Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
London, Ontario

Felt oily and weird on my skin. And hard to find something that went with my skin tone.
Karla J.
Karla J.
Staten Island, NY

This product does not blend well and left my face a chalky mess
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

It goes on white,and changes color, the one thing I need in a foundation is good coverage, and to me this one doesn't have that.. If you need light coverage is is for you.
amanda d.
amanda d.
winnipeg

I didn't like it. like most alway coverups on the shelve it doesn't suit my pale shade
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Scarborough, Ontario

Love that I can create a smokey eye with a lot of help in a small amount of time. Simple, easy and beautiful!!!!
Ryleigh o.
Ryleigh o.
Burlington ON

Amazing coverage love it so much!
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
TRAIL

It was alright. Doesn't cover up as much as I'd like it to.
anabelle l.
anabelle l.
ottawa,ontario

I don't like this foundation, it makes my skin feel greasy because its a very liquid formula. Its a very very sheer foundation, and its a little hard to blend. I would not re-purchase.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
York Region , Ontario

This is thicker than I like and didn't match my complection. Didn't even finish the product threw it away.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Quesnel, BC

I love this foundation as a light foundation to wear in the summer or when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.