Add a Photo

Photos (50)
brittany b.
brittany b.
Madoc, Ont

Don't get me wrong, this product works---if its job is to be sticky enough for a power foundation to stick to it after application. What the product sells isn't exactly what the consumer gets. It matches to your skin tone = the more you rub it in, the lighter it gets. PS. it also matches to your scars, acne marks, and blemishes you want covered...
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Belle river , On

It does have a grainy quality too it but personally i am very pale and found that the light shade did not blend well and was a very orange base :(
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Burnaby , BC

Found it made my skin oily and the colour wasn't as great as I expected. Found that, since I have freckles, it was often the tone of my freckles, which is much darker than the rest of my face.
Izzie M.
Izzie M.

Great product covers up marks
sarah s.
sarah s.
gillingham, kent

I ve never tried this product but I'd love to try x
stacey F.
stacey F.
Rothesay, NB

I have bought this product a few times. I like foundations that do not feel like the are too thick and have a moisturizer in them. I found this product gave good light coverage. The downside was that it made my foundation brush very dirty and I had to clean it more often. I prefer a beauty balm now. The product does not actually match any skin tone, the pigments are inside beads that break open and release when rubbed in, but the foundation does work well on many skin tones because it gives semi sheer coverage not opaque.
Kira M.
Kira M.
BURNABY

I loved this product at first because it blended beautifully and matched my pale skin very well. After an hour or so, however, I looked in the mirror and orange streaks had formed across my cheeks. I would happily buy this again if they reduced the orange-ness and streakiness.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Hanover, MD

I like how smooth it is and how light it feels but I don't like that it made me look super oily after a few hours. I don't need much coverage so the coverage was good enough for me. It didn't really match my skin tone that well it was a bit darker than my skin tone so I looked like my face had a tan. Won't be using this product anymore, will give it to my mom who is a bit darker than me so and see is she lies it.
Nidaar T.
Nidaar T.

Not that great doesn't match my skin tone.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
North Vancouver

Not a single one of the shades matched my skin so I couldn't use any of them.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.