7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Bronx, NY
The point of this product is that its shade matching and it doesn't do a very good job at that.
It has a great matte finish but if it doesn't match your skin, then whats the point right
Izzie M.
Izzie M.
Great product covers up marks
Rob M.
Rob M.
Cornwall, ON
More like, Almay Not So Smart Shade Foundation! It has great coverage, but doesn't have a natural look like a lot of people seek! At least that's what I have experienced!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Thunder Bay , ON
It's nice and it does the job, but not my favorite foundation.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario
I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Markham, ON
It goes on nice, and adjusts well. I do however, prefer a thicker coverage. I love that there is antioxidants and other great things in this foundation! What a plus!
Cristian R.
Cristian R.
Edinburg , TX
I TOUGHT THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE GOOD BUT AFTER USING IT FOR A WEEK I DECIDED THAT I WILL NOT CONTINUE USING IT. MY SKIN BROKE OUT A LOT AND IT WAS UNEVEN ON MY SKINTONE AND WORSE IT WAS STICKY!!
Linda Z.
Linda Z.
This foundation is very light weight and matches my skin tone perfectly. The coverage is buildable. I like this foundation because it has SPF and doesn't leave my face cakey like other foundations do! Make sure you just powder your face as it will make your face greasy in a few hours (which is the only con!).
Aleena J.
Aleena J.
Awful! didn't match with my skin. couldn't figure out the best shade for me.
Alyshia W.
Alyshia W.
Sydney
Almay Smart Shade, not so smart. Maybe it's just me, but this has very light coverage which isn't what I was going for. It also looks patchy on my skin.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.