Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Romy H.
Romy H.
APO, AP

I think it smells terrible!
Mary V.
Mary V.

For $10, it's too good to be true for a foundation to match your shade or skin tone. This definitely doesn't do the job. Save your money and spend it on a foundation that actual looks like your skin tone :)
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Lower Coverdale, New Brunswick

This is a good product for the summer months, as I found it works as a light foundation or tinted moisturizer. There isn't a lot of coverage, so not what I'm looking for year round.
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor

Made my skin too dark and didn't match my tone at all. I was expecting more form this product but I've been let down by Almay before.. Also where I got it from it was pretty pricey...
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Winnipeg

I found that this works well if...
1- you apply with fingers (putting it on a sponge or brush causes it to turn orange)
2- you put it on a clean face (otherwise it will turn orange)
3- you put it directly from the tube on your face and don't wait (it will turn orange if wait too long)

I found it had good coverage if applied accurately
Saige W.
Saige W.

Didn't match my colour, was SHADES darker than my actual skin tone. Even when I used the lightest one.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Kingston

I have a medium skin tone and obviously I chose the shade medium. It was way too dark and it did not adjust to my skin tone at all. It was dark and watery, even when I tried shaking it up before use. It would have been good coverage if the consistency wasn't terrible.
Velma S.
Velma S.
aylmer

This was ok...kind of overpriced considering the coverage wasn't great. I found it difficult to get a shade to blend in.
Kayli C.
Kayli C.
Pembroke, ON

I probably wouldn't buy this but if I were to get a free sample or something like that then I would. I don't really like the tube it's in and I just find it greasy and kinda of oily.. don't really care for it
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
burnaby, BC

I purchased this product to use as a light foundation for everyday use. I hoped for a bit more coverage than it initially offered, but otherwise was happy with the product UNTIL something happened to it and when I applied it to my skin it would turn very very dark, self tanning lotion dark. I had to throw it away because it no longer worked properly.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.