7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
I actually don't use foundation , but good name Almay .
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Kirkland lake, Ontario
I like this product it is very light on the skin and doesn't make your face feel like you are wearing a mud mask. This is a product for people who don't feel the need to hide every little imperfections on their skin and that are looking for a more natural look. It also doesn't leave the mask effect on your skin because it does change color to match your natural skin tone.
megan n.
megan n.
North Bay
I found it didn't last all day and my skin was super dry. The product separates before you can finish a tube so it doesn't blend as well after.
Christina  L.
Christina L.
Belfast
This is just ok I found it a but greasy suppose it's ok for the price but I've dry skin and still found this greasy
Sidra K.
Sidra K.
Yeah.....this really shouldn't even be called a "foundation"...a BB cream...perhaps, but definitely not a foundation! Didn't do a thing for me.
Katilyn B.
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
I bought this and it covers good, makes my face feel light.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Aylesbury
This product made my face orange and as the day progressed went patchy which is a shame as it was so perfect when I first put the product on! I was told to use concealer always after foundation but it makes my face patchy.
Chambray L.
Chambray L.
Cameron, AZ
When I first started wearing makeup of any kind, I tried this out for a lightweight foundation. I had no clue about how to choose my color. This definitely helped me out. I like that the formula easily blends into your skin and complexion. The little white beads which turn to either red or blue break and automatically camouflage themselves to match your skin tone like magic!

It has been a while since I've tried this but it is worth giving it a try if you're looking for a lightweight foundation.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
It goes on white,and changes color, the one thing I need in a foundation is good coverage, and to me this one doesn't have that.. If you need light coverage is is for you.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Eslöv
Yes, its smells not so good, but all the other foubdations Ive tried hasn't smelled so good either. The coverage its quite good, apply two layers you want more coverage. Its even better with a primer under it and powder over! The price is also good!
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.