Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Toronto
I didn't find that the coverage was full enough.. i also found that it only came in 3 shades and that the lighest shade as too dark for my pale skin
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Abbotsford
Being fairly pale, I liked the idea of this because I sometimes have a hard time matching my skin colour. What a mistake! I got the lightest one and it still looked dark like I was wearing a mask. Won't buy again.
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
TRAIL
It was alright. Doesn't cover up as much as I'd like it to.
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
Great coverage i didn't need much but it worked amazing
i was really impressed.
i heard some poor reviews... but WOW i must say I'm impressed love it!
anabelle l.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario
I don't like this foundation, it makes my skin feel greasy because its a very liquid formula. Its a very very sheer foundation, and its a little hard to blend. I would not re-purchase.
Mahvesh M.
Mahvesh M.
I wouldn't say this is one of the best. It's something I bought and didn't use it that many times and didn't end up using it all. It does tend to turn watery, and coverage is just ok. Would not buy it again.
DivaTheologica D.
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport
For dry skin, this is not a good product. For people who have hard to match skin colour this is great. If you have freckles, beware, they may appear as little grey splotches with this product. There is a new Smart Shade Mousse on the market that may be better for people with dry skin. I do love how it covers and transforms but it is too dehydrating for my skin.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
I love this foundation, use it everyday. Light and lasts!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Aylesbury
This product made my face orange and as the day progressed went patchy which is a shame as it was so perfect when I first put the product on! I was told to use concealer always after foundation but it makes my face patchy.
Josanne W.
Josanne W.
This is just an ok product. I'm quite pale and went with the fairest shade which did indeed match relatively well. But it's not a foundation at all, just a tinted moisturizer.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.