Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Alyshia W.
Alyshia W.
Sydney

Almay Smart Shade, not so smart. Maybe it's just me, but this has very light coverage which isn't what I was going for. It also looks patchy on my skin.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Aylesbury

This product made my face orange and as the day progressed went patchy which is a shame as it was so perfect when I first put the product on! I was told to use concealer always after foundation but it makes my face patchy.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Ottawa, Ontario

Good coverage, provides decent base with which to start applying foundation.
samantha d.
samantha d.
Cloverdale

I find that although it does adjust to my shade, it doesn't provide much coverage in terms of redness or blemishes...it seems almost pointless for me to use because my skin looks exactly the same with or without it
Noor A.
Noor A.
Windsor

Made my skin too dark and didn't match my tone at all. I was expecting more form this product but I've been let down by Almay before.. Also where I got it from it was pretty pricey...
Saidee U.
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU

Coverage.... Not so great. It matches skin tones Somewhat. You may just have to play with it. Lasting power is not so great..... I believe this good for like teenage girls who are jst starting out with makeup.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
West Covina, CA

I have tried this in the lightest shade. The formula itself is lovely - lightweight, light-medium coverage, long-lasting, and slightly luminous.

Issue is the awful ORANGE shade it turns on the skin.
sinai s.
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital

The makeup blends well, but isn't suitable for those oily/combination skin types. By the end of the day the color basically wipes off along with the oil from a busy day.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Victoria, Canada

I used this product once and will never use it again. It turned my skin orange, it was suposse to match to my skin colour and I am pretty fair skinned this product made me look like snooki!
Aleksa Z.
Aleksa Z.
Montreal, Qc

It is easy to apply (doesn't leave a lot of residue) but the color can look a little odd under different lighting.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.