Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
st catharinrd, ontario

Love it, blended great. I had absolutely no problems with this product. Blended great, shade matched perfectly, no caking.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Corunna , Ontario

I use this makeup when I am trying for a natural look. It was a good colour for me but I found it didn't have a full coverage.
diane a.
diane a.
Sudbury, Ontario

The coverage isn't so good and leaves very blotchy on the skin. i do not like this at all..................
samantha d.
samantha d.
Cloverdale

I find that although it does adjust to my shade, it doesn't provide much coverage in terms of redness or blemishes...it seems almost pointless for me to use because my skin looks exactly the same with or without it
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
TRAIL

It was alright. Doesn't cover up as much as I'd like it to.
Sara B.
Sara B.
London

I was really excited to try this product. I thought it would take the hardest part of buying foundation (finding the perfect shade) and make it so much easier. I was wrong. I have very pale skin so I got the lightest shade they offered. I tried it on and it went on very light and kept getting darker. It did not blend with my skin at all and it felt very heavy.
Eloisa Q.
Eloisa Q.
Mississauga, Ontario

I'm not a really a fun of Almay since I know from experience that the quality of there products are not very long lasting. However as I saw some commercials and reviews on youtube, I decided to give purchase and give the product a chance. And as expected, the product did not last longer than 2-3 hours on my face , as well as it did not cover any of my flaws.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC

This product is a bit colour-heavy. It is a cool concept, but does not match many skin tones. I used it when I was younger, and it did the job. I guess it is a great starting product.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Peterborough, Ontario

This definitely isn't my favorite product from Almay. While I actually really like their Smart Shade blush, which works perfectly for my skin tone, the foundation comes out WAYYYY too dark for my pale skin, with a really off-putting yellow base tone. I love Almay, but this was really a disappointing buy.
Sylvie G.
Sylvie G.
brossard

Great foundation! Not only does it give a natural look, but is fool proof in matching any skin tone , and gives just the right amount of coverage. The bonus is, it as inexpensive in da states
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.