Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON

I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Espanola

It was alright I don't think I would buy it again. I personally have acne and redness on my skin so it didn't cover that up very well . If you are tan and have clear skin this may be nice for you.
Ina W.
Ina W.
Cgy

I thought this would meet my skin expectations but it felt a little dull for me and did not match my skin tone.
Jill M.
Jill M.
New Minas, NS

Definitely needs to be re-applied throughout the day, very light coverage. I like that it is easy to blend in and it goes well with the corresponding concealer.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta

I found that this was not a great product. It had a bit more of an orange color then it showed it did. It also didn't work well with my dry skin
DANAH A.
DANAH A.

His isn't for you if you want medium/full coverage. this is a great option for summer time, hard to color match go lighter when picking a color.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

I am very dissatisfied with this product. First of all, it was overly expensive for a foundation with about 3 shades. I was "matched" with the shade light/medium but when I first pumped out the product, it was a pool of orange! The makeup must have seperated or something because it sure didn't match my skin! It needed lots of blending and left orange streaks all over my skin. It hardly supplied any coverage for my skin. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Holden, LA

I didn't care for this product has it didn't really get the coverage I thought I would get.
sophia m.
sophia m.
comox, BC, BC

If you are looking for a light coverage foundation, this is a great product. It goes on nice and sheer, just enough to even out a fairly even skin tone. I use a primer first, then this, and a concealer on my dark spots and it gives me a very natural, yet polished look. I have the second lightest shade and it works great with my skin. I am very fair and even though it is summer I have not had much time to tan. I give my skin a nice glow with some bronzer and a sweep of peachy blush to finish this off. This foundation gives me a great base for my natural look.
Katilyn B.
Katilyn B.
Campbellsville, Kentucky

I bought this and it covers good, makes my face feel light.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.