Marie V.
Giselle Marie V.
RINCON
The little beads make it really oily, and when it's on your face, it feels sticky and almost impossible to evenly spread it. I like the fact that it does match your shade, but the stickiness and oiliness is just not for me.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Surrey
I wanted to like his product, but it made me look like an oompa loompa. Totally turned my face orange. NOT a match.
stephanie p.
stephanie p.
MONTRÉAL quebec
Was not happy with this product. did not find it blended well with my skin color although the girl behind the counter suggested it. I found it was greasy and overall not my fave product.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Tried the Almay Smart Shade Foundation when it first came out. I was excited because I thought this might be the perfect product to use for occasional blotchiness as it seemed very light. Didn't seem to work well with my olive toned skin. Looked rather orangey and not "shade matched" at all. Will not be buying this product again - sorry Almay!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.