7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
It goes on white,and changes color, the one thing I need in a foundation is good coverage, and to me this one doesn't have that.. If you need light coverage is is for you.
Cristian R.
Cristian R.
Edinburg , TX
I TOUGHT THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE GOOD BUT AFTER USING IT FOR A WEEK I DECIDED THAT I WILL NOT CONTINUE USING IT. MY SKIN BROKE OUT A LOT AND IT WAS UNEVEN ON MY SKINTONE AND WORSE IT WAS STICKY!!
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Oshawa, ON
The colour matching is not the best but is okay, the coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation and one day, you come to use it and it has oxidized to a chocolate brown colour when the initial colour was medium! It is not great for people who have oily skin, but for dry skin and a person with great skin who is looking for evening out their skin tone, this is okay.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE
I found this foundation to be thick, it did not color match to my skin and felt heavy and cakey on my skin.
Angela H.
Angela H.
New York, New York
I have medium brown skin and have a hard time finding foundation in my skin tone. I thought I found the solution, but boy was I wrong. Went on 6 shades darker than mine. Luckily it was inexpensive otherwise I would've been mad
Alyshia W.
Alyshia W.
Sydney
Almay Smart Shade, not so smart. Maybe it's just me, but this has very light coverage which isn't what I was going for. It also looks patchy on my skin.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Hamilton, ON
I tried this foundation a while ago and I found that it really didn't match with my skin tone. It made me look super orange.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Coquitlam
The color fits me well but it is the smells and texture that turns me off. It is very cacky feeling and easily looses its matte-ness quickly
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toronto, ON
I don't really wear makeup too often, so when I do, I want something that is quick and easy to apply, and looks good. This did all that for me. It blended nicely with my face, and it wasn't too thick. I applied it really lightly (since I don't regularly use a lot of makeup, I didn't want to make it obvious), just for a bit of extra coverage on my wedding day.
Mahnoor A.
Mahnoor A.
edmonton
Works first when applied but when dries up it looks cakey and wierd.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.