Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by Mariana O.Almay Smart Shade Skintone Matching Makeup uploaded by mayra a.See all 50 photos
7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and natu...Yes! its my go to foundation! 14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actu...Yes and no. from how it looks... 2 Answers
  • Very good I loveLove this 1 Answers
Photos (50)
Navjot K.
Navjot K.
California
I don't own this product but I have listen that it is of great quality and works evenly on your skin . Smoothe into your skin giving you a very natural look.
Kyla W.
Kyla W.
TRAIL
It was alright. Doesn't cover up as much as I'd like it to.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charlottetown , PE
I typically love ALMAY products as I have sensitive skin. This foundation however I had a lot of problems with. It certainly wasn't reliable. Almost every time I used it I found that it wasn't blending well. In some areas it was too dark, and others is would look splotchy. If I dotted it on my face and slowly blended it with a brush or my fingers it would go too dark(even when using the lightest shade..and I am not pale). On the occasion that it matched my skin I loved how it looked!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Kirkland lake, Ontario
I like this product it is very light on the skin and doesn't make your face feel like you are wearing a mud mask. This is a product for people who don't feel the need to hide every little imperfections on their skin and that are looking for a more natural look. It also doesn't leave the mask effect on your skin because it does change color to match your natural skin tone.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
I found that this was not a great product. It had a bit more of an orange color then it showed it did. It also didn't work well with my dry skin
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Oshawa, ON
The colour matching is not the best but is okay, the coverage is more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation and one day, you come to use it and it has oxidized to a chocolate brown colour when the initial colour was medium! It is not great for people who have oily skin, but for dry skin and a person with great skin who is looking for evening out their skin tone, this is okay.
Karly W.
Karly W.
Ottawa, ON
I used the lightest shade and it just wasn't mixing well with my skin, it would always end up waaay darker that what i needed it to be even after trying many different ways to blend it in. my sister does love it and swears by it, but its just for me.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Calgary, AB
Every time I would use this product, it would create an uneven color finish on my face. I would be told by others that I had patches on color on my face. I really liked the idea of the product so I purchased another bottle of this product (thinking that my current product was faulty), but it created the same finish.
Muneeba C.
Muneeba C.
Mississauga
This was my first ever foundation that i tried! i really liked using it back in high school!
Raneet G.
Raneet G.
canada
WORKS GREAT BUT LEAVES SKIN REALLY OILY
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.