7 colors available

BY ALMAY

anna k.
anna k.
Vaughan, ON
For the amount that one would pay to purchase this product, they could buy another one that has a better coverage. It comes in 3 shades that mostly only match the most generic skin tones. For me, it did blend, but it gave almost ZERO coverage. It felt kind of like a cream that wasn't too great for my skin. I would say that for a similar price, you can buy something like a bb cream or a lightweight foundation from cover girl or Maybelline. Most stores don't even have samples open.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Fredericton, NB
I have no major complaints, the lightest shade I could get was still one or two darker than what I need - it didn't match me, but it was okay in a tight spot.
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
I have bought this when I was in a hurry and a pinch and was pretty happy with the results I must say. My skin can be sensitive and I had no problems in using this. It did match my skin tone and that was a plus also.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Canovanas
I would not re purchase this item again it look caked and just so dense on my skin did not like it at all removed it immediately
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Vancouver, BC
Its a nice foundation and I like that it has SPF15 in it too. its doesn't offer full coverage so its perfect for someone looking to just even out their complexion.
Kirstyn A.
Kirstyn A.
Oshawa
I bought this foundation after a friend recommended it to me. She said it worked really well and matched her skin perfectly. I have combination skin, and when I tried it I found it to be really cakey. I couldn't get it to match my skin tone for the life of me, it was way too orangey and dark even though i bought a lighter shade than i normally would have. By the end of the day, it got really muddy-looking. It was also pretty oily. For the price, you don't really get very much either.
Samantha f.
Samantha f.
Honolulu, Hawaii (HI)
I enjoyed this product till it started running low and came out an orangish color.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Calgary
I bought this a while back and was super excited about the technology behind it. Trouble was, when I would apply it would look great, and as the day went on it oxidized...A LOT. It turned me a ridiculous oompa-loompa shade of orange, even though I was using one of the lightest shades. I tried using less product, mixing it with a moisturizer and blending like crazy, nothing worked. I ended up throwing it out. What a waste.
Linda Z.
Linda Z.
This foundation is very light weight and matches my skin tone perfectly. The coverage is buildable. I like this foundation because it has SPF and doesn't leave my face cakey like other foundations do! Make sure you just powder your face as it will make your face greasy in a few hours (which is the only con!).
K B.
K B.
Strathmore
I like cause it is not heavy on the skin and it gives just enough coverage!!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.