7 colors available

BY ALMAY

• Does it really blend as nice and naturally to your skin tone as it ...14 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it actually match to your skin tone? 2 Answers
  • Very good I love1 Answers
Keri s.
Keri s.
I don't like this very much it dries my skin out and it smells very weird like burnt pasta mixed with fried chicken
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Edmonton
I find this is a nice light foundation, it doesn't last all day, but it gets me thru my work day!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Navarre, Florida
This product says that it adjusts to your skin color, but that is not true. It made me look way pale, and did not cover up my dark spots. Would not recommend to anyone. Might as well buy a cheaper foundation, you might get more out of it.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Is perfect for people with different tones of skins.
samantha d.
samantha d.
Cloverdale
I find that although it does adjust to my shade, it doesn't provide much coverage in terms of redness or blemishes...it seems almost pointless for me to use because my skin looks exactly the same with or without it
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Markham, ON
It goes on nice, and adjusts well. I do however, prefer a thicker coverage. I love that there is antioxidants and other great things in this foundation! What a plus!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Toronto , ON
I bought this because I never really find my exact shade in foundation. I found this product to be watery and very thin when applied.. Barely any coverage! Doesn't match your skin either, was kind of orange .. Unhappy!
Karly W.
Karly W.
Ottawa, ON
I used the lightest shade and it just wasn't mixing well with my skin, it would always end up waaay darker that what i needed it to be even after trying many different ways to blend it in. my sister does love it and swears by it, but its just for me.
Kirstyn A.
Kirstyn A.
Oshawa
I bought this foundation after a friend recommended it to me. She said it worked really well and matched her skin perfectly. I have combination skin, and when I tried it I found it to be really cakey. I couldn't get it to match my skin tone for the life of me, it was way too orangey and dark even though i bought a lighter shade than i normally would have. By the end of the day, it got really muddy-looking. It was also pretty oily. For the price, you don't really get very much either.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, Nova Scotia, NS
I bought this for my mom who has allergies to lots of products and she loves it. She is darker completion and easily found a shade for her. But I couldn't find a shade for my pale skin as the light was still too dark. Her skin is dry and lacks oil so this worked great for her but for me who is dry but not lacking in oil I found it too oily.
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.
Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.