7 colors available

BY ALMAY

Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
I actually don't use foundation , but good name Almay .
Dimm S.
Dimm S.
Richmond, British columbia
I have been using this product for over 4 years and its my holy grail. it does not break me out i have normal to dry skin and i would say this isn't a foundation as it is stated more of a thicker tint moisturizer. it doesn't fully cover all flaws/marks/pimples etc. But this is for sure build-able. I love this it evens out the skin tone a lot from redness and color disorientation.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I found the product to turn orange on my skin, not sure if i chose the wrong shade or if all shades act this way. I did like the lightweight feel however
Emily J.
Emily J.
montreal
Hated this foundation. Zero coverage, watery consistancy and it didn't match my skin. Its just a cheap foundation all together. Made me stop buying almay products... shame
Marie S.
Marie S.
I find it stinks when i put it on. it looks like i didn't even put makeup on which is suppose to be good but didn't cover any problems. and i find i go through lots of it.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Marion Bridge, Nova Scotia
I used this foundation during the summer months when I had a tan but now that winter is approaching and my skin is returning to its natural pale state I haven't been using this as much. It comes out very liquidy and dark and even though it should still change to match my skin tone it doesn't get that light.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Peterborough, Ontario
At first I was sceptical of how this foundation would work. but I have used this foundation and it was neat how it matched my skin tone. I usually have an oily t-zone complexion and this foundation didn't add to it which was nice. The only thing I didn't like was that it was kind of thick and almost a bit sticky. Which made it harder to smooth on my mineral foundation for a softer finish.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
York Region , Ontario
This is thicker than I like and didn't match my complection. Didn't even finish the product threw it away.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Ok so this is to cover and match you skin. i don't think so i tried it and it did nothing for me at all i even got the the right tone for my skin and hello no it was so dark and I'm olive tone and it looked like i for fake and bake on. never again will i spend that money i regret it that i bought it.
megan n.
megan n.
North Bay
I found it didn't last all day and my skin was super dry. The product separates before you can finish a tube so it doesn't blend as well after.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.