Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
burnaby, BC
I purchased this product to use as a light foundation for everyday use. I hoped for a bit more coverage than it initially offered, but otherwise was happy with the product UNTIL something happened to it and when I applied it to my skin it would turn very very dark, self tanning lotion dark. I had to throw it away because it no longer worked properly.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Belleville, ON
The colour match with this product is fantastic! It matched my skin perfectly, the only problem I had was that it didn't exactly cover up any blemishes I had and it made my skin a bit oily but the oilyness was nothing that couldn't be fixed with some powder. Over all, I give this product a B because it is a very good light coverage foundation and it's very good if you do not have blemished skin.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I found the product to turn orange on my skin, not sure if i chose the wrong shade or if all shades act this way. I did like the lightweight feel however
Donna M.
Donna M.
Marion Bridge, Nova Scotia
I used this foundation during the summer months when I had a tan but now that winter is approaching and my skin is returning to its natural pale state I haven't been using this as much. It comes out very liquidy and dark and even though it should still change to match my skin tone it doesn't get that light.
anna k.
anna k.
Vaughan, ON
For the amount that one would pay to purchase this product, they could buy another one that has a better coverage. It comes in 3 shades that mostly only match the most generic skin tones. For me, it did blend, but it gave almost ZERO coverage. It felt kind of like a cream that wasn't too great for my skin. I would say that for a similar price, you can buy something like a bb cream or a lightweight foundation from cover girl or Maybelline. Most stores don't even have samples open.
Shanisha B.
Shanisha B.
Phoenix, AZ
It is a good produc
Christina  L.
Christina L.
Belfast
This is just ok I found it a but greasy suppose it's ok for the price but I've dry skin and still found this greasy
megan n.
megan n.
North Bay
I found it didn't last all day and my skin was super dry. The product separates before you can finish a tube so it doesn't blend as well after.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON
I used to use this foundation all the time when I was looking for a lighter application. I found it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation which I did not like about it for every day use.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie , ON
Ok so this is to cover and match you skin. i don't think so i tried it and it did nothing for me at all i even got the the right tone for my skin and hello no it was so dark and I'm olive tone and it looked like i for fake and bake on. never again will i spend that money i regret it that i bought it.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.