Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Katerina A.
Katerina A.
New Westminster
I was excited when I heard of this foundation worst part of buying foundation at the drugstore is lack of testers so I thought this stuff was a great idea but it doesn't blend well it turns into an ash grey colour and of you do get it to look normal it still doesn't cover anything
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Yes, its smells not so good, but all the other foubdations Ive tried hasn't smelled so good either. The coverage its quite good, apply two layers you want more coverage. Its even better with a primer under it and powder over! The price is also good!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Navarre, Florida
This product says that it adjusts to your skin color, but that is not true. It made me look way pale, and did not cover up my dark spots. Would not recommend to anyone. Might as well buy a cheaper foundation, you might get more out of it.
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Emily M.
Emily M.
Chateuguay , Quebec
This product works ok for me and has a good finish
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Oshawa, ON
The colour matching is not the best but is okay, the coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation and one day, you come to use it and it has oxidized to a chocolate brown colour when the initial colour was medium! It is not great for people who have oily skin, but for dry skin and a person with great skin who is looking for evening out their skin tone, this is okay.
Saidee U.
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU
Coverage.... Not so great. It matches skin tones Somewhat. You may just have to play with it. Lasting power is not so great..... I believe this good for like teenage girls who are jst starting out with makeup.
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor
Made my skin too dark and didn't match my tone at all. I was expecting more form this product but I've been let down by Almay before.. Also where I got it from it was pretty pricey...
Paige T.
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
I don't know why but every time I use this foundation it goes really really dark! orange even regardless if I use clean fingers or a clean foundation brush/sponge. It is very liquidly, I found a little goes a long way! but I cant wear it because it goes so dark and yes I did get the light one, obviously I chose to match my skin tone.
Katilyn B.
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
I bought this and it covers good, makes my face feel light.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.