Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kenli  P.
Kenli P.
Wdm, IA

I want to love this product because when I first started using it, it was great. However, as I started getting low on product, I noticed the product was either turning orangey or black or both while I was applying it. I don't want to have to throw away 1/3 of my makeup!
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

I love that this foundation sets to your perfect skin tone color! its a great foundation for the price!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT

I love this product! I can use it anytime of the year with out having to worry if it is too dark or too light.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI

I love this product and use it everyday. However I do feel that it goes really quickly. I wish they would come up with new packaging. Otherwise I do love it and the smart shade system really works!
Sara W.
Sara W.

Loved the way it blended into my skin and it was actually the correct color! It also has SPF, which I really like because I'm always outside!!! Definitely recommended!!
Tina E.
Tina E.

This product provides light weight coverage that lasts. The color is great and my skin doesn't break out because of it. My dermatologist recommended Almay products to me years ago and it's the brand I trust for my skin!
Amanda s.
Amanda s.
Nahunta, GA

Worst foundation I have ever used, would of been great had it not looked chalky an poorly pigmented. Total waste!.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.

I'm extremely pale so when I saw the name was "Smart Shade" I thought I would give it a try. I tried it one time and when I applied it I looked orange and it had a weird smell. I won't use this product again.
Wendingo L.
Wendingo L.

Kind of works.... the more you rub, the darker you get. If you are really pale, its easy to make yourself too dark.
leilani s.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA

This was way way too sheer for my skin. And, after a few hours while wearing this it oxidized on my skin and looked orangy
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.