7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Giselle Marie V.
Giselle Marie V.
RINCON
The little beads make it really oily, and when it's on your face, it feels sticky and almost impossible to evenly spread it. I like the fact that it does match your shade, but the stickiness and oiliness is just not for me.
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Campbell River, BC
I've bought this product twice. The first time I bought it, it was for summer. I like to have a lighter foundation/tinted moisturizer for the hotter months. It doesn't cover much of anything. I still had uneven skin tone and if I had a blemish of any kind, this was NOT the answer. I also found that as I was getting to the end of the product the makeup had already 'changed colour' in the bottle. When I put it on my skin it appeared orange and if i tried to blend it out it would just rub right off my skin. Hence the second time I bought the product to see if this was something that happened to all of the bottles or if mine was just defective. It happened to the second bottle also. Not a product I would repurchase.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Toronto, Ontario
I was excited when I saw this product advertised maybe a year ago, so I went down to the store and picked it up. The fact that the colour did match my skin shade was nice but it gave very little coverage which is very important to me when buying a foundation. I guess this product would be good if you were looking for something sheer or maybe new to wearing make-up and don't want anything to heavy. Other than that I would not recommend this product, I will not re-buy.
Noorani L.
Noorani L.
CALGARY
So i bought this a couple years ago and it is not good at all. It literally is just a lotion , thats it. I might have bought a shade too light but i still think it doesn't have any coverage. The most it does is even out your skin tone. I was disappointed because this product is expensive for a drugstore brand.Super over priced in my opinion. Not worth it. Instead of this , go for covergirl clean foundation.
Kira M.
Kira M.
BURNABY
I loved this product at first because it blended beautifully and matched my pale skin very well. After an hour or so, however, I looked in the mirror and orange streaks had formed across my cheeks. I would happily buy this again if they reduced the orange-ness and streakiness.
Rob M.
Rob M.
Cornwall, ON
More like, Almay Not So Smart Shade Foundation! It has great coverage, but doesn't have a natural look like a lot of people seek! At least that's what I have experienced!
Dimm S.
Dimm S.
Richmond, British columbia
I have been using this product for over 4 years and its my holy grail. it does not break me out i have normal to dry skin and i would say this isn't a foundation as it is stated more of a thicker tint moisturizer. it doesn't fully cover all flaws/marks/pimples etc. But this is for sure build-able. I love this it evens out the skin tone a lot from redness and color disorientation.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Abbotsford
I bought this a while ago out of curiosity, and when I used it i found out it didn't match my face colour, but instead turned my face orange! Not happy!
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Yes, its smells not so good, but all the other foubdations Ive tried hasn't smelled so good either. The coverage its quite good, apply two layers you want more coverage. Its even better with a primer under it and powder over! The price is also good!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.