BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario
I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Josee D.
I think it provides good coverage but you need to make sure you blend it very, very, very well or else the color will look uneven. You need to work fast because it tends to dry very quickly. At first it seems to match my skin tone but I've noticed that as the day goes on it tends to become orangy.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
I think the concept of this product is good except for one flaw, whst if your skin isn't one consistent pigmentation? My skin has freckles which msde the white liquid turn to the darkest pigment on my face, making it look like mud. If you have a single uniform skin color maybe it woukd work better for you
Tamara G.
Surrey, BC
I bought this product hoping it would be a perfect match. It was not. Far from it. If I wanted to look like I had an orange tan, I would have got a fake spray on tan. This item does not match skin when you rub it in, it never will. The lightest shade is still not light enough for those who are fair skinned. I found the consistency was terrible. It chalks up, and looks terrible on the skin.
Terry P.
Toronto
Sheer, more like a very light tinted moisturizer. I like sheer coverage so it worked for me. It definitely doesn't match you because of any shade changing technology, its just really sheer so it blends in easily. Lasts relatively long and feels alright on the skin, it gets kinda greasy feeling after a couple of hours though
Jessica W.
Newmarket, ON
I've tried this product a couple of times hoping to find a way to use it that doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way. I have the foundation in light (I am a MAC NW15) and I've found that it turns me an awful orange colour. I have a friend who is slightly darker than me who has tried it as well and has found the same result.
Dimm S.
Richmond, British columbia
I have been using this product for over 4 years and its my holy grail. it does not break me out i have normal to dry skin and i would say this isn't a foundation as it is stated more of a thicker tint moisturizer. it doesn't fully cover all flaws/marks/pimples etc. But this is for sure build-able. I love this it evens out the skin tone a lot from redness and color disorientation.
Patricia T.
Kirkland lake, Ontario
I like this product it is very light on the skin and doesn't make your face feel like you are wearing a mud mask. This is a product for people who don't feel the need to hide every little imperfections on their skin and that are looking for a more natural look. It also doesn't leave the mask effect on your skin because it does change color to match your natural skin tone.
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
I really like this foundation. It matches to my skin tone perfectly and it moisturizes my face without being too oily. It doesn't cover red spots as well as I'd like but it still gives my skin an even tone everywhere else.
Melissa D.
Calgary
I bought this a while back and was super excited about the technology behind it. Trouble was, when I would apply it would look great, and as the day went on it oxidized...A LOT. It turned me a ridiculous oompa-loompa shade of orange, even though I was using one of the lightest shades. I tried using less product, mixing it with a moisturizer and blending like crazy, nothing worked. I ended up throwing it out. What a waste.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.