Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, Ontario

I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
Samantha f.
Samantha f.
Honolulu, Hawaii (HI)

I enjoyed this product till it started running low and came out an orangish color.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Calgary

I bought this a while back and was super excited about the technology behind it. Trouble was, when I would apply it would look great, and as the day went on it oxidized...A LOT. It turned me a ridiculous oompa-loompa shade of orange, even though I was using one of the lightest shades. I tried using less product, mixing it with a moisturizer and blending like crazy, nothing worked. I ended up throwing it out. What a waste.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, Nova Scotia, NS

I bought this for my mom who has allergies to lots of products and she loves it. She is darker completion and easily found a shade for her. But I couldn't find a shade for my pale skin as the light was still too dark. Her skin is dry and lacks oil so this worked great for her but for me who is dry but not lacking in oil I found it too oily.
Rena D.
Rena D.

The concept was super cool, but the shade i got made me look grey and washed out. I have tried better products with the same concept and this was just not worth it.
Aleksa Z.
Aleksa Z.
Montreal, Qc

It is easy to apply (doesn't leave a lot of residue) but the color can look a little odd under different lighting.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Canovanas

I would not re purchase this item again it look caked and just so dense on my skin did not like it at all removed it immediately
Shanisha B.
Shanisha B.
Phoenix, AZ

It is a good produc
Ina W.
Ina W.
Cgy

I thought this would meet my skin expectations but it felt a little dull for me and did not match my skin tone.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

This product is terrible it doesn't do anything it makes me look white and pale. I think this product should be taken off the Shelfs and disappear cause no one should spend there money on such a terrible product
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.