Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Candice M.
Candice M.
Crofton, MD

This is my go-to Foundation. It is light to medium coverage and perfect is putting powder blush or bronzer over top. Is not Katie. Towards the end of the bottle it does turn a little bit Orange.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

This was bad for me because it wasn't never blendable! it always left spots on my face and when i tried to apply more to cover it would just leave an ugly spot
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
San Marcos, CA

What caught my eye about this product was the fact it's suppose to match your shade.
I feel like it did a okay job.
I don't like how poor the coverage is though.
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital

The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL

I like makeup with coverage so for me didn't really like this product didn't have any coverage for me. its nice and lite but again for me i like coverage and it just didn't have it really didn't feel like it changed any thing no color.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA

The way the foundation matches my skin is crazy, It is a perfect match. This is not a full coverage foundation though and I need full coverage
Bessie  M.
Bessie M.
Weeksbury, KY

Love the silky and smooth approach when applying. Great color but feel it's more like a tinted moisturizer. But definitely love to wear on days when I go for a more natural look.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.

Great color, didn't match completely but I wasn't expecting that. I like the way it goes on smooth. I did have to use a lot though and have to rebuy.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Boerne, TX

I tried this foundation and was surprised to see the "smart match" apparently determined my skin tone was yellow and I felt like I looked as though I had jaundice. Very disappointed- worst make up line ever!
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Reading, PA

I loved the idea of not having to find the perfect shade. I think I'm too pale. Even the pale one is too orange on my skin. I was pretty bummed. I thought this would be THE product.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.