Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Heather C.
Heather C.
York, SC

This is one of the most affordable foundations I have found. I have a very uneven skin tone around my eyes, and it blended in with my rosy cheeks my under eye circles and the blemishes to look much smoothr. Although I wouldn't suggest using it as a foundation, I really like this as a primer.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI

This is a good foundation if you just want a very light coverage. It did look a little orange on my skin, and there are better products.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Gaithersburg, MD

This is my favorite foundation. It really does blend well to make my skin shade - others I have tried either seem too dark or too light.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Gillingham

I think almay is a GREAT range and really good for its money. Aswell as the foundation the Almay concealer is out of this world! Seriously I am obsessed with it! and My mum has been stealing mine too because it is great for some of her small wrinkles under her eyes like you can literally see a massive massive different ! so i definitely recommend the concealer too.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN

I believe this is a very good product as far as the way it looks and feels on your skin. Unfortunately, I am very pale, and the lightest shade was too dark for me.
resha p.
resha p.
Corona, CA

I used to love it when i first got it because it would go on smooth and easily- hassle free. however, it has turned orangey after sitting on my vanity for 2 months
Liliana A.
Liliana A.

Not so good for oily skin, this foundation make my skin oily after only one hour, even using a good primer.
MARISSA L.
MARISSA L.

I don't like this foundation. The skin-tone matching thing is very gimmicky - they only offer three shades (if I am not mistaken), which isn't nearly enough range to cover most people.

I tried light and light/medium and neither were a good match for me - I fell somewhere in the middle range.

As another downside, it goes on too thick and doesn't set completely. I tend to set my foundation with lots of powder as I have very oily skin. Even so, I once came home from a 4-hour shift with foundation all over my shirt. I don't rub my face on my shirt or anything, so these marks came from very brief and light contact.

I will not be repurchasing this product.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD

I have always liked Almay products, but the Smart shade foundation is not so smart and made me look orange. A miss with this one for me.
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

I love this foundation soooo much!!! I have such a hard time finding a foundation that matches me, since I have a yellow undertone. This matches perfectly like it claims! But I also love this because I battle acne, it covers great. But with all of my acne products drying up my skin, I have very dry skin. This foundation is dewy so it doesn't show my dry patches!!! I feel like this foundation was made for my skin
Katie O.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT

Does this actually work? like does the color match to your skin?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA

Whats your shade?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA

Is this any good? I am pale.
Ta'Kira L.
Ta'Kira L.

Do they have darker colors?
Kacee H.