BY ALMAY

• Very good I love1 Answers
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Kitchener
This is a good product if you require light coverage, but will not cover darker spots. It also soaks into the skin very quickly.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Corunna, ON
I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
I don't know why but every time I use this foundation it goes really really dark! orange even regardless if I use clean fingers or a clean foundation brush/sponge. It is very liquidly, I found a little goes a long way! but I cant wear it because it goes so dark and yes I did get the light one, obviously I chose to match my skin tone.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON
I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
I actually don't use foundation , but good name Almay .
Mahvesh M.
Mahvesh M.
I wouldn't say this is one of the best. It's something I bought and didn't use it that many times and didn't end up using it all. It does tend to turn watery, and coverage is just ok. Would not buy it again.
DANAH A.
DANAH A.
His isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Coquitlam
The color fits me well but it is the smells and texture that turns me off. It is very cacky feeling and easily looses its matte-ness quickly
Laura K.
Laura K.
Hamilton, ON
I tried this foundation a while ago and I found that it really didn't match with my skin tone. It made me look super orange.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Cape Breton, NS
I wanted to like this foundation so much but once I put it on my face it turned into a dark orange colour that looked horrible. I do not need to look like the annoying orange.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.