Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
I love this foundation, use it everyday. Light and lasts!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Vancouver, Canada
This was my first foundation i have ever used and its still the best one I've purchased! It has great coverage, lasts all day and doesn't make your face look "cakey". I recommend this product for first time users!
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Surrey
I wanted to like his product, but it made me look like an oompa loompa. Totally turned my face orange. NOT a match.
K B.
K B.
Strathmore
I like cause it is not heavy on the skin and it gives just enough coverage!!!
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
I have bought this when I was in a hurry and a pinch and was pretty happy with the results I must say. My skin can be sensitive and I had no problems in using this. It did match my skin tone and that was a plus also.
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I was surprised when I got this and the smart shade thing really worked and matched my skin tone. I would recommend this for someone just getting started and not knowing their colour.
Linda Z.
Linda Z.
Toronto, Ontario
This foundation is very light weight and matches my skin tone perfectly. The coverage is buildable. I like this foundation because it has SPF and doesn't leave my face cakey like other foundations do! Make sure you just powder your face as it will make your face greasy in a few hours (which is the only con!).
Aleena J.
Aleena J.
Awful! didn't match with my skin. couldn't figure out the best shade for me.
stephanie p.
stephanie p.
MONTRÉAL quebec
Was not happy with this product. did not find it blended well with my skin color although the girl behind the counter suggested it. I found it was greasy and overall not my fave product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.