BY ALMAY

• How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
I really like this foundation. It matches to my skin tone perfectly and it moisturizes my face without being too oily. It doesn't cover red spots as well as I'd like but it still gives my skin an even tone everywhere else.
Fiorella C.
Lajas, PR
This was my first foundation, my sister got it for me when I was in 8th grade. I am in 11th grade now and it is still half full. It works great, but be sure to buy your exact color before you buy it, because it might turn out a little more darker than your skin tone. Remember to shake it before applying it to your makeup tools or finger so the compounds mixes.
DivaTheologica D.
Lockeport
For dry skin, this is not a good product. For people who have hard to match skin colour this is great. If you have freckles, beware, they may appear as little grey splotches with this product. There is a new Smart Shade Mousse on the market that may be better for people with dry skin. I do love how it covers and transforms but it is too dehydrating for my skin.
Becca B.
Gillingham , Kent
I think almay is a GREAT range and really good for its money. Aswell as the foundation the Almay concealer is out of this world! Seriously I am obsessed with it! and My mum has been stealing mine too because it is great for some of her small wrinkles under her eyes like you can literally see a massive massive different ! so i definitely recommend the concealer too.
Sara B.
London
I was really excited to try this product. I thought it would take the hardest part of buying foundation (finding the perfect shade) and make it so much easier. I was wrong. I have very pale skin so I got the lightest shade they offered. I tried it on and it went on very light and kept getting darker. It did not blend with my skin at all and it felt very heavy.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, ON
I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Jaimee S.
This is a decent foundation when I'm in a temperate climate. I can't use it here in the tropics. It just doesn't cut it for my oily skin.

I bought it when I forgot mine on a trip a few years back. I spent so long trying to see what to buy at the drugstore.
Linda B.
Barrie , ON
Ok so this is to cover and match you skin. i don't think so i tried it and it did nothing for me at all i even got the the right tone for my skin and hello no it was so dark and I'm olive tone and it looked like i for fake and bake on. never again will i spend that money i regret it that i bought it.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario
I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Josee D.
I think it provides good coverage but you need to make sure you blend it very, very, very well or else the color will look uneven. You need to work fast because it tends to dry very quickly. At first it seems to match my skin tone but I've noticed that as the day goes on it tends to become orangy.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.