Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
moncton, new brunswick

I did not like this foundation... it was streaky and uneven and not a very good math. With the little amount of choice for colors I cant say I was very surprised..
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Saskatoon

This didn't match my skin colour at all! I have very pale skin and this went on orange. And when I say orange, I mean it literally.
sarah s.
sarah s.
gillingham, kent

I ve never tried this product but I'd love to try x
Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
Langley, BC

I actually found a shade that truly blended in with my fair skin. I was impressed at how easy it was to apply and blend in nicely. I found however that it didn't last long enough and spoiled.
Rindhem R.
Rindhem R.
Canada

The concept is cool but there are many more drugstore foundations that are better. This one makes you face look cakey and doesn't have full coverage. I think you would be better off with a bb cream.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ontario, Canada

This foundation is more like a sheer foundation which I only use for a quick coverup. It's not full coverage, which I though it was. A shade for me was difficult to find but I use this incase I have no makeup left!
Velma S.
Velma S.
aylmer

This was ok...kind of overpriced considering the coverage wasn't great. I found it difficult to get a shade to blend in.
tatheer z.
tatheer z.

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it is inexpensive .
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Navarre, Florida

This product says that it adjusts to your skin color, but that is not true. It made me look way pale, and did not cover up my dark spots. Would not recommend to anyone. Might as well buy a cheaper foundation, you might get more out of it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.