7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Welland, ON
This is a nice foundation - it glides on smoothly and is easy to apply but it is definitely not one of my favorites. I bought it, thought it was alright and used it whenever I really didn't have anyone to impress until I finished the bottle. Would I buy it again - probably not.
stephanie p.
stephanie p.
MONTRÉAL quebec
Was not happy with this product. did not find it blended well with my skin color although the girl behind the counter suggested it. I found it was greasy and overall not my fave product.
Amby C.
Amby C.
Acacia Ridge, Queensland
This is such a bad product, I can't believe it's still being sold. With so many other poor reviews, somethings gotta give. It was so oily and heavy, didn't blend, I had to wash my face and use a different product.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Delta
I found that this foundation has excellent light coverage but builds well to give more light-medium. It matches my skin tone well and doesn't wash me out. It wears well over time but isn't a long wearing foundation. I like that it has SPF in it. Will repurchase.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Ottawa, ON
Not my favorite, it doesn't give me the coverage I look for in a foundation. It's more like a BB cream. The colour was a little off for my skin tone too.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Gillingham , Kent
I think almay is a GREAT range and really good for its money. Aswell as the foundation the Almay concealer is out of this world! Seriously I am obsessed with it! and My mum has been stealing mine too because it is great for some of her small wrinkles under her eyes like you can literally see a massive massive different ! so i definitely recommend the concealer too.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Huntersville, NC
I HATE saying why something was bad and having nothing good to say :( SO I apologize in advance! It smelled weird, texture was strange, and it oxidizes from a way to pink shade already to a crazy burnt orange (think jersey shore!) type of color! Ugh.
Ina W.
Ina W.
Cgy
I thought this would meet my skin expectations but it felt a little dull for me and did not match my skin tone.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Burnaby , BC
Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charlottetown , PE
I typically love ALMAY products as I have sensitive skin. This foundation however I had a lot of problems with. It certainly wasn't reliable. Almost every time I used it I found that it wasn't blending well. In some areas it was too dark, and others is would look splotchy. If I dotted it on my face and slowly blended it with a brush or my fingers it would go too dark(even when using the lightest shade..and I am not pale). On the occasion that it matched my skin I loved how it looked!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.